The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Watch it, you youngens. In my time... In my time we used to...
    *blinks*
    ...What was I saying?

*hugs*

*nods* Because TPTB made the Ship look good.
    They did, especially Martin

Btw Nad, we need to talk. I'll pm you

Comment

Morning Woohoos! And *waves madly* hi Mara!!! Welcome to our crazy place
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        Morning Woohoos! And *waves madly* hi Mara!!! Welcome to our crazy place
        Morning Josiane

See? Our cunning plan is working! We're gradually pulling back the shippers that left last year We've got APA, Jenn and now Mara Who's next?

Edit: I've got 'Superman IV' on in the background, just looked up at the screen to see him and Lois flying above the city and immediately thought GREEEEN SCREEEEN!!!!

Comment

*creeps in quietly*

Can't believe I missed the last few hours of Martinmas last night . Let's just say 30 hours without sleep + quite a few drinks + frantic train journey + argument over tickets with train officials + Dr Who = angry, sleep deprived Sarai

And many many apologies to Jumble for not being able to book the tickets . Going out for a few hours now but will be back this evening to book them

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          *comes back in, sobbing*
          Ohhh Doctor Ten, I'm going to miss you
          Me too . At least I'm pretty sure it wasn't the lack of sleep making me cry. Saddest episode ever. Especially...
          Spoiler:

when he said "I don't want to go".

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
          Howdie Campers!!

*hugs old friends* I've missed you guys!!!

Thanks to Jumble for inviting me

I have to admit, that while I certainly admire his work no end, I, um, don't Thunk MW, I'm afraid.

Love his brain and talent...but you guys can keep the rest of him

How have you guys been??? I'm glad to see your all still having fun on GW.
          *hugs to all*
          Mara !! So awesome to see you back again *hugs*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *creeps in quietly*

Can't believe I missed the last few hours of Martinmas last night . Let's just say 30 hours without sleep + quite a few drinks + frantic train journey + argument over tickets with train officials + Dr Who = angry, sleep deprived Sarai

And many many apologies to Jumble for not being able to book the tickets . Going out for a few hours now but will be back this evening to book them
            ((((((Sarai)))))) Hope you've had a good sleep now and are feeling lots better

Me too . At least I'm pretty sure it wasn't the lack of sleep making me cry. Saddest episode ever. Especially...
            Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            Oh I know, that's the part that got me too Although I had a bit of a cry earlier on too when he went in the radiation thing. I'm not convinced EoT were the best DW episodes ever, but OMG David Tennant was awesome! Just utterly, utterly convincing and heart-breaking
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Btw Nad, we need to talk. I'll pm you
              That sounds so scary...

Morning Josiane

See? Our cunning plan is working! We're gradually pulling back the shippers that left last year We've got APA, Jenn and now Mara Who's next?

Edit: I've got 'Superman IV' on in the background, just looked up at the screen to see him and Lois flying above the city and immediately thought GREEEEN SCREEEEN!!!!
              Where did all the missing Shippers go?
              To WooHoodStock! To WooHoodSock!

It's funny, but everyime I see movie actors talk about having to shoot scenes in front of a green screen and how difficult it was, I can't help but roll my eyes and think: ''Pshaw. Amatures...''
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                *creeps in quietly*

Aw *hugs* for all of that. But you got there safe and sound, that's what counts

No need to apologize, I wasn't exactly in a fit state either

Spoiler:

Mara !! So awesome to see you back again *hugs*
                Isn't it?

I don't think I'll bother with DH, I really don't need yet another tv show I'm really into Medium atm, Living TV are showing the first season's eps one a day

Jake Weber! Nuff said

Comment

That sounds so scary...
                  Yes I'm sorry Pukkie, but I'm breaking up with you, it's just not working It's not you, it's me......

Where did all the missing Shippers go?
                  To WooHoodStock! To WooHoodSock!
                  Yay!
                  It's funny, but everyime I see movie actors talk about having to shoot scenes in front of a green screen and how difficult it was, I can't help but roll my eyes and think: ''Pshaw. Amateurs...''
                  I do the same

But then I think maybe it's not their fault, since they don't have Martin directing them, what chance have they really got?

Comment

Yes I'm sorry Pukkie, but I'm breaking up with you, it's just not working It's not you, it's me......

I...did not see that coming. At all.
                    ...Can we still be friends?

Yay!
                    I do the same

But then I think maybe it's not their fault, since they don't have Martin directing them, what chance have they really got?
                    True, true...
                    Not everyone can have a Martin. I wish they could, but they can't.
                    *shakes head*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I...did not see that coming. At all.
                      ...Can we still be friends?

You didn't see all the clues? Oh

Well we can try, but in my experience it's.... difficult.....

True, true...
                      Not everyone can have a Martin. I wish they could, but they can't.
                      *shakes head*
                      It's a shame But as long as we've got him, that's what matters

For Sanctuary of course..........

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
                        So what are the rules around here...I know it's an MW thread, but can I babble about other stuff *cough*S/J*cough* ??
                        See.. what makes this place so wonderful, really, is you can discuss almost anything as long as TPTB had some part in it... As long as you're being generally nice about it.

See?

Anything's considered on topic except anyone being unkind. Isn't that fabulous?

Comment

*wanders in much less snotty than yesterday*

Amazing what a drugs and a good night's sleep will do... not that I slept much in the end. Not being able to breathe does tend to wake one up every few minutes or so.

Welcome Mara!

*huggles Mara* Did we ever cross paths on the ship thread? Hmm, who cares! *Hugggles Mara again*

(I do lots of huggling. It's that or nekkid running but LuvnJack pretty much has that down to a fine art

... actually there's happy dancing too. We all do that. )

Yay! This is like the S/J ship thread(ish) for shippers who...are chilled... yeah. chilled.

Who's next? Umm...

You know, when I read that I mentally inserted the word "Emerald" before the word city and instantly had a wierd vision of Lois and Superman whizzing by as flying monkeys and litle munchkins danced below...

... I should've known taking Night Nurse during the day was, perhaps, not the smartest move.

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                          See.. what makes this place so wonderful, really, is you can discuss almost anything as long as TPTB had some part in it... As long as you're being generally nice about it.

See?

Anything's considered on topic except anyone being unkind. Isn't that fabulous?
                          I love that too. I love that it's just nice here and that you can come on, have a whinge about RL being arsey (which it frequently is) or share happy news (which we love doing) or whatever and it doesn't have to be on topic at all and nobody's going to mind if it's not.

Rules? Who needs rules? Oh ok, just one. Be nice to each other.

Hmm, and since I am less gurghsnot today I read back the last dozen or so pages and I have to just huggle everyone again for being awesome, but especially Jumble for that superb post to everyone, which made me go all awwwy and teary because it was. Awesome.

*Huggles Woohoos*

*Huggles Woohoos some more.*

Soo Jumble When's SE again?
                          sigpic

Comment

*huggles everyone*

Cleaning day today so...if anyone has any laundry do tell... I am doing it in that little corner of the Woohoo house

*walks out again*
                            sigpic

Comment

3 things!

1. MARA !!!*slippery slide hugs* (that's the type of hug where you are sillily standing at the bottom of a slippery slide and I slide down it and hold out my arms and knock you over and tackle hug you to the ground...you like?)

2. After reading the Jen/Jenn topic, I believe Jenn will forever in my mind be "2N Jenn"

3. I nearly read Sarai's sanctuary spoiler because she said she was crying and I went "NO! What happened to Sarai" but before I clicked it, I had a little shriek/spasm and went "NO! It's only Sanctuary! Click not the spoiler!!!"

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                *wanders in much less snotty than yesterday*

Amazing what a drugs and a good night's sleep will do... not that I slept much in the end. Not being able to breathe does tend to wake one up every few minutes or so.

Welcome Mara!

*huggles Mara* Did we ever cross paths on the ship thread? Hmm, who cares! *Hugggles Mara again*

(I do lots of huggling. It's that or nekkid running but LuvnJack pretty much has that down to a fine art

... actually there's happy dancing too. We all do that.
                                Glad you're feeling better *hugs Cags*

I doubt you wood have met Mara before, she's been gone a loooooong time

Yay! This is like the S/J ship thread(ish) for shippers who...are chilled... yeah. chilled.

Who's next? Umm...
                                Chilled, yes, but it does sometimes get a little hot around here

You know, when I read that I mentally inserted the word "Emerald" before the word city and instantly had a wierd vision of Lois and Superman whizzing by as flying monkeys and litle munchkins danced below...

... I should've known taking Night Nurse during the day was, perhaps, not the smartest move.

I love that too. I love that it's just nice here and that you can come on, have a whinge about RL being arsey (which it frequently is) or share happy news (which we love doing) or whatever and it doesn't have to be on topic at all and nobody's going to mind if it's not.

Rules? Who needs rules? Oh ok, just one. Be nice to each other.
                                Ah, see? I knew there was one floating around somewhere!

Of course, it does have the subtext of allowing a certain amount of teasing

Hmm, and since I am less gurghsnot today I read back the last dozen or so pages and I have to just huggle everyone again for being awesome, but especially Jumble for that superb post to everyone, which made me go all awwwy and teary because it was. Awesome.

*Huggles Woohoos*
                                Thanks, I meant every word

*Huggles Woohoos some more.*

Soo Jumble When's SE again?

in six months and twenty-eight days!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                *huggles everyone*

Cleaning day today so...if anyone has any laundry do tell... I am doing it in that little corner of the Woohoo house

*walks out again*
                                *tosses three pairs of pjs to Jann* That's all I've got since I haven't bothered to get dressed much lately

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                3 things!

1. MARA !!!*slippery slide hugs* (that's the type of hug where you are sillily standing at the bottom of a slippery slide and I slide down it and hold out my arms and knock you over and tackle hug you to the ground...you like?)

2. After reading the Jen/Jenn topic, I believe Jenn will forever in my mind be "2N Jenn"

3. I nearly read Sarai's sanctuary spoiler because she said she was crying and I went "NO! What happened to Sarai" but before I clicked it, I had a little shriek/spasm and went "NO! It's only Sanctuary! Click not the spoiler!!!"

Actually, it was Dr Who

*huggles Bekki*

Comment

Working...
                                X