Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *waves back*

I have to say that I almost did the same.
    They did mention that they didn't have 'dad' there to make them stop goofing off. Amanda tried to at times... The podcast made me smile, but I did hope to hear more ep related comments as well. I mean, the DVD'd take time and the ep is still in my system now. The JY fangurling made it ok-ish for me. I'm easy like that. And I like listening to AT anyway.
    I hope he was off somewhere secretly doing a proper commentary on his own Like he did for The Hive, I luuuuurve that one because he did a brilliant job of mixing humour with information and incite. Must have been hard for him, and I know it's a big ask, but I'd love to have him do just one commentary per season on his own *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I hope he was off somewhere secretly doing a proper commentary on his own Like he did for The Hive, I luuuuurve that one because he did a brilliant job of mixing humour with information and incite. Must have been hard for him, and I know it's a big ask, but I'd love to have him do just one commentary per season on his own *sigh*
      Hehe. Yeah, but you have made an art out of hanging on The Man's every word. Him talking alone must be heaven for you *hugs*
      Me, I like it best when he has a sidekick. My favorite commentaries are the ones where Martin and Amanda team up. I also believe that hearing JY talk about his eps wood be awesome but that's a whole other story... So for now, I'll say MW and AT FTW!

EDIT: No GW, this is not serious discussion. *looks around*
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hasn't hear podcast yet; so sticks fingers in ears and hums loudly*

Will hear it tomorrow on my way to school...the train is the place to listen to podcasts!

*waits impatiently till tomorrow*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *hasn't hear podcast yet; so sticks fingers in ears and hums loudly*

Will hear it tomorrow on my way to school...the train is the place to listen to podcasts!

*waits impatiently till tomorrow*
          ...If the train will ride, that is...
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

...If the train will ride, that is...
            Are the trains being bad again? I got an appointment on school tomorrow! I *need* to go

I only just figured out the OV chipkaart...to find out we don't have the scan device on my station...
            sigpic

Comment

Hehe. Yeah, but you have made an art out of hanging on The Man's every word. Him talking alone must be heaven for you *hugs*
              Me, I like it best when he has a sidekick. My favorite commentaries are the ones where Martin and Amanda team up. I also believe that hearing JY talk about his eps wood be awesome but that's a whole other story... So for now, I'll say MW and AT FTW!
              Oh yes, I agree with you on the Martin/AT commentaries, I love them! But I'd still like to have just one, just one per season, with Martin on his own That wood make me a very happy WooHoo

EDIT: No GW, this is not serious discussion. *looks around*
              Oh I think it might be........ er..... nono, I was joking

It's slowing down......................... quick, someone do some thunking and joking............

Comment

Oh, btw, did you know that it was rderoch that got the skype chat with Martin, Amanda and Damian?

Comment

Are the trains being bad again? I got an appointment on school tomorrow! I *need* to go

I only just figured out the OV chipkaart...to find out we don't have the scan device on my station...
                  No, no! Don't worry! It's just that they're predicting winter weather again. But oday everything seems to be alright, so I have faith. I have an exam tomorrow, but somehow, the busses here always work.

I still haven't figured it out. The new system sucks and I much rather have a paper card like we used to have which you can flash everywhere...

sigpic

Comment

Oh yes, I agree with you on the Martin/AT commentaries, I love them! But I'd still like to have just one, just one per season, with Martin on his own That wood make me a very happy WooHoo

Oh I think it might be........ er..... nono, I was joking

It's slowing down......................... quick, someone do some thunking and joking............
                    *nods* There is something magical about listening to Martin alone...
                    Marin and AT is fun, Martin alone is hypnotising.

Um.
                    A PTB walkes into the doctor's office... No, Martin and Coopie sit in a bar and order, um... Hehe. *blinks*

*whispers* ''Why doooo birds, suddenly appear....''

Oh, btw, did you know that it was rderoch that got the skype chat with Martin, Amanda and Damian?
                    *nods* Just read that. Pretty cool!

sigpic

Comment

No, no! Don't worry! It's just that they're predicting winter weather again. But oday everything seems to be alright, so I have faith. I have an exam tomorrow, but somehow, the busses here always work.

I still haven't figured it out. The new system sucks and I much rather have a paper card like we used to have which you can flash everywhere...
                      I study in Utrecht and so far that city seems to have the biggest logistical problems So just crossing my fingers and hoping that it works!

*hugs for exam* Good luck with that!!! I have 'em in two weeks time but the end of this week all my reports need to be finished(where's that new keyboard?)

It does suck and I still don't understand the bus part of it LOL! I already figured out that I don't have to check in in the trains, but otherwise. No. Idea. The paer card was easy. Show and go!
                      sigpic

Comment

Nope, is a transcript posted then? I wanna see/read...whatever

Did he/she actually spoke a word? Or was he/she too nervous for that?
                        sigpic

Comment

*nods* There is something magical about listening to Martin alone...
                          Marin and AT is fun, Martin alone is hypnotising.
                          Well ye-es..... but actually, what fascinates me about The Hive commentary as much as listening to his voice for an uninterrupted 44 minutes, is that he gives so much detail about everything about the ep, and explains it so I can actually understand it

Um.
                          A PTB walkes into the doctor's office... No, Martin and Coopie sit in a bar and order, um... Hehe. *blinks*

*whispers* ''Why doooo birds, suddenly appear....''

*nods* Just read that. Pretty cool!

No Jann, no transcipt, I doubt we'll get one. Wood you be able to remember anything clearly after talking to Martin all of them?

Hmmmm. Weather discussion on the tv. The UK is facing the worst winter in over 100 years. Loads of schools closed from Cornwall (south) right up to the top of Scotland. Gas supplies and oil (for central heating and cooking) running out and the oil lorries can't get through anyway. Many roads are impassable. Almost the whole of the UK has had severe weather warnings for snow and ice over the next few days. Central South (where I am ) is going to be worst hit.

*considers retiring to bed for the duration*

*considers alternative places to snuggle*

Comment

*huggles Jumble* Hope you'll survive the snow!
                            I have no idea if we're getting more or not I only know it's is so freakin' cold! -4 C but it feels much colder!

EDIT: *giggles* Mom came home and saw the TV for the first time...she was like "OMG it's ugly. Way too big." I thought wrong and started to giggle loudly...
                            sigpic

Comment

I study in Utrecht and so far that city seems to have the biggest logistical problems So just crossing my fingers and hoping that it works!

*hugs for exam* Good luck with that!!! I have 'em in two weeks time but the end of this week all my reports need to be finished(where's that new keyboard?)

It does suck and I still don't understand the bus part of it LOL! I already figured out that I don't have to check in in the trains, but otherwise. No. Idea. The paer card was easy. Show and go!
                              *crosses fingers for you as well*

The website isn't helping either.

Well ye-es..... but actually, what fascinates me about The Hive commentary as much as listening to his voice for an uninterrupted 44 minutes, is that he gives so much detail about everything about the ep, and explains it so I can actually understand it
                              *nods* But he does that when he's not alone as well.
                              I get it, it's all in the duration and in the lack of distraction...

Hmmmm. Weather discussion on the tv. The UK is facing the worst winter in over 100 years. Loads of schools closed from Cornwall (south) right up to the top of Scotland. Gas supplies and oil (for central heating and cooking) running out and the oil lorries can't get through anyway. Many roads are impassable. Almost the whole of the UK has had severe weather warnings for snow and ice over the next few days. Central South (where I am ) is going to be worst hit.

*considers retiring to bed for the duration*

*considers alternative places to snuggle*
                              *hugs UK WooHoos*
                              *thinks it wood be a good way to get exams cancelled *

sigpic

Comment

Um...
                                I'm so obvious...
                                *blinks*

EDIT: If they get Booth thunkage, I get openly JY squeeage!

You know what's funny about that? In all the (albiet fairly breif) time I have been on GW, I have only ever really picspammed once and that was it. Not even Sam/Jack and not even on the ship appreciation thread. Ho hum!

I must admit, part of the reason I love his commentaries so much is because he makes them so interetsing. I like other commentators too, for different reasons, but Martin's are particularly nice to listen to.

Oh dear.

*thinks about driving on Friday and hopes roads will be ok.*

I need a bit of shippy help.

Can anyone think of any particularly shippy (or even just nice Sam/Jack moments that could be shippy in the following episodes.

The Gamekeeper
                                Chain Reaction
                                Enemies
                                Beast Of Burden
                                Summit
                                Last Stand
                                The Other Guys
                                Avenger 2.0
                                Fallout
                                Camelot (ok, unlikely to be anything there)

I am asking this here because it's for my countdown to 2000 posts project. Umm, yes, you've probably noticed a particular relationship between all those episodes. I think I have about 70 moments so need to find another 30 or so in among all those episodes. Gosh that might be hard. I might have to look at using assistant directing and producing credits too...

Hmm, Benjabubs has just emptied the contents of my top drawer over me - a whole box of staples to pick up. I think he's trying to tell me something. I can't help it if I got bored with driving cars down garrage ramps, can I!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X