The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    I figured as much since I know I did all the MW DS's when I made your video. And here's the other strange thing. I can't find it on the disk, nor on any of the others for S6. Either I am losing the plot (most likely) or simply too knackered from snowman making to concentrate.
    It should be on the first S6 disc Both of my sets have it there.

If you can't find it, I can upload it for you?

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *peeks in*
      *hugs WooHoos*

Um. What was that Martin art challenge thingy again?

To make some birthday art for Martin Don't forget it's a Sekrit challenge, so you just pm it to me and not post it anywhere yet

And remember, I'm printing them out and sending to him, as well as adding them to the vid So make it nice and big

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

To make some birthday art for Martin Don't forget it's a Sekrit challenge, so you just pm it to me and not post it anywhere yet

And remember, I'm printing them out and sending to him, as well as adding them to the vid
        Yeah, I knew about the Martin B-Day part, just not what to do with it...
        But yes. It's all coming back to me now.
        Thanks!
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          Yeah, I knew about the Martin B-Day part, just not what to do with it...
          But yes. It's all coming back to me now.
          Thanks!
          I thought that was a bit odd

Comment

Hey all sorry I disappeared, Dave and I decided to go see Avatar for a bit of relaxation

If anyone has seen it...although not really spoilery

Spoiler:
            How hot is the main guy ??? I sense some artwork inbound

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            *hugs* I'm so glad to hear it! Fingers crossed for you, and if all goes well then it'll all be far better in the long-run
            Definitely. And it still has a spare double room so enough space for the shipmeet . Woohood!!!

Yeah I know what you mean If I was going to have to go anywhere that would require moving the car or going on public transport I would not be happy. Thankfully I can walk everywhere I need to and I got to go home early (and in late tomorrow) so I can just enjoy the prettiness Not looking forward to walking in tomorrow though when it's iced over
            You be really careful! I was just out there now and nearly went down on my behind, it's treacherous

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            What? He's a weed and ugly? What exactly do you see in this guy

sense of humour?

In fact, it's just as well I've got Martin the vid to keep me occupied, otherwise I'd be getting very bored
            Well if you need any help or just to vent () I'll be around too. Since there's not really a lot to do, Dave's going in to work tomorrow and I'll be on my tod in a house with no stuff .

EDIT: *yawns* sleepy Woodnight all

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Hey all sorry I disappeared, Dave and I decided to go see Avatar for a bit of relaxation

Spoiler:

Definitely. And it still has a spare double room so enough space for the shipmeet . Woohood!!!
              Brilliant

You be really careful! I was just out there now and nearly went down on my behind, it's treacherous

sense of humour?
              Oh I hope so

So at the Shipmeet, if he's there, my name is Oma, ok?

Well if you need any help or just to vent () I'll be around too. Since there's not really a lot to do, Dave's going in to work tomorrow and I'll be on my tod in a house with no stuff .
              Well if you know how to stop the ******* thing from going blank on me just when I've got the clip and am putting it in the timeline, let me know

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Spoiler:

Woohood!!!

I will *huggles* It's going to be lethal I think tomorrow but I'll put on my big boots and go slow. Even with the ice I'll be better off on my feet than any other form of transport

And woodnight all from me too!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs through thread*

And can I say I love my parents
                  If anyone is interested why...
                  Spoiler:
                  Just told them I was stopping with my Spanish classes because I noticed that because of how it was timed and me stressing so much over it that my other grades where going down I just have to stop and take German instead...I thought my parents would freak out at me and get angry(since the Spanish classes where extra and not a part of my main course/program)...they had to pay extra for it as well but in the end they understood it and agreed with my points.
                  With the exam week I had soon I would have 2 spanish exams on Tuesday and Wednesday(4 chapters each) from 6 to 8 pm ...and on Wednesday I also have to regular exams(from 8:30 am to 2 pm) and knowing I would want to do good at all subjects(or try to pass them all) I would have to spend lots of hours in Spanish(vocabulary/grammar/speech etc) and in the end forget about my other subjects which do count for credits and I can't fail any subject atm if I want to go to the USA next year.

