Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Aw *huggles Jann* Shame you have to work

You should come and work at Anderson's, they treat their staff with respect and feed them scrummy food
    *hugs* Yes well...you get used to it. It's year 3 now Over the years you get used to it(also year 3 that my parents are away...or that's year 4 I don't even remember it anymore)

Well...the wife of my boss is awesome! I think she is the reason I still work there! and after my 12 hour shift without breaks I get food!

My day is drifting along nicely. I've spoken to all my children and grandchildren, wished them all Merry Christmas and giggled at Oren who was so excited I couldn't understand a word he was saying

I've had more of the Cherry Brandy Cheesecake for breakfast, now contemplating what to have for lunch.

And I've been amusing myself by watching the 'Bird's of a Feather' Christmas Specials and digging into my PB and posting all that ^^^ old artwork

Lovely, lazy way to spend Christmas
    Aww and yay for that: I haven't spoken to my parents yet and I'm not going to speak to them either anymore I think. Haven't spoken to them since the moment they left Tuesday!

Okay...gotta eat and then off to work

Have a good Christmas everyone
    sigpic

Comment

*waves to Jas and Jumble*

*huggles Jann*

Can't believe you've been doing that for three years now , I remember you moaning to me on YIM about having to do it the first time!!

Glad to hear you're having a lovely lazy day Jumble . I'm waiting to take the bird out of the oven so I can fit the potatoes back in. It's a military operation in our kitchen atm ! Sitting here watching all the chunks of snow slide of the roof as they melt, wood certainly hurt if they hit someone .

*runs off to check Turkey*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        *waves to Jas and Jumble*

*huggles Jann*

Can't believe you've been doing that for three years now , I remember you moaning to me on YIM about having to do it the first time!!

Glad to hear you're having a lovely lazy day Jumble . I'm waiting to take the bird out of the oven so I can fit the potatoes back in. It's a military operation in our kitchen atm ! Sitting here watching all the chunks of snow slide of the roof as they melt, wood certainly hurt if they hit someone .

*runs off to check Turkey*
        *huggles Sarai*

I'm trying to make a momentous decision - should I roast the potatoes to go with my baked trout stuffed with sweetcorn, apricots and pine nuts, or bake them in their jackets? Decisions, decisions..........

*pours a glass of wine to help with the decision making*

Comment

*huggles Sarai*

I'm trying to make a momentous decision - should I roast the potatoes to go with my baked trout stuffed with sweetcorn, apricots and pine nuts, or bake them in their jackets? Decisions, decisions..........

*pours a glass of wine to help with the decision making*

*huggles Jumble*

roast roast roast roast roast

...I'm a bit of a nut for roast potatoes

Dave and I had them with garlic and thyme the other day - that was beautiful, if you've got any herbs that could be fun

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *huggles Jumble*

roast roast roast roast roast

...I'm a bit of a nut for roast potatoes

Dave and I had them with garlic and thyme the other day - that was beautiful, if you've got any herbs that could be fun
            Ooooh! Roast them with tarragon and parsnips? With honey drizzled over them? That'll do nicely

Joe could do worse than come to mine for Christmas dinner

Edit: *headdesk* What am I saying???? Martin should come to mine for Christmas dinner....... I'm sure I can find some whipped cream for after dessert

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS WOOHOOS!!!!!

My day is drifting along nicely. I've spoken to all my children and grandchildren, wished them all Merry Christmas and giggled at Oren who was so excited I couldn't understand a word he was saying
              l'm glad I'm not the only one! My daughter was so excited last night it wasn't until after 10pm that I could get her still enough to even get a properly focused picture!!
              Last edited by JenniferJF; 25 December 2009, 04:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                MERRY CHRISTMAS WOOHOOS!!!!!

l'm glad I'm not the only one! My daughter was so excited last night it wasn't until after 10pm that I could get her still enough to even get a properly focused picture!!
                Oh yeah, nice to see the kids so excited

Merry Christmas Jenn *huggles*

Comment

And.. For the Fifth Day of Martinmas, Martin Wood's Eighth Best Moment:

Comment

Ah, Nemesis! Love Nemesis for so many reasons

Aw, just saw the pics Jenn, so cute

Comment

Merry Christmas!!!

Jenn aww those pictures of your daughter are so adorable!

Right now I'm in my pink penguin Pajamas about to watch some Sanctuary...my cousin yesterday got me a gift card for my favorite book store and on the outside she put 'sorry no Sam and Jack'...but guess what the card was? Penguins...heh.

And I have the best brother ever. (Just so you know...he was the best brother before yesterday too. ) He works with computers so he was able to get a really good price on PS CS4 for me! And then he got me this book called 'The book that should have been in the box: Everything you need to know about CS4' You do not want to know how long I read that last night. And he got my parents a PS3 () and with that he got me AoT and Continuum on blue-ray.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        Merry Christmas!!!

Jenn aww those pictures of your daughter are so adorable!

Right now I'm in my pink penguin Pajamas about to watch some Sanctuary...my cousin yesterday got me a gift card for my favorite book store and on the outside she put 'sorry no Sam and Jack'...but guess what the card was? Penguins...heh.

And I have the best brother ever. (Just so you know...he was the best brother before yesterday too. ) He works with computers so he was able to get a really good price on PS CS4 for me! And then he got me this book called 'The book that should have been in the box: Everything you need to know about CS4' You do not want to know how long I read that last night. And he got my parents a PS3 () and with that he got me AoT and Continuum on blue-ray.
                        Sooo pleased to see that you've cheered up Amanda

And I can't wait to see what amazing artworks you can come up with now

*hugs*

Comment

*flops in, all full of Christmas food and wine*

Hope you're all having wonderful days, whatever you're doing! Jumble cetainly looks like she's having fun looking at all the art she's been posting

*huggles everyone*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            *flops in, all full of Christmas food and wine*

Hope you're all having wonderful days, whatever you're doing! Jumble cetainly looks like she's having fun looking at all the art she's been posting

*huggles everyone*
                            I have And I just finished dinner..... I'm totally stuffed

I can't resist doing the 'foodie' think, it's becoming a habit

It's not a patch on Anderson's, but it was delicious

Spoiler:

Baked trout stuffed with sweetcorn, nectarine (ran out of apricots ) and pine nuts and garnished with tomato, red onion and tarragon.
                            Served with Potatoes and Parsnips roasted with tarragon and honey, steamed sprouts, cauliflower and asparagus tips. All buried in far too much cheese and herb sauce, but I do love my sauces

No room for dessert (probably because I had that for breakfast ), and now I feel the need to go and lie down for a while

Comment

Got the SS from Jumble!!! Thank you!!!

*squishy hugs*

sigpic

Comment

So glad you like them Jasmina, I was biting my nails

*squishy hugs back*

Now I really must go and lie down before I fall asleep

Comment

Working...
                                X