Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Sure you can Es! I'll pm you the link and the password
    I make an edicated guess and take that you mean yessika, but I wouldn't refuse to make some artwork with Martin too
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      I make an edicated guess and take that you mean yessika, but I wouldn't refuse to make some artwork with Martin too
      *headdesk* That's what I get for trying to do six things at once (and two of them involved you ) I'll pm you Yessika
      Last edited by Jumble; 29 December 2009, 08:09 AM.

Comment

*headdesk* That's what I get for trying to do six things at one (and two of them involved you ) I'll pm you Yessika
        Teehee
        "Are you like, a crazy person?"
        "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

<snip>

*crosses fingers* 12 Joes for LJ...12 Joes for LJ...12 Joes for LJ...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *crosses fingers* 12 Joes for LJ...12 Joes for LJ...12 Joes for LJ...

Um...............

Comment

Noooooooo!!! You're supposed to help me stay unobtrusively in the background with my mouth firmly shut!!
              Note to self: pack duct tape.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                Note to self: pack duct tape.
                Now you're getting the idea

Make sure you confiscate my MacGyver knife while you're at it

Comment

Note to Nad: Yes, I know you probably just wanted his clothes, but I decided I should leave him in them.......... for now.....

Comment

Weeeeeeeeeeeee....if someone needs help with taking those clothes of Martin...I'm your man woman!

Brothers are still causing trouble...bickering, blaming and just out right annoying...and one made me cry May I hit him?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                      Weeeeeeeeeeeee....if someone needs help with taking those clothes of Martin...I'm your man woman!
                      Nono, you're alright, I'm sure I can manage

Brothers are still causing trouble...bickering, blaming and just out right annoying...and one made me cry May I hit him?
                      Just when Mom and Dad thought their kids were grown-up enough to be left alone................

Comment

*runs in and hugs WooHoos*

Happy Eight and Ninth Day of Martinmas!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *runs in and hugs WooHoos*

Happy Eight and Ninth Day of Martinmas!
                          *squishy huggles Nad* Haven't seen you for two days

So is your busy Christmas over now? Hope you had some fun

Comment

Now you're getting the idea

Make sure you confiscate my MacGyver knife while you're at it

You won't get that far. That'll be gone before you get on the plane.

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Yes! And if they complain, tell them I told you to do it.

Hmm, sorry not around much. I am trying to figure out my spanky new phone. I must be getting old because I'm having to actually read the manual to see how to work it.

*huggles all Woohoos*

Happy 9th Day Of Martinmas!

*Scurries off to try and do some artwork.*
                            sigpic

Comment

Note to Nad: Yes, I know you probably just wanted his clothes, but I decided I should leave him in them.......... for now.....
                              Oh, no! It's perfect. I aimed for his clothes in any way, shape or form.

*squishy huggles Nad* Haven't seen you for two days

So is your busy Christmas over now? Hope you had some fun
                              I know!
                              And yup, all over since today and we ended it with a massive family blow out, which, in the end makes me giggle because it was stupid. Upside is that things were said that needed to be said, though. Nothing like a shout out and deep reflection before the end of the year... *shrugs*
                              We just love eachother too much

But yeah, I had fun. Bonded with Caitlin over wrapping paper and happy dances.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Hmm, sorry not around much. I am trying to figure out my spanky new phone. I must be getting old because I'm having to actually read the manual to see how to work it.
                                Hehe.

Isn't it funny how men usually read the manuals before starting with something new and often get it wrong anyway, while women just start pressing buttons using logic and immediately get it right?

EDIT: I'm getting old too. I can not for the life of me remember if I ever re-wrote Abba's Happy New Year...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X