And I know that I could start learning everything now, but with three exams on one day and two the day before. I would get confused and screw up. I know myself well enough for that!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hristos se rodi

Merry Christmas!
                    sigpic

Comment

*runz in and huggles all woohoos who are stuck in snow*

*huggles all woohoos who want snow*

*huggles all woohoos who don't give a dang about snow *

Afternoon Woohoos.

<snip for space>

Cats are such con artists!

*Huggles Woohoos*

P.S. Sig rotator thingie seems to be working for me. At least for now. Who knows how long.
                      Truer words were never spoken (says the woman who has more of the little freeloaders than she cares to admit).

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      *runs through thread*

And can I say I love my parents
                      If anyone is interested why...
                      Spoiler:
                      Just told them I was stopping with my Spanish classes because I noticed that because of how it was timed and me stressing so much over it that my other grades where going down I just have to stop and take German instead...I thought my parents would freak out at me and get angry(since the Spanish classes where extra and not a part of my main course/program)...they had to pay extra for it as well but in the end they understood it and agreed with my points.
                      With the exam week I had soon I would have 2 spanish exams on Tuesday and Wednesday(4 chapters each) from 6 to 8 pm ...and on Wednesday I also have to regular exams(from 8:30 am to 2 pm) and knowing I would want to do good at all subjects(or try to pass them all) I would have to spend lots of hours in Spanish(vocabulary/grammar/speech etc) and in the end forget about my other subjects which do count for credits and I can't fail any subject atm if I want to go to the USA next year.

And I know that I could start learning everything now, but with three exams on one day and two the day before. I would get confused and screw up. I know myself well enough for that!
                      Good for you.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      Hristos se rodi

Merry Christmas!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                        Truer words were never spoken (says the woman who has more of the little freeloaders than she cares to admit).

Come on, how many?

I have just the two (plus two fur angels). I point blank refuse to allow myself the get more no matter how badly I want to.
                        When I was still living at home, my parents once had 10. Actually, counting offspring, the maximum we had was 21 cats and kittens but managed to find homes for most. There was just these 10, we couldn't part with.

OK, so I had this nifty video project. Just a quick slideshow, I thought. Take me a couple of hours to make...

... hah! Umm... No.

*goes to bed and hopes for vid making time tomorrow.*

*hopes Jumble is having better luck*

*Huggles woohoos*
                        sigpic

Comment

Come on, how many?

I have just the two (plus two fur angels). I point blank refuse to allow myself the get more no matter how badly I want to.
                          When I was still living at home, my parents once had 10. Actually, counting offspring, the maximum we had was 21 cats and kittens but managed to find homes for most. There was just these 10, we couldn't part with.

OK, so I had this nifty video project. Just a quick slideshow, I thought. Take me a couple of hours to make...

... hah! Umm... No.

*goes to bed and hopes for vid making time tomorrow.*

*hopes Jumble is having better luck*

*Huggles woohoos*
                          Okay...13 Down from an all time high of 18 but in my defence they were all rescues and how can you not rescue a helpless con..um kitty?
                          sigpic

Comment

*giggles at the pet lovers* They're cute when they're young...after that ...not cute anymore. I got bad experience with cats. They tend to hate me... They're unpredictable.

I love dogs on the other hand. Big dogs. I hate small ones...they bark, they bite and they're more like hotdogs than a real dog(plus a small dog bit me in the face when I was young; still got a small scar)

Our animal high once was 1 dog, 2 birds and two hamsters

*runs around nekkid*
                            sigpic

Comment

13!

Oh my word, and I thought 10 was bad. Where do they all sleep? No no, don't answer that; I dread to think.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                *giggles at the pet lovers* They're cute when they're young...after that ...not cute anymore. I got bad experience with cats. They tend to hate me... They're unpredictable.

I love dogs on the other hand. Big dogs. I hate small ones...they bark, they bite and they're more like hotdogs than a real dog(plus a small dog bit me in the face when I was young; still got a small scar)

Our animal high once was 1 dog, 2 birds and two hamsters

*runs around nekkid*
                                Maybe if you stop running around nekkid the animals will stop biting you.

*runz out of the thread....nekkid*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X