Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by es! View Post

*Now* I know!
    See, I was talking to my Star Trek friend this summer... about the ships... and she told me she liked Sam/Jack a lot. I was like, "huh, which one's the girl there? Can't be Sam, so... maybe Jack?" O.o
    It could have been either, or both Jack can be short for Jacqueline

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

*huggles Amanda * It's actually quite amazing what things go together. I mean, I wood never have imagined putting apricots or nectarines into a fish if it hadn't been for Stuart using them in his stuffed pork, but it really adds a nice flavour

I've also had sausages made with pork and bramley apples, which are delicious

Edit: What are you giggling at now Pukkie?
      What I never understand is apples on a salad...it's like "...what? Are you mixing your food groups?"

Es- I wish I had a friend that would have given me advance warning about Sam/Jack...but I discovered it on my own...D and C sure threw me for a loop.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        What I never understand is apples on a salad...it's like "...what? Are you mixing your food groups?"

Es- I wish I had a friend that would have given me advance warning about Sam/Jack...but I discovered it on my own...D and C sure threw me for a loop.
        Apples are great in a salad! As are clementines, nuts, bananas....... it depends what else you're putting in it of course, but most fruit goes well with salad

And isn't that just like Pukkie to get almost to a 69 and then run away?

Actually, that's exactly like her

Edit: I see you lurking down there Nad!
        Last edited by Jumble; 26 December 2009, 01:45 PM.

Comment

I'm giggling at my WooHoos, of course!

Ok, ok... Here's some new Martinmas art. All the colour seems to have fled my work...

And this is an OT Helen/Niko 'Sleepers' sig

Spoiler:

Not sure on the Martin one, because it's... different.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

And isn't that just like Pukkie to get almost to a 69 and then run away?

Actually, that's exactly like her

Edit: I see you lurking down there Nad!
            Hehe

WooHood! I actually spent a '69 on Martin and AT artwork, therefore making it On Topic!
            *happy dances nekkid*
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I like it......... it's... different

I sometimes wish I could do Artwork with more white in it, but it seems I can't

I don't like white ceilings or paintwork either

Comment

Hang on, why is Helen/Tesla off topic? I didn't think anything was off topic around here, and certainly not anything to do with Sanctuary

Spoilered for the ep maybe, but definitely not for OTness

Comment

I sometimes wish I could do Artwork with more white in it, but it seems I can't

I don't like white ceilings or paintwork either
                  Thanks! (Lovely banner )

I started to really like white around here:

Then these followed :

[/sigspam]

sigpic

Comment

That's when I started to like it too But I still can't do it

The only one I ever did that 'worked' was this...

Last edited by Jumble; 26 December 2009, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Hang on, why is Helen/Tesla off topic? I didn't think anything was off topic around here, and certainly not anything to do with Sanctuary

Spoilered for the ep maybe, but definitely not for OTness
                      True.

But yeah, that was spoiled for the ep. It's not very plot revealing and it doesn't show much of that scene, but still...

I did leave the spam unspoiled

sigpic

Comment

*runs in and crash tackle huggles everyone*

What? I'm missing you all while I'm here at my parents and thus not online all the time!

Looks like you've been having fun though - lookit all the picspamming

Oh and GW lost my MQ so...

Doctor Who (for Sarai):
                        Spoiler:
                        I think you might be right about the Master turning out to be good after all - it would be a nice extension of the link between them that they set up in the Sound of Drums two parter at the end of s3. And the Time Lords certainly were rather menacing

Nad, love both those sigs, the b/w is really effective

And I'm sure there was more I wanted to say but I can't remember now
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

That's when I started to like it too But I still can't do it

The only one I ever did that 'worked' was this...

I liked that one. It looks simple and elegant.
                          ...Luckily, Martin works on every surface.

EDIT: Um. I... That came out wrong.
                          And thanks, Josi!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            True.

But yeah, that was spoiled for the ep. It's not very plot revealing and it doesn't show much of that scene, but still...

I did leave the spam unspoiled
                            I should think so too! I've been artspamming the thread for days, it's your turn now

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *runs in and crash tackle huggles everyone*

What? I'm missing you all while I'm here at my parents and thus not online all the time!

Looks like you've been having fun though - lookit all the picspamming

Oh and GW lost my MQ so...

Doctor Who (for Sarai):
                            Spoiler:
                            I think you might be right about the Master turning out to be good after all - it would be a nice extension of the link between them that they set up in the Sound of Drums two parter at the end of s3. And the Time Lords certainly were rather menacing

Nad, love both those sigs, the b/w is really effective

And I'm sure there was more I wanted to say but I can't remember now
                            *squishy huggles Josiane* We miss you too, it's been really quiet without you

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

I liked that one. It looks simple and elegant.
                              Thanks
                              ...Luckily, Martin works on every surface.
                              He does? *tries not to think too deeply about that*

*fails*

Sheepskin rugs, tables, soft warm be...... er...... how many guests do we have? Um

Comment

I should think so too! I've been artspamming the thread for days, it's your turn now

*squishy huggles Josiane* We miss you too, it's been really quiet without you
                                Hehe

And I second the sentiment!
                                *hugs*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X