• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You just did Josi

*group hug*
    sigpic

Comment

Roulade = Similar to swiss roll, but the sponge is lighter and it's usually filled with whipped cream and fruit Can also be made with meringue instead of sponge

In a nutshell, YUMMY!!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Rob Lowe?

Ohhhhh! Got it, WW! Shows how much of an impression he made on me
        Yeah... we all know you're a Toby girl...with a bit of Josh on the side

*pauses to thunk Josh*

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
        You just did Josi

*group hug*
        *hugs more*

Christmas TOTP is on the telly, I'm feeling really festive now
        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Aw *hugs* Thank you I should be OK most of the way - Oxford's clear and it's main roads almost all the way to Mum & Dad's, just might be a bit hairy actually getting onto their road. I'm going to go the slightly longer way as well, that goes along by the river, rather than cutting across the hill, which might be a bit risky

*hugs Oma too*

Have I ever told you I love you guys?
          Of course you realise that you have to come and tell us that you've arrived safely, don't you?

Love you too *squishy hugs*

Roulade = Similar to swiss roll, but the sponge is lighter and it's usually filled with whipped cream and fruit Can also be made with meringue instead of sponge

In a nutshell, YUMMY!!!
          Ah. I think I need to have a word with Stuart...............

Comment

Of course you realise that you have to come and tell us that you've arrived safely, don't you?

Love you too *squishy hugs*

Ah. I think I need to have a word with Stuart...............
            Of course I will
            sigpic

Comment

*squishy huggles neck nuzzles woohoos* Because it's near Christmas...and Christmas is a time for hugs

Oh! Speaking of WW I watched an episode of it today and I pointed out to my Dad when Josh/Donna came on "Hey! That's the ship on the show"

Drive safe Josi!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
                Hi Woohoos! Just wanted to wish you Merry Martinmas once again, and drop this wallpaper under the tree

http://s283.photobucket.com/albums/k...rtinWood-1.jpg
                http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/xmas/a020.gif
                Awesome!!!!

*hugs the Woohoos*

*skips out*
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah... we all know you're a Toby girl...with a bit of Josh on the side

*pauses to thunk Josh*
                  That's right, I prefer the slightly maturer man You get to my age, you tend to think of the Rob Lowes of this world as little boys

*hugs more*

Christmas TOTP is on the telly, I'm feeling really festive now
                  Oh yuck! Kate Bush *turns back to....... whatever background stuff that was on before

Oh, btw, I discovered that Living are screening Medium every night, starting from the very first ep, so I get to see it all

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    *squishy huggles neck nuzzles woohoos* Because it's near Christmas...and Christmas is a time for hugs

Oh! Speaking of WW I watched an episode of it today and I pointed out to my Dad when Josh/Donna came on "Hey! That's the ship on the show"

Drive safe Josi!
                    *fistpump* Yess! Amanda watched a WW! Which one? The pilot or did you jump in elsewhere? And the ship is unmissable

That's right, I prefer the slightly maturer man You get to my age, you tend to think of the Rob Lowes of this world as little boys
                    Tbh, Rob Lowe doesn't do much for me either He's pretty and all, but give me Josh/Bradley Whitford any day The personality, the wit, the smile, the brown eyes... *drifts off into her happy place*

Oh yuck! Kate Bush *turns back to....... whatever background stuff that was on before
                    Yeah I did the same! It's the uber depressing song from Donnie Darko now - where's the real festive stuff gone?? *pouts*

*hugs Jas and Amanda too*
                    sigpic

Comment

*jumps up and down* I finished my SS project! Hooray! *happy dance*
                      sigpic

Comment

*squishy hugs Amanda and Jasmina*

*keeps getting distracted by Oma's sig *

Oh look, there's Martin.

That's better

Comment

Can't believe how much snow you've had (and my family in Reading) compared to us. Here, still nothing. It was raining earlier, but that's it.

Just as long as the roads are OK for me to get back to my parents' tomorrow Don't fancy Christmas on my own
                          Just found out we might not be able to make it to my parents on Friday. "Over the river and through the woods and into the snowbank" just doesn't have the right ring to it. *sigh*

EDIT: And do you have any idea how bad it has to get before we start thinking that around here? Blizzard, I tells ya *shudders*

Comment

Hopefully since we've now had this for a week, they should be up to speed with clearing the main roads. My road never gets gritted because it's too narrow for the lorries to get through with all the parked cars but I've heard that the main roads around here are not too bad. It's just a question of being careful and hoping that other drivers are doing the same Just make sure your tires are at the right pressure and take warm clothing and a hot drink, just in case you do get held up

/lecture
                            Same here . Dave has to travel from Leeds to Derby tomorrow but I'm not too worried about him as it's M1 and main roads all the way! Round here though it's just treachourous. We're so deep in the country that the gritters just don't come here at all and the roads atm are just covered in ice and snow. It's all packed in now as well which is what makes it worse. *sigh*

Funny snow moment today though...little sis and I were walking around to the village shop so she could buy sweets for my Dad and big sis' fiance Christmas pressies. On the way back she was going on about how she had managed to get all the way there and back in what I had dubbed "unsensible shoes" without slipping over when she promptly stepped up a verge and slid on her bum.

Someone's pride was slightly wounded . But I was in stitches!!

In a nutshell, YUMMY!!!
                            Honestly, I'm not one to blow my own trumpet when it comes to my cooking skills and it really looks a bit of a state but it is gorgeous!! Not sure I can find the recipe anywhere but it's one of James Martins. Chocolate and Orange Roulade....*drools*

Dave asked me to save a piece for him until Boxing Day. He'll be lucky

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                            *SQUEE* Yes!! That is the ship and it is awesome. Can't believe I forgot to bring my WW home *grumbles*

*huggles Jenn* That sucks hun . I hope it clears up a little for you, it's supposed to be getting a bit warmer in the UK over the next few days, is it the same for you?

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                              Just found out we might not be able to make it to my parents on Friday. "Over the river and through the woods and into the snowbank" just doesn't have the right ring to it. *sigh*

EDIT: And do you have any idea how bad it has to get before we start thinking that around here? Blizzard, I tells ya *shudders*
                              Aw *hugs Jenn* that's such a shame I hope you can make it safely.

*happy dances with LJ* Soooo worth it in the end

Josiane, yep, it's the personality, the wit, the brown eyes........ Toby has them all

But of course Martin has it all AND the green eyes

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post

I can't imagine! Take care over there
                                *hugs*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X