No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm going to my sister's for New Year - it's not going to be a big do but there should be enough of us there for it to be fun
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Gah! What happened to GW???
      It poofed to make sure I went to bed at 5:30/6 am

Lee is looking bit lonely
      Hmmm...no...what about Alan McCullough?

So what's everyone doing tonight? Out celebrating the New Year? I'll be babysitting for Jo, so I'll be around (and sober, since I'll be driving home and silly o'clock in the morning )
      I'll be home till 12 with brothers, my brother's GF and a friend of mine, after that my brother and his GF will go to her folks and I will go with the others to the city
      I can't make it too late since I have to work tomorrow!

*Hugs Sarai*

*hugs Jumble for not being allowed to drink wine*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
        I'm going to my sister's for New Year - it's not going to be a big do but there should be enough of us there for it to be fun
        Cool

Just go easy on the wine, you don't want to fall asleep and miss the midnight chimes

I'll do my best to keep Lee and Joel awake, that way I'm guaranteed a midnight kiss or two

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          It poofed to make sure I went to bed at 5:30/6 am
          It forced me to go back to bed as well I still didn't sleep until nearly 6am

You don't want Lee? He has the sexiest voice........... well no, not quite the sexiest

You're welcome to Alan, though it's too late to include him in the PTB 12 days

I'll be home till 12 with brothers, my brother's GF and a friend of mine, after that my brother and his GF will go to her folks and I will go with the others to the city
          I can't make it too late since I have to work tomorrow!

*Hugs Sarai*

*hugs Jumble for not being allowed to drink wine*
          You're going out after midnight but can't stay out too late?

A couple of years ago I spent New Year's Eve in Glasgow city centre, that was fun! Kissing policemen and trying not to freeze to death Hey, it's a Hogmannay tradition! That's one tradition I was happy to join in with

Comment

Who?

Alan McCullough?

Never heard of him.

I totally wasn't keeping him to myself, either... And certainly not since Off the Grid when I started off saying, "Whose that?" and ended with "More, please..."

Uhm...

Like I was saying...

Who?

*blinks innocently*

Comment

Happy Eleventh Day of Martinmas!! Martin Wood's second best moment:

Comment

Be careful, you never know who might not be asleep

I don't know, but I'd be surprised if the Sanctuary Team aren't going to be there

I knew there was a reason I shouldn't be asleep, and there you are posting my favourite yellow slicker pics

And there's Jenn huggling my Martin

I ran in and out so fast you couldn't have possibly seen my nekkid bad self

pokes Jumble and the rest of the woohoo's: is it okay to use pix that appear on this thread (non-artwork ones of course) to make MS art? While I don't appreciate Martin in quite the same way as Jumble does I do admire him for the fine work he has done with Amanda *sigh* Amanda *sigh*
                sigpic

Comment

Ah, D&C! Love the whole ep Always loved Upgrades too, looooong before I knew anything about Directors

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

pokes Jumble and the rest of the woohoo's: is it okay to use pix that appear on this thread (non-artwork ones of course) to make MS art? While I don't appreciate Martin in quite the same way as Jumble does I do admire him for the fine work he has done with Amanda *sigh* Amanda *sigh*
                    I assume you mean MW art ?

Generally non-artwork pictures on the thread are snurchable and you can use them to make artwork by all means. It's worth checking beforehand that the picture you are using hasn't been manipped by anyone who wood mind though

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                      I assume you mean MW art ?

Generally non-artwork pictures on the thread are snurchable and you can use them to make artwork by all means. It's worth checking beforehand that the picture you are using hasn't been manipped by anyone who wood mind though
                      Um...yep MW I should never post first thing in the morning, especially before I've had my coffee.

(in my defense the W and S are very close on the keyboard and with no coffee it wuz easy to hit the wrong key. Yep. that's my story and I'm sticking to it. )
                      sigpic

Comment

Um...yep MW I should never post first thing in the morning, especially before I've had my coffee.
                        I was wondering where exactly on this thread you were expecting to find pics of Michael Shanks

I can send you some pics if you like

Comment

I was wondering where exactly on this thread you were expecting to find pics of Michael Shanks

I can send you some pics if you like
                          I'm just surprised I didn't type AT
                          That would awesome jumble thanks.

What is your preferred method of sending? Never mind, got your PM. Thanks Jumble
                          sigpic

Comment

I'm just surprised I didn't type AT
                            That would awesome jumble thanks.

What is your preferred method of sending? Never mind, got your PM. Thanks Jumble
                            You're welcome, use them wisely

Where is LJ? Haven't seen her for a day or two

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                              Who?

Alan McCullough?

Never heard of him.

I totally wasn't keeping him to myself, either... And certainly not since Off the Grid when I started off saying, "Whose that?" and ended with "More, please..."

Uhm...

Like I was saying...

Who?

*blinks innocently*
                              Jenn...I think you need a lesson on sharing him...

I want him too! as back-up for Brad
                              sigpic

Comment

Jenn...I think you need a lesson on sharing him...

I want him too! as back-up for Brad
                                .... who is back-up for Bubu.......... who is back-up for Shep.....

Honestly Jann, what exactly are you doing to these guys that they need so many back-ups?

Comment

Working...
                                X