The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sneaks in*

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! I missed the end of the party didn't I?

But here's to HAPPY NEW YEAR

with nekkid ptb

sigpic
    Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

EDIT: Cause I happen to *love* his commentaries
      And you visulise him doing commentaries in that shirt?

Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
      *sneaks in*

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!! I missed the end of the party didn't I?
      Don't worry, there's a new one coming.....

But here's to HAPPY NEW YEAR

with nekkid ptb

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/q...g?t=1262546686
      *shields eyes again* Jeez! What are you all trying to do, blind me????

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        And you visulise him doing commentaries in that shirt?

Don't worry, there's a new one coming.....

*shields eyes again* Jeez! What are you all trying to do, blind me????

Yes... there's even talk of cake!

And what? You don't like PDL??? But but but... he's so cool!
        sigpic
        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

You don't hug your Mom? You really should. I'd think there was something badly wrong if my kids didn't greet me with a hug
          Not very often...when I haven't seen her for a while or when I'm going away for vacation...but on a daily basis no
          I do always give her a kiss before I go to sleep...does that count?

Have to agree with your Dad though, they're entitled to do what they like with their holidays now that you and the bros are grown up. I bet you don't wonder what they're doing when you make arrangements to go out
          Yes they are and like I said; I should have tried to see it from their perspective too Still I am entitled to miss my parents during the holidays My parents mostly forgot that I am 7 years younger than my brothers I mean I've been left alone during Christmas/NY since I was 16 and they go often away on vacations and leave us home alone since I was 14(before that I went to my grandparents) thus I should know how to be alone...only in a weird way this year was different*shrugs*

Anyway...I think I'm going to do that MW calendar for his Bday and perhaps the teaser of January is going to be out earlier! when I finished my other projects
          sigpic

Comment

*hugs WooHoos*

At my age, which oficially means that I'm grown up, I wood still be pissed if my parents wood leave for Christmas, eventhough I do dread the holiday sometimes. The last edition ended in a huge fight with my brothers GF, but I woodn't have want to miss it for the world.

*shudders at nekkid PDL*
            I love him, as long as he's clothed
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

wasn't paying attention and posted my 269 post on the Sam/Jack shippy art thread.

*hangs head in shame*
              sigpic

Comment

To counteract the eye burning shirt

*sneaks into Jumble's PB*

Congrats on the '69 post Bree!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                  wasn't paying attention and posted my 269 post on the Sam/Jack shippy art thread.

*hangs head in shame*
                  Aww! But it's ok! It's ok!
                  *gently pats you on the head*

Congrats!
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*Huggles Jann* That's good you are conversing with your parents and have cleared the air a bit. I remember not being able to wait to leave home. I get on so much better with all my brothers now I don't have to actually live with them.
                    (I don't hug my parents much either. Never have been the huggy types - which is odd because, actually, i love hugging people... in case you haven't noticed! )

*Huggles LJ for stoopid family* That is daft. I agree with Jumble that people don't think sometimes. My niece did this to us last Christmas - invited us all round for the usual boxing day gathering, only to get there and find her son had chicken pox. I know all us adults had had it, but Benjabubs hadn't and I had no desire for him to get it. I mean I know he will eventually but the least she could have done was call me and tell me so I could decide whether to expose him or not. Luckily (or not because perhaps better to get it over with) he didn't get it. I wouldn't dream of taking myself or my poorly child around other people's houses without at least forewarning them.

I live far too close to my parents but still tend to go there for Christmas every year. We did go through a phase of having them on our own or at sister-in-laws (before she moved) but mostly it's Christmas day at my parents. There's usually at least ten for dinner.

WB, Congrats on the 69 post!

Jumble, what's wrong with that shirt? I like that shirt. I'm sure I've mentioned but I used to have one just like it....
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

*hangs head in shame*
                      Never mind, you still get a banner In fact, you get the first of the new batch....

Cags yes, we've discussed the horrendous shirt before I think we agreed to disagree

Comment

Bringing this week's Challenge over from the Artwork thread....

Super Sekrit Challenge
                        Week 70

I only just realised that last week was Week 69! D'oh, we should have had a Woohoo challenge So here's one for this week to make up for it For our new GimPS, don't forget its a Secret Challenge, so no posting entries on the thread, just pm them to Jumble. We attempt to guess who made what when the challenge is posted

From Jumble

Birthday Stuff! It's Martin's Birthday on 19th January and I'd like to be able to print them out and send them in time

Please PM Entries for this Week's Challenge to Jumble

Cool that it's a Sekrit Challenge, because it means I can gather them all in time for the vid and to post them, but they'll still be new to everyone else when they're posted for The Birthday celebration

Comment

*yawns* Evening all

Awesome challenge, can't wait to get started on this one . Especially since I have to redeem myself for...forgetting

*huggles Jann* Well done for clearing the air . It's always difficult with Christmas, what with everyone telling you it's a "family" time . But really do whatever you want to do . For most of my life Christmas was the most unpredictable (and not in a good way) day of the year. Ever since we managed to get rid of the Shelob that calls herself my mother Christmas has been fantastic because we've all done exactly what we want to do - get up whenever, eat, drink, watch whatever we want. Awesome

*huggles LJ* for inconsiderate relatives

Jumble I take back what I said yesterday, my sig rotator is down tonight

Comment

why is Fondy on the blog today?? I Joe jerking us around? HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

*iz in a tizzy*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                              *yawns* Evening all

Awesome challenge, can't wait to get started on this one . Especially since I have to redeem myself for...forgetting

*huggles Jann* Well done for clearing the air . It's always difficult with Christmas, what with everyone telling you it's a "family" time . But really do whatever you want to do . For most of my life Christmas was the most unpredictable (and not in a good way) day of the year. Ever since we managed to get rid of the Shelob that calls herself my mother Christmas has been fantastic because we've all done exactly what we want to do - get up whenever, eat, drink, watch whatever we want. Awesome

*huggles LJ* for inconsiderate relatives

Jumble I take back what I said yesterday, my sig rotator is down tonight
                              Sounds like your mother wood fit well with my parents

*hugs*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              why is Fondy on the blog today?? I Joe jerking us around? HHHHHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....

*iz in a tizzy*
                              Just what I was about to ask

He hasn't responded to all the sympathy messages he got, so I'm still not sure he was serious

Comment

Just what I was about to ask

He hasn't responded to all the sympathy messages he got, so I'm still not sure he was serious
                                No one over on the blog seems to think it's odd. I mean, the other day, he didn't take her to his aunt's house and said they seperated. So, if she's on the trip, why not take her to the aunt's house? And if they're not separated, why fabricate the story that they are?? To give them what they deserved for having the cheek to harp on about his personal life???
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X