Clear All

*huggles Bekki* Hope you feel better soon

Alas, we've come to the end of our second Martinmas celebration

No more 12 days pics to post

No more Christmassy stuff to show

Until next time

*huggles all the Awesome WooHoos*

Comment

Have spent all day watching Dr. Who marathon in anticipation of End of Time which is soon to start (as in tomorrow night) on BBC America. I have my tissues ready (well in advance-gonna need 'em)

*huggles all sick, tired, and/or hungover woohoos*
      *look in amazement at all of the wonderful and colorful artworks*
      *drops a martin sig I made while watching the marathon*

Yes, it's another sunglasses thing (I used to love to teach that trick to my students ) and it's snurchable.
      Last edited by wine_buyer; 01 January 2010, 05:07 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks to everyone who said hi

I have to say looking over all your fab wallies and sigs, I had never noticed before just how green Martin Wood's eyes are . . .

And Jumble, everyone calls me Polo. Just ask ES.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by polomare View Post
          And Jumble, everyone calls me Polo. Just ask ES.

When I think of it, I didn't know who Martin Wood was before I stumbled upon this thread (or was invited by Jumble, actually )

Now I get my kick from spotting him in SG1 episodes
          "Are you like, a crazy person?"
          "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Argh...I missed the last few hours of Martinmas! I was supposed to be online tonight...but RL got in the way(in a good way ) *giggles*

Bad thing: I cut myself badly with a knife...so it's now funny that I got a bandaid(sp?) on my left thumb and on my right pink(got between the door)

*huggles woohoos and runs nekkid through thread*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              Argh...I missed the last few hours of Martinmas! I was supposed to be online tonight...but RL got in the way(in a good way ) *giggles*

Bad thing: I cut myself badly with a knife...so it's now funny that I got a bandaid(sp?) on my left thumb and on my right pink(got between the door)

*huggles woohoos and runs nekkid through thread*
              *huggles recently accident prone starlover*
              *joins in running nekkid*
              sigpic

Comment

Tut tut, Bekki - there are no presents from you in Jumble's collection

Not to worry, Jumbly's Christmas present is on the way to the UK as we speak!!!

*huggles woohoos*
                sigpic

Comment

Howdie Campers!!

*hugs old friends* I've missed you guys!!!

Thanks to Jumble for inviting me

I have to admit, that while I certainly admire his work no end, I, um, don't Thunk MW, I'm afraid.

Love his brain and talent...but you guys can keep the rest of him

How have you guys been??? I'm glad to see your all still having fun on GW.
                  *hugs to all*
                  sigpic
                  Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
                    Howdie Campers!!

*hugs old friends* I've missed you guys!!!

Thanks to Jumble for inviting me

I have to admit, that while I certainly admire his work no end, I, um, don't Thunk MW, I'm afraid.

Love his brain and talent...but you guys can keep the rest of him

How have you guys been??? I'm glad to see your all still having fun on GW.
                    *hugs to all*
                    Wuhoo! *waves madly* Hi Mara! Don't worry, I dont' really thunk MW, either. *cough* Mostly Joe *cough* Welcome to the wild, wonderful trip that is the Woohoo thread!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Wuhoo! *waves madly* Hi Mara! Don't worry, I dont' really thunk MW, either. *cough* Mostly Joe *cough* Welcome to the wild, wonderful trip that is the Woohoo thread!
                      luvnjack!!!!!!!!!!! *waves back* Hi!!!!!!!!!

Joe?!!! So...you gave your Jack clone back? If so...can I have him?

So what are the rules around here...I know it's an MW thread, but can I babble about other stuff *cough*S/J*cough* ??
                      sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by mara-anni View Post
                        luvnjack!!!!!!!!!!! *waves back* Hi!!!!!!!!!

Joe?!!! So...you gave your Jack clone back? If so...can I have him?

So what are the rules around here...I know it's an MW thread, but can I babble about other stuff *cough*S/J*cough* ??
                        The rules around here are that there are no rules. And yes, I still have my Jack clone. I adore him! I just...stalk Joe...occasionally...
                        sigpic

Comment

*waves at Mara* Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!! Good to see you in here *huggles tightly*

You can thunk Jack too since he's a sort of PTB...still...Jumble hasn't really acknowledged him yet...perhaps you being here will convince her!

The name is Martin woohoodstock thread, but overall it's a general PTB thunking, happy place to be
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            The rules around here are that there are no rules. And yes, I still have my Jack clone. I adore him! I just...stalk Joe...occasionally...
                            LOL!!

No rules eh?

So...I do believe I was promised certain hands by someone...Jumble?

suppose I could post my own, but I haven't use PB in ages
                            sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

You mean these???

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

*melts into puddle of goo* * a very happy puddle of goo*
                                sigpic

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Working...
                                X