X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jumble, I'm loving the artwork
    Haven't finished anything for Martinmas yet
    sigpic
    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      So glad you like them Jasmina, I was biting my nails

*squishy hugs back*

Now I really must go and lie down before I fall asleep

Is if you can ever make something that I don't like... especially when it has Amanda on it.

Yes... go... sleep... good....
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        Jumble, I'm loving the artwork
        Haven't finished anything for Martinmas yet
        Thanks You've still got time, another seven days to go

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post

Is if you can ever make something that I don't like... especially when it has Amanda on it.

Yes... go... sleep... good....
        That's what I was banking on

Er, yeah *looks at clock* a two hour nap Still, that's pretty much traditional for Christmas afternoon
        Last edited by Jumble; 25 December 2009, 10:21 AM.

Comment

*flops onto couch*

Phew! Just about recovered from Christmas dinner and now filled up on Christmas pud! With three glasses of red wine, brandy cream and two rum cocktails I'm well on the way in time for Eastenders !

Jumble your lunch looks as nice as I imagine it tasted and fantastic SS pressies for Jas !

Just watched Doctor Who

Spoiler:
          Return of the Timelords!!!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day *huggles all*

*runs out to watch Eastenders*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *flops onto couch*

Phew! Just about recovered from Christmas dinner and now filled up on Christmas pud! With three glasses of red wine, brandy cream and two rum cocktails I'm well on the way in time for Eastenders !

Jumble your lunch looks as nice as I imagine it tasted and fantastic SS pressies for Jas !
            Thanks, and thanks

Just watched Doctor Who

Spoiler:
            Return of the Timelords!!!!

Hope everyone is having a lovely day *huggles all*

*runs out to watch Eastenders*
            Wait Wait!!! Please tell me you're watching Corrie first and that you're groaning as much as I am??? Den and Angie anyone?

Comment

Merry Christmas

and the 5th Day of Martinmas!
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Hey WooHoos!
                I'm actually having a good Chrismas and I'm really glad about that.
                Had an evening with close friends of the family yesterday and today has been all about lounging with the parents, watching corny Christmas movies.
                Bring on the second day of Christmas!

Don't worry, I shall not forget about Martinmas
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  Hey WooHoos!
                  I'm actually having a good Chrismas and I'm really glad about that.
                  Had an evening with close friends of the family yesterday and today has been all about lounging with the parents, watching corny Christmas movies.
                  Bring on the second day of Christmas!
                  Really glad to hear that Nad

Don't worry, I shall not forget about Martinmas
                  I'm not worried, I know you'll be here when your festivities are over, ready to amaze us with your poetry and artwork

*huggles*

Comment

Really glad to hear that Nad

I'm not worried, I know you'll be here when your festivities are over, ready to amaze us with your poetry and artwork

*huggles*
                    Poetry and artwork?!

*hugs*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Poetry and artwork?!

*hugs*
                      Of course!

Gosh, I haven't seen a Martinpic all day

Who was it said he looks like he's about to rip his shirt open?
                      Of course, that's all I see when I look at it now

Comment

*stumbles in*

Hey Woohoos!

Merry Christmas!

Hope you have had or are having a fabby day.

Happy 5th Day Of Martinmas!

Well I'm glad to hear it! Fancy forgetting the poor reindeer after they've run all round the world They must be starving by now

You know last year Charles and me had a massive debate about reindeer because, apparently, they don't really eat carrots; they eat lichen. He is such a pedant!
                        The whole thing culminated in me telling him I'd go out and fetch a rock if he wanted to be the one to lick it off. I actually ended up copying the conversation almost verbatim for my Shipmas ficlet.

Anyway, yes, there was a carrot, a mince pie and a very large glass of brandy to finish it all off there last night which had been mysertiously eaten up this morning.

Well, it's after midnight here, so...

Aww, that's lovely.

*huggles all Woohoos*

I wish I had something productive to add but, umm, too drunk shattered to be in any way coherent tonight. You should see how long it took me to write this.

*huggles woohoos again*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          *stumbles in*

Hey Woohoos!

Merry Christmas!

Hope you have had or are having a fabby day.

Happy 5th Day Of Martinmas!

