Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Or you could just do what I am, spam the thread with all your PTB art
      Happy to oblige

Made for Jumble's birthday...

Snurched from Jumble

Comment

I can never understand why people waith till Christmas Eve to do their grocery shopping (no offense intended ). Why? I stocked up my fridge, freezer and wine rack at the beginning of this week, when nobody else was shopping It seems like some people buy enough food to last a month, when the shops will be open again in a couple of days Christmas is just mad
        Well, I was at the shop earlier this week but it was very...empty...then, now they were refilling the stocks all the time so there was more stuf!
        Well...I think we are people who have at least enough food for an entire month Yeez.

Yes you should!

There's still plenty of time, that's why we stretch it over 12 days
        I'll make something today...I still need to make some stuff for other things and then I can do Martinmas PSing!

Not me, I'm pretty useless with Selective Colouring I rely on textures and gradients to colour things, plus duplicating layers and using screen and overlay a lot ..
        I love it! but I'm more partial to "curves" I normally only use the yellows/reds in SC and neutral...actually now thinking of it, it depends on the picture what I use
        I usd to use screen/overlay/soft light alot and textures but now I alwaysforget about the textures or only use it as background...oh well...everyone has his/her own style! Thank god for that!
        sigpic

Comment

Can't remember if I've posted these yet

Ignore this one Jumble

Snurched from Josi

Comment

So Bekki, you didn't tell us how it went when you saw your 'friend' the other day. Spill!!

Oh dear - how forgetful of me I shall indeed!

But first,

Our Martin must always come first Hehehe

Umm, the day with the friend was good. We kinda just hung out and watched kids TV and ate pizza. One of his friends was there too, which was good - it made it easier having another friend there.

I'm beginning to see his view of our non-relaitonship, which is helping. I think I understand why and how he has seen 'us' for the last few months. Not that I'm going to 'take him back' or anything, because I'm realizing that it really never was what I had thought it was to begin with. A bit confusing, but less heartbreaking than I thought. I might have to tell him I overreacted just a little. Only just a litte though. And...well, we'll see - I'm not changing who I am for him, that much I know. But we can definitely be friends. It's nice to know

EDIT: It's officially Christmas here! MERRY CHRISTMAS, WOOHOOS
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
              I nearly read a spoiler! Oopsie daisy!

22 minutes till Christmas!!! Woohood
              Merry Chsritmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

I can never understand why people waith till Christmas Eve to do their grocery shopping (no offense intended ). Why? I stocked up my fridge, freezer and wine rack at the beginning of this week, when nobody else was shopping It seems like some people buy enough food to last a month, when the shops will be open again in a couple of days Christmas is just mad

Yes you should!

There's still plenty of time, that's why we stretch it over 12 days

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! Mmmmm....

Not me, I'm pretty useless with Selective Colouring I rely on textures and gradients to colour things, plus duplicating layers and using screen and overlay a lot

Thanks I sooo love that one that Oma made for my 10000 postmark. Seems like only last week.............
              Well, so am I, usless with it I mean, but I keep trying!

It's a gorgeous sig, and soo funny!
              sigpic
              Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

Comment

Umm, the day with the friend was good. We kinda just hung out and watched kids TV and ate pizza. One of his friends was there too, which was good - it made it easier having another friend there.

I'm beginning to see his view of our non-relaitonship, which is helping. I think I understand why and how he has seen 'us' for the last few months. Not that I'm going to 'take him back' or anything, because I'm realizing that it really never was what I had thought it was to begin with. A bit confusing, but less heartbreaking than I thought. I might have to tell him I overreacted just a little. Only just a litte though. And...well, we'll see - I'm not changing who I am for him, that much I know. But we can definitely be friends. It's nice to know
                Well done you . Proud of you for being so strong even if you say you overreacted!

Merry Christmas Bekki and to everyone celebrating it now!

Comment

*runz in*

Merry Christmas Bekki... and Tanie!

I am sitting here watching NORAD tracks Santa on the www and loving every minute of it.

The rest of us will just have to wait for it.

Opps and that's hubs homes from work so my play time is over. Time to do visiting rellies etc.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Well, I was at the shop earlier this week but it was very...empty...then, now they were refilling the stocks all the time so there was more stuff!
                    Well...I think we are people who have at least enough food for an entire month Yeez.
                    Well at least you won't starve if you suddenly get snowed in

I'll make something today...I still need to make some stuff for other things and then I can do Martinmas PSing!

I love it! but I'm more partial to "curves" I normally only use the yellows/reds in SC and neutral...actually now thinking of it, it depends on the picture what I use
                    I usd to use screen/overlay/soft light alot and textures but now I alwaysforget about the textures or only use it as background...oh well...everyone has his/her own style! Thank god for that!
                    It really does depend on the pics you use, because they all 'react' differently to different applications. That's why I've given up following tuts with SC in them because the pics I use just don't work with them Interesting to see how we've all evolved in different directions with our Artwork

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                    Can't remember if I've posted these yet

Noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!! I didn't see the warning in time

Oh dear - how forgetful of me I shall indeed!

But first,

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o...OL06_E-135.jpg

Our Martin must always come first Hehehe
                    I'm not totally sure that I agree with that statement

I'm glad it went ok. Relationships can be sooo confuzzling

Good for you, be yourself always. Otherwise any relationship you find yourself in is bound to fail because it will be false

Merry Christmas *huggles Bekki* Have a good one
                    Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
                    Merry Chsritmas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, so am I, usless with it I mean, but I keep trying!
                    I don't, I've given up with it

It's a gorgeous sig, and soo funny!
                    It is

Edit: Uhoh! Suz and Mike are on their way here....... I guess I'd better get dressed

Back later

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      I am sitting here watching NORAD tracks Santa on the www and loving every minute of it.
                      I've been doing that all morning with the little sister, chuckling over the fact it's NORAD and educating her about where it is

*runs off to watch Narnia*

Comment

Merry Christmas Bekki!

Some older artwork

I love using Selective coloring! Rarely do something without it. Also, color balance, Hue/Saturation, levels, curves (they awesome in switching the blue Twilight tones to more natural colors), gradients, color layers... textures... duplicate layers set to different modes... I guess I use everything.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          Merry Christmas Bekki!

Some older artwork

http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/jasminaGo/photoshop/wallpaper/th_91.jpg http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh314/jasminaGo/photoshop/wallpaper/th_99.jpg

I love using Selective coloring! Rarely do something without it. Also, color balance, Hue/Saturation, levels, curves (they awesome in switching the blue Twilight tones to more natural colors), gradients, color layers... textures... duplicate layers set to different modes... I guess I use everything.
                          Which is why your Artwork is so beautiful and makes the rest of us feel inadequate I lose patience with the colouring stuff because I just can't get it to work

So instead I go BRIGHT and LOUD and VIBRANT

Comment

Which is why your Artwork is so beautiful and makes the rest of us feel inadequate I lose patience with the colouring stuff because I just can't get it to work

So instead I go BRIGHT and LOUD and VIBRANT

Bright, loud and vibrant are really... you! Your artworks bring a color to our lives.

As for the coloring not working... practice makes perfect and all that... I erase about half of the layers I put on cause I don't like how it turns out...
                            sigpic

Comment

I've been pretty much MIA in this thread lately but wanted to pop by and wish everyone a very Merry Christmas!!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Merry Christmas!! or Merry Christmas Eve!! to those of you who are actually in either of them (and Merry Christmas Eve Day to the rest of us).

The Fourth Day of Martinmas

Martin Wood's Ninth Best Moment:

Comment

Working...
                                X