• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    *jogs in*

5 days till Sanctuary!!! *bounces*

Jumble
    , do you guys get Sanctuary tonight? And is it Haunted?
    No Some film on instead They're obviously making us wait until next week

That puts a big gap between when you and I get to see each ep

Edit: Hang on, you don't get it for another five days? Ok, that's not so bad...... back to the 2 day gap *sighs with relief*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      No Some film on instead They're obviously making us wait until next weekhttp://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/sam-crying-2.gif

That puts a big gap between when you and I get to see each ep

Edit: Hang on, you don't get it for another five days? Ok, that's not so bad...... back to the 2 day gap *sighs with relief*
      Phew! Well...sort of phew! At least it's back to the original airing schedule.

But darn it...we're still without Sanctuary!!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Morning, Woohoos. *yawn* I think some sleeping pills are in order tonight. What is up with me having insomnia lately?! (I actually know--it's an adoption situation we're hoping will work out). I have to get some sleep!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Morning, Woohoos. *yawn* I think some sleeping pills are in order tonight. What is up with me having insomnia lately?! (I actually know--it's an adoption situation we're hoping will work out). I have to get some sleep!
          Have you talked to them yet? It was today wasn't it?

*sends good vibes to LJ and crosses fingers and toes*

Promise yourself a nice Joedream, then you'll get to sleep quicker

"Go to sleep, go to sleeeeeeeep and dreeeeeam of meeeeeeee!"

Comment

*bounces too because of Sanctuary* I can't wait to see it again!

As for horoscopes/readings...I belief in them too! I didn't have one myself(yet) but I know my dad went to a reading just before he met my mom and so far everything was correct

Now off to search for a new duvet *giggles*
            sigpic

Comment

Have you talked to them yet? It was today wasn't it?

*sends good vibes to LJ and crosses fingers and toes*

Promise yourself a nice Joedream, then you'll get to sleep quicker

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...log-081009.jpg
              "Go to sleep, go to sleeeeeeeep and dreeeeeam of meeeeeeee!"
              I don't know if any progress has been made on the adoption front or not. But, I can call the caseworker today and pester her about it. Maybe she'll answer the phone since it's no longer a holiday week! Plus, the Family Services office is finally open again so I can drop off paperwork. We're thinking of expressing interest in another situation, too.

I'm promising myself a nice, long nap after I drop Girl-kid off at school. I had housework planned for today, but I just need some Zs!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *bounces too because of Sanctuary* I can't wait to see it again!

As for horoscopes/readings...I belief in them too! I didn't have one myself(yet) but I know my dad went to a reading just before he met my mom and so far everything was correct

Now off to search for a new duvet *giggles*
                Hmmmm. You made a mess of your keyboard, and now you need a new duvet......... what exactly has been going on in your bedroom Jann?

Edit: LJ, sod the housework, it'll all still be there tomorrow

which is why mine rarely gets done

Comment

Hmmmm. You made a mess of your keyboard, and now you need a new duvet......... what exactly has been going on in your bedroom Jann?
                  No comment...

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos

Boy it's a shock to the system to find myself back at work today Ugh.

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    Wood morning woohoos!

*licks Joe's cookie*
                    *licks Joe*

I agree with the 'sweet-as awesome cool narly (is narly spelt with a g? gnarly?)' woohoo friends sentiment! I talk to my RL friends about you guys more than I do about my other RL friends...teehee

But I've totally met Josiane...er, Jane So she totally counts as an RL friend. The rest of you will too...ONE DAY!!!
                    I totally do! And so do you *huggles Bekki*

See:
                    Spoiler:

Anywoohoo (do you like the 'woo' there? I do) - I'm off on a family holiday for a few days so I won't be here till Wednesday (sad, I know, right?)

...my brother is reading over my shoulder...aloud...in an old man voice...VERY loudly...I'm crying from laughter...oh dear...
                    Have an awesome time!

Speaking of positive thoughts, we all need to send some of those in Sarai's direction. She's had a bit of a disaster today *hugs Sarai* (She's ok, not hurt or anything)
                    *huge squishy hugs for Sarai* I know, I saw on fb Poor Sarai

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *hugs you too* Hope you get some good sleep tonight and fingers crossed for the adoption!
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      Afternoon Woohoos

Boy it's a shock to the system to find myself back at work today Ugh.

Yeah, it's sad isn't it? I'm going to have to get dressed tomorrow.............