You know last year Charles and me had a massive debate about reindeer because, apparently, they don't really eat carrots; they eat lichen. He is such a pedant!
                          The whole thing culminated in me telling him I'd go out and fetch a rock if he wanted to be the one to lick it off. I actually ended up copying the conversation almost verbatim for my Shipmas ficlet.
                          yes, I read it and I was very tempted to say 'don't leave a carrot for the reindeer because Cags says they don't eat them!', but I decided not to try for a serious discussion over Christmas

Anyway, yes, there was a carrot, a mince pie and a very large glass of brandy to finish it all off there last night which had been mysertiously eaten up this morning.
                          I wonder how many people actually eat the carrot, and how many just plonk it back in the fridge Me, I'd eat the carrot and leave the mince pies

Aww, that's lovely.
                          Thanks Bright enough to send hungover WooHoos scuttling off in search of aspirin
                          *huggles all Woohoos*

I wish I had something productive to add but, umm, too drunk shattered to be in any way coherent tonight. You should see how long it took me to write this.

*huggles woohoos again*
                          I've actually been fairly sober over Christmas, probably because I've been sipping throughout the day instead of glugging just in the evenings

*huggles Cags*

You know, if you want to get to that custom avi quickly, you should make lots of little posts instead one big one

Comment

yes, I read it and I was very tempted to say 'don't leave a carrot for the reindeer because Cags says they don't eat them!', but I decided not to try for a serious discussion over Christmas

Oh noo.... wood you want to risk breaking GW!

I wonder how many people actually eat the carrot, and how many just plonk it back in the fridge Me, I'd eat the carrot and leave the mince pies
                            Charles had the mince pie, I had the brandy and I ate the carrot - well all but the stubby bit at the end which I left all nibbled for authenticity. Quite how Father Christmas got himself through our boiler flue (we don't have a fireplace) much less a reindeer too I don't want to even think about.

Thanks Bright enough to send hungover WooHoos scuttling off in search of aspirin
                            I've actually been fairly sober over Christmas, probably because I've been sipping throughout the day instead of glugging just in the evenings
                            I haven't stopped. Mind you, plenty of food to soak it up too.

You know, if you want to get to that custom avi quickly, you should make lots of little posts instead one big one
                            See that's the problem. I don't have a spammy posty mindset. I only really post what I have to when I have something to say. I proabbly need to be more flippant and start picspaamming too, right. Perhaps they can be my new years resolutions.

I think I need to go to bed...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Oh noo.... wood you want to risk breaking GW!

Charles had the mince pie, I had the brandy and I ate the carrot - well all but the stubby bit at the end which I left all nibbled for authenticity. Quite how Father Christmas got himself through our boiler flue (we don't have a fireplace) much less a reindeer too I don't want to even think about.
                              Ah, but you see if there's no chimney (which let's face it happens more and more these days) Santa puts his little fairy through the letter box, and she lets him in

And how scary is that idea?

I haven't stopped. Mind you, plenty of food to soak it up too.

See that's the problem. I don't have a spammy posty mindset. I only really post what I have to when I have something to say. I proabbly need to be more flippant and start picspaamming too, right. Perhaps they can be my new years resolutions.

I think I need to go to bed...
                              You've only got about 520 to go, I can do that in a few days

Er, hang on ...... does that mean you think people like myself and Jasmina just post whatever flippant drivel pops into our heads and that it's all meaningless and unimportant???????

I thought you were my friend

Comment

Ah, but you see if there's no chimney (which let's face it happens more and more these days) Santa puts his little fairy through the letter box, and she lets him in

And how scary is that idea?
                                No scarier that a beardy sweaty old man entering your child's bedroom and stuffing his stocking.

We did have chimneys. After our fireplace got condemned we took them out to make room to actually have furniture. Technically we do still have one in the loft so maybe he snuck down that then climbed out the loft hatch.

Hmm, I think I like the letterbox theory better.

You've only got about 520 to go, I can do that in a few days
                                It took me about a year to get to 1000, so I've clocked up 400 odd in a little under three months so I reckon some time around March I'll be there.
                                I might do a Twilight though and try and do a "100 of" type spam for the home straight.

*wonders if I can do a 100 awesome Sam/Jack moments directed by Martin and get away with it? *

Er, hang on ...... does that mean you think people like myself and Jasmina just post whatever flippant drivel pops into our heads and that it's all meaningless and unimportant???????

I thought you were my friend

Umm... er...ahh....

*wonders how to get out of that one without digging hole deeper.*

I have to admit, half the time I start posting something and then change my mind and think "nah, that's just daft you silly wench". I should probably let my fingers run riot a bit more.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X