The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    wine_buyer: I can't be a true Helen/Tesla shipper since I am a Helen/John shipper
    Jumble: Do you know if Martin is going to Comic-Con next year? (I can't believe is almost 2010) because I wood love that
    I was never a Helen/John shipper cuz I just couldn't get past the Jack the Ripper thing... it's kind of a mood killer.
    sigpic

Comment

*runs through thread nekkid*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *joins*
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *does a woohoo dance cuz i'm not the only nekkid runner*

sigpic

Comment

*joins in the nekkid running*

Ooh, now I'm hungry

*goes in search of food*

*gets excited about meeting Dan Shea (and BUBU!!!) in March*

*huggles Woohoos...still nekkid*

*eats some food*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
              I was never a Helen/John shipper cuz I just couldn't get past the Jack the Ripper thing... it's kind of a mood killer.
              I don't think most Helen/John shippers necessarily want her to accept him as Jack the Ripper or really envision them ever overcoming their history to find 'happiness'... it's more the angstiness of the fact her heart is destroyed because the life she wanted with *John* is forever gone. One of the single most angstiest relationships on TV, really.

What I think is brilliant and done so well is how that hole in her life - now really the absence of both John and Ashley - effects Helen as sort of an undercurrent through everything she does and is. And I don't even think Helen is *capable* of having a real relationship with anyone. Her heart is *destroyed* after all... It's part of what gives her such amazing depths as a character.

Did I mention this show is fabulous?

/insert another DK fangurling moment... here

Comment

^ To get me to my 69 post during Martinmas
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/ab64/yessik_potc/watergate-3-di-cut-web-1.jpg
                  I love that second picture... It's just such a great contrast. Yellow jacket - shorts.

((Martin))

And wood anyone believe in my latest chapter of my fic I wrote in Sergeant Martin and only realized the significance of the name I'd 'randomly' chosen on proofing? *sigh* It's like mental illness.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                    I love that second picture... It's just such a great contrast. Yellow jacket - shorts.

((Martin))

And wood anyone believe in my latest chapter of my fic I wrote in Sergeant Martin and only realized the significance of the name I'd 'randomly' chosen on proofing? *sigh* It's like mental illness.
                    Thanks!

Oh the joys of obsession *sigh* even the subconsious mind is affected
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      *sigh* I think I am becoming a Helen/Tesla shipper. How did that happen? *shh..don't tell my wife *

Ooos and aaahs at all the pretties. Nice work everyone.

ps this thread moves way too fast when I have to work and you guys have all the fun and by the time I get on here you're all asleep.

*runs nekkid through thread 'cuz here's no one here to see it *
                      Be careful, you never know who might not be asleep

wine_buyer: I can't be a true Helen/Tesla shipper since I am a Helen/John shipper
                      Jumble: Do you know if Martin is going to Comic-Con next year? (I can't believe is almost 2010) because I wood love that
                      I don't know, but I'd be surprised if the Sanctuary Team aren't going to be there

I knew there was a reason I shouldn't be asleep, and there you are posting my favourite yellow slicker pics

And there's Jenn huggling my Martin

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Be careful, you never know who might not be asleep

I don't know, but I'd be surprised if the Sanctuary Team aren't going to be there

I knew there was a reason I shouldn't be asleep, and there you are posting my favourite yellow slicker pics

And there's Jenn huggling my Martin

Well I'm glad I post it and which one is it?
                        sigpic

Comment

Pretty much any of the ones where he's wearing his yellow slicker....

Comment

(I know there's only eight, but you woodn't want me to squish
                            him wood you? )

Comment

Ohhh...Martin *grabs*

Ignore the fact that I'm still awake at 5 am...
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh yay! You didn't forget Carl! ((((CB)))) Thanks, Jumble!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X