• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*huggles whoohoos*
    Nad: Loved the picspam

Sanctuary now!!

*goes off to make Martinmas artwork*
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*munches divinity* Going to try to convince hubby to leave for home tomorrow, rather than Monday. It's fun here...with the eight children and two dogs running around...the sis- and mom-in-law crying occasionally...bro-in-law and hubby catching stomach flu...

...lots and lots of fun...
      sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ and crosses fingers* That really stinks...hope, all things considering, that you had an okay holiday over there.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*huggles Jumble* Seven Silers...!!

Happy Seventh Day of Martinmas Everyone

*wonders if Jumble is having fun * Hope so!!

Josi we miss you lots but hope you're having fun with the family, when are you heading back to Oxford?

Comment

Happy
            Seventh Day of Martinmas
            !!!

((((WooHoos))))
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

HAPPY 7th DAY OF MARTINMAS!!!

*huggles Jann and LJ*
              *huggles everyone else*

Sarai, I'm heading back tomorrow Have been having lots of fun, but will be ready to go back home to my own place and get back to normal life

Hope Jumble is having fun - it sure is quiet here without her!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Hope Jumble is having fun - it sure is quiet here without her!
                Maybe we can take some time to reflect now, be zen, do yoga.

Hehe. WooHoo yoga. With figures called ''The Tool'', ''The Spanner'', The Shorts'', ''The Beefcake''...
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I am sorry I've been absent! Things have been so hectic!

Happy Martinmas!

And thank you to my Secret Santa for my lovely gifts! *huggles*

I've nearly done mine, I didn't think it would be this hard, but getting time to do it has made it worse. My bad, though. *hugs*

xoxo
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm doing the tool right now!

*splashes*
                    sigpic

Comment

*hugs Wendy*
                      Good to see you and thank you

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                      I'm doing the tool right now!

*splashes*
                      Oh, oh, ohohoh! Be careful! You never know what you might end up pulling.

sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Woohoos!

So I didn't make it on line at all yesterday. Rellie visiting. Getting horribly, horribly drunk. Black Russians really are the evilest of drinks.
                        Now I have finally recovered from The Mother Of All Hangovers and even found the will to tidy up the explosion in a toy factory that my house has become...and found my own pressies buried under the debris and so I'm sat here looking at my present from hubby and thinking "huh?" because he always manages to buy me the most...umm... unexpected things.

*Huggles all the lovely woohoos*

LJ *extra huggles* sounds like you're having...umm.. fun.

Jumble, I hope you're having a fab day. Can't wait to see the pictures. *iz jealous*

Umm, nothing more to add except this thread is AWESOME!

Happy 7th Day of Martinmas!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          I need Haunted NOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW

/end whine

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          lol yup probably for different reasons

*looks around for Jas or Jenn*
                          I was at work . The thing is, you know there's gonna be angst. Brilliant amazingly heartwrenching angst. Because even if he's gone completely nutters again, John owns Helen's heart and always will and so the angst...

Arghhh...

No one can do angst like Amanda Tapping. And every time she's face to face with Druitt you can just feel that unique mixture of pain and fear and longing... It's exquisite.

Also, I think I've been conditioned to cry whenever AT does.

*happy angsty sigh*

And, to be on topic, I'd like to take a moment to fangurl Damian Kindler for creating such amazing characters and relationships. Actually, tbh, I'm nearly constantly fangurling him, only usually I keep it concealed to avoid funny looks

Comment

Happy 7th Day of Martinmas
                            sigpic

Comment

And on the 7th Day of Martinmas, Martin Wood's 6th Best Moment:

EDIT: This post is getting REALLY long

Comment

Some older artworks

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X