The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Lol and you know that is also the nickname my brother's BF has...we always call her that!
    You call your brother's BF (or did you mean GF?) a dog? Nice

He can handle it I'm sure of it

Btw isn't it Wednesday teasing Jumble day?
    Is it? Oh dear, people seem to have forgotten There I was thinking it was Teasing Josiane Day

I can't get that ticker thing to work, it's probably because it's too big for the sig size or something, although I put it in spoilers and it showed up ok on the preview

I need to find the simple line one that I've seen around GW.....

Comment

Hi Woohoos! Just wanted to wish you Merry Martinmas once again, and drop this wallpaper under the tree

sigpic
      sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        Hi Woohoos! Just wanted to wish you Merry Martinmas once again, and drop this wallpaper under the tree

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/Achajka/new/th_MartinWood-1.jpg
        http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/xmas/a020.gif
        Awwwwww! I love goofy Martin

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          You call your brother's BF (or did you mean GF?) a dog? Nice
          I meant GF...my other brother is very annoying and distracting atm...

but we call her that...you can also see it as cheese She responds on it though!

Is it? Oh dear, people seem to have forgotten There I was thinking it was Teasing Josiane Day

I can't get that ticker thing to work, it's probably because it's too big for the sig size or something, