No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh lordy now they're letting off fireworks (a whole hour early) and my cats are going mental. Well one is; the other is keeping my feet warm and wondering what the heck Monks is on and can I have some too please humanmummy?

But I am going to bed now because I am seriously flagging again. Last time I was in bed this early for new year was... umm exactly 10 years ago for millenium (because I was working very early the next day). I am such a lightweight these days.

Nunite Woohoos....

Happy New Year!

Rock On 2010. Be Awesome!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Oh lordy now they're letting off fireworks (a whole hour early) and my cats are going mental. Well one is; the other is keeping my feet warm and wondering what the heck Monks is on and can I have some too please humanmummy?

But I am going to bed now because I am seriously flagging again. Last time I was in bed this early for new year was... umm exactly 10 years ago for millenium (because I was working very early the next day). I am such a lightweight these days.

Nunite Woohoos....
      They've been going off around here since 9pm

Happy New Year!

Rock On 2010. Be Awesome!
      Seconded!!!!!

WoodNight Cags *huggles*

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        *squishy huggles Jumble and Cags*

Happy to be an amusement!

2009 for me...was weird... So I graduated High School, started college, the last quarter of 2009...wasn't good at all (mehness). But on the bright side, I met all of you wonderful people this year! *huggles you all* And I grew as a person because of it, as well as learned Photoshop and how to write better!

Happy New Year!!!
        I think it's been a strange year for most of us. Lots of ups and downs, lots of transition periods, highs and lows abounding I guess we should all just put aside the bad memories for now and look at all the good stuff that happened

Amongst that for me is the love and support, fun and laughter that have come my way from all of you Yes Jann, Bekki and Amanda, you do amuse me with your boy stories, as does Nad with her wonderful corny/quirky sense of humour and pretended ungutteryness And LJ with her constant nekkid running and Joe-thunking , not to mention sharing with us pics of her gorgeous children

And then there's Jasmina, who staggers me with her amazing artworks, and her ability to produce so much of it, not to mention the amount of teasing she inspires amongst us

It's been lovely to welcome Wendy back after her long and painful absence, and watch her chuck herself head first into the WooHoo madness without benefit of a safety net

Then there's Josiane, who tries to be sensible and innocent, bless her, but just being on this thread belies all of that

Sarai has been absent a lot because of RL interfering, but she's been brave enough to get her priorities right and make herself jobless just so she can spend more time with us! That was what she said..... wasn't it? And of course there's been a lot of giggling and happy dancing for us whilst planning our trip to SEe Martin in July

Cags has had a tough year, but she's still managed to do her share of gutterizing this innocent little thread and making me smile And of course, she made me the bestest ever Birthday Vid *huggles it* (If you can't see it, friend me on youtube and I'll release it for you )

Now I come to Oma, who has braved the gutter and thunk to come visit us, and has been an amazing support and inspiration to me *huggles her*

We've welcomed some newbies, Yessika, Es! and TPI, who have brought us some lovely artworks and pics.

And of course, Jenn, who has tried hard to bring us into line and have sensible discussions about OBPTB and their amazing work, but alas has mainly failed and found herself dragged into the WooHoo way of appreciating them instead

We've even been honoured by several visits from APA (she'd probably lost her way looking for the S/J thread, but still it was lovely to see her )

So there you go, that's 2009 over and done with and a brand new year to look forward to in 2010. Long may we WooHoos continue to appreciate OBPTB in our own inimitable way, helping each other along the way and having lots of fun!

Last edited by Jumble; 31 December 2009, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Well...I know I'm too late in some places, too early in others but right on time *somewhere* in the world, I hope....so...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, WhooHoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All my best wishes to everyone in the year ahead.

*hugs*

APA
          sigpic

Comment

To celebrate my last 69 post of the year a special treat...
            Continuum comic-con panel part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J492MRTCbjI
            Continuum comic-con panel part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb5f6qDPGds
            Continuum comic-con panel part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-9sMTVtSas

The rest comes after I get back from partying

Happy new year WooHoos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

It's been lovely to welcome Wendy back after her long and painful absence, and watch her chuck herself head first into the WooHoo madness without benefit of a safety net
                *huggles* Who needs a safety net? And thank you for the nod, and the lovely thought, I really appreciate it so much. <3

And happy new year to you all woohoos. You're all amazing, special, and don't ever forget it. Love you all, honestly. Have a fantastic year!
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Happy New Year, WooHoos!!

Hm. The mush, the mush... Let me just say that I love you guys to bits, eventhough it's a mess to clean up. Chunks of WooHoo tend to stick under one's shoes. It's awesome how there's always someonbe here who will try to cheer you up, even if they feel like meh theirselfes.
                  The WooHoos are a wild bunch, a little crazy, sometimes random, often very insightful and always true to the WooHoo spirit.
                  I hope 2010 will bring us all joy. And happiness. And most of all I wish you love. Yes I Hee-Ayyyyyy will always love youououIIIIIIIIIII Will always love youououWooHooHoooHooo....
                  *blinks* ...and I'm sober!

Go Team! Go 2010!
                  ((((WooHoos))))
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thank you for the summary of 2009, Jumble

Happy New Year everybody!

And may I ask what's that with 69 posts? *koonfused*
                    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Happy New Year, WooHoos!!

Hm. The mush, the mush... Let me just say that I love you guys to bits, eventhough it's a mess to clean up. Chunks of WooHoo tend to stick under one's shoes. It's awesome how there's always someonbe here who will try to cheer you up, even if they feel like meh theirselfes.
                      The WooHoos are a wild bunch, a little crazy, sometimes random, often very insightful and always true to the WooHoo spirit.
                      I hope 2010 will bring us all joy. And happiness. And most of all I wish you love. Yes I Hee-Ayyyyyy will always love youououIIIIIIIIIII Will always love youououWooHooHoooHooo....
                      *blinks* ...and I'm sober!

Go Team! Go 2010!
                      ((((WooHoos))))
                      Ah, see! You have such a way with words that you say it with a lot less than those of us that ramble

*huggles Pukkie to bits* Happy New Year

Originally posted by es! View Post
                      Thank you for the summary of 2009, Jumble

Happy New Year everybody!

And may I ask what's that with 69 posts? *koonfused*
                      You're welcome

We WooHoos celebrate every '69 post, mainly because most of us are also Shippy Hippies, and 1969 was the Hippy year, with the WoodStock Festival (from which we get our name in combination with Martin Wood)

There are also those that put a more guttery interpretation on the 69, but I have no idea what that's about *cough*

So next time you notice that you're approaching a '69 post, make sure you post it here and you'll get a congrats banner

Comment

Oh, thanks for the explanation!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        So next time you notice that you're approaching a '69 post, make sure you post it here and you'll get a congrats banner
                        So that's how it works? I thought it was about every 69th post in this thread I was already imagining you dividing the huge number of posts this thread has already by 69 to find out what post's number would be next I think it's time for me to go to bed.
                        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

*runs through thread*

*squishy huggles Jumble*

Happy New Year Woohoos!!!!

*falls on face and passes out*
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            *runs through thread*

*squishy huggles Jumble*

Happy New Year Woohoos!!!!

*falls on face and passes out*
                            *laughs at Jas passed out on the floor*

*decides to be a nice person and pick Jas up off the floor and drag her to the woohoo couch*

You owe me!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

*huggles everyone*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Happy New Year

sigpic

Comment

*opens door and sings loudly*

So...how's the new year being to all of you? It's being drunk and awesome to me so far...although I did start it funny with some camera errors

I just came home... see it's before 6 am...
                                Did I ever mention my love for champagne? No? I mean it's awesome! I love it. Bubbly. Good. Yay.

*passes out on flooru*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X