I totally do! And so do you *huggles Bekki*

See:

Have an awesome time!

*huge squishy hugs for Sarai* I know, I saw on fb Poor Sarai

*hugs you too* Hope you get some good sleep tonight and fingers crossed for the adoption!
                      Ah, I hadn't seen FB, wasn't sure if she'd want me to say what happened on here

I wish I wasn't so far away

And I have to say, the whole thing smells a bit fishy to me

Comment

Yeah, it's sad isn't it? I'm going to have to get dressed tomorrow.............

Me too But yeah, I don't think we should say on here either - that's up to Sarai really how much she shares publicly, as it were. But we can reassure everyone as you said that she's OK, not hurt or anything

I wish I wasn't so far away either, you feel so helpless at this distance
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

It's ok really . It's not like we've done anything wrong, it's just such a nightmare! Although I'm much less upset than I was earlier .

For those of you that don't know...

My landlady came around today to tell us that her house is being repossessed and the bailiffs are coming on Wednesday (apparently she has known this for some time but failed to impart this to us ). Since she owns the house we live in technically the bailiffs have to assume that the items in it also belong to her. We can show the tenancy agreement and prove they aren't but they would be taken and then we'd have to get them back (can you believe that !!)

There still might be a chance she can save both properties by selling her business but as far as I'm concerned that could take months and I'd rather not be involved with someone who's in such a dire financial situation. Dave and I have decided to cut our losses and move out, only that means finding a new place within the next few days and relying on the good grace of local friends and family to help us out .

Really though you find out who your friends are at a time like this and the response I've had on FB has been phenomenal. And even though you guys are far away I can't thank you enough either, it means so much to me that you wood even offer. Like I keep saying to Dave, we'll be fine, it's not as if it's our house that is being repossessed. Even though I'm fuming with our landlady, I do feel sorry for her as she is losing everything

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Me too But yeah, I don't think we should say on here either - that's up to Sarai really how much she shares publicly, as it were. But we can reassure everyone as you said that she's OK, not hurt or anything

I wish I wasn't so far away either, you feel so helpless at this distance
                          *squishy huggles Josi and Jumble*

Comment

(((((Sarai)))))
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              It's ok really . It's not like we've done anything wrong, it's just such a nightmare! Although I'm much less upset than I was earlier .

For those of you that don't know...

My landlady came around today to tell us that her house is being repossessed and the bailiffs are coming on Wednesday (apparently she has known this for some time but failed to impart this to us ). Since she owns the house we live in technically the bailiffs have to assume that the items in it also belong to her. We can show the tenancy agreement and prove they aren't but they would be taken and then we'd have to get them back (can you believe that !!)

There still might be a chance she can save both properties by selling her business but as far as I'm concerned that could take months and I'd rather not be involved with someone who's in such a dire financial situation. Dave and I have decided to cut our losses and move out, only that means finding a new place within the next few days and relying on the good grace of local friends and family to help us out .

Really though you find out who your friends are at a time like this and the response I've had on FB has been phenomenal. And even though you guys are far away I can't thank you enough either, it means so much to me that you wood even offer. Like I keep saying to Dave, we'll be fine, it's not as if it's our house that is being repossessed. Even though I'm fuming with our landlady, I do feel sorry for her as she is losing everything

*squishy huggles Josi and Jumble*

*double squishy huggles Sarai*

Of course we wood want to help, and all your other friends too! It's monstrous that this should happen to you

It's still your 'home', even though it's not your 'house', and you're still losing it.

I hope you can at least get back whatever rent and deposit you've paid her? Technically, she's defaulted on your Tenancy Agreement, and she really has no excuse to have not told you sooner. My feeling is that it just doesn't add up (that's my ex-legal brain kicking in ), and I'm very suspicious of her true motives. Please get some legal advice. Even though you probably woodn't want the house back now, you should make sure you get back whatever money she owes you.

*huggles Sarai and Dave* (even if he is ugly )
                              Last edited by Jumble; 04 January 2010, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Just had a brain-freeze

UhSir Posted the Grace kiss gif and asked who made it, so I said I thought it was Jann, then she asked which one is Jann because she doesn't know people's real names........... and I really had to think

'Starlover' just doesn't register with me anymore

Turns out it was Bev's gif anyway

Edit: Er.. that's Dipsofjazz for anyone who doesn't know (or has forgotten, like me )

Comment

Working...
                                X