The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*hugs Sarai* Sorry to hear that.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        *double squishy huggles Sarai*

Of course we wood want to help, and all your other friends too! It's monstrous that this should happen to you

It's still your 'home', even though it's not your 'house', and you're still losing it.

I hope you can at least get back whatever rent and deposit you've paid her? Technically, she's defaulted on your Tenancy Agreement, and she really has no excuse to have not told you sooner. My feeling is that it just doesn't add up (that's my ex-legal brain kicking in ), and I'm very suspicious of her true motives. Please get some legal advice. Even though you probably woodn't want the house back now, you should make sure you get back whatever money she owes you.

*huggles Sarai and Dave* (even if he is ugly )
        Poor Dave, not sure he can take a joke like that right now

She has our deposit and when I asked her today she said she'd be able to get it back fairly quickly but I'm speaking to the CAB to see what legal rights we have etc.. Should be able to sort things out fairly straightforwardly. Luckily we pay monthly rent and Dave has already stopped the standing order

Off to carry on packing up

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          Poor Dave, not sure he can take a joke like that right now
          Aw, he knows I don't mean it......... doesn't he?

I'm still giggling about selling the Villa

She has our deposit and when I asked her today she said she'd be able to get it back fairly quickly but I'm speaking to the CAB to see what legal rights we have etc.. Should be able to sort things out fairly straightforwardly. Luckily we pay monthly rent and Dave has already stopped the standing order

Off to carry on packing up
          Good! I hope CAB can give you some good advice

Comment

*hugs Sarai some more*

I can't tell you how furious I am on your behalf, and how gutted for you I am I'm so glad you're getting legal advice - you have to find out where you stand with this, because I'm with Jumble, it all seems very fishy to me I'm glad you've got friends who are going to put you up for a few days and I really hope that you can get somewhere else soon! But as I said, I really wish there was something more I could do - if only we weren't so far away
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Sarai, I will send positive vibes your way!

I found one of Joe's old notebook entries while I was looking around in PB...

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

I love Joe's notebook
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Sarai, I will send positive vibes your way!

I found one of Joe's old notebook entries while I was looking around in PB...

Spoiler:
                  http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/Artwork/joesnotebook0323.jpg

That must have been around the time I met Michael

You know I kept all the 'Searching for Jumble' pics don't you?

Comment

That must have been around the time I met Michael

You know I kept all the 'Searching for Jumble' pics don't you?
                    LOL! I didn't know, but it doesn't surprise me.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      LOL! I didn't know, but it doesn't surprise me.
                      Maybe if we get bored I'll post them all

I found this buried at the bottom of my misc folder...

Comment

We never get bored. Post them!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          We never get bored. Post them!
                          Oh well, if you insist................

I think LJ made all except one of these......

when I got back, I made this one

Kliggins made this one vvv

And finally...

Comment

Ohh I'd forgotten how good those were!
                            sigpic

Comment

*Squishy huggles Sarai and Dave*

That sucks... and yes, does sound fishy.
                              Something similar happened to a freind I used to work with; She went home one day to find her flat being "broken in to" turned out her landlord had doen the same (but not told her). She had a hubby and four young kids. How can people do that to familes? How can people do that to other people?

On the baliff thing, I have a feeling that doesn't sound quite right to me. I am harking back to my stay-at-home-mum days (all of six months) and endless editions of Dom Littlewood's Beat The Baliffs. Something about the owner of the goods needing to confirm they are theirs and allowing entry into the home... It might be worth double checking that with CAB. You might also want to look on the money saving expert forums too... www.moneysavingexpert.com they have lots of very knowledgable people there who can give good advice.

*huggles LJ for adoption stuff too.* I hope soomething comes good for you really soon.

I think i have that one knocking about somewhere. I have a ton of computer related jokes like this. I'll PB them later and share. After the RT viewing... is that the time...

*runs out*

P.S. Watch me go fangurl Martin's commentary.
                              sigpic

Comment

at the where's Jumble artwork.... Oh my!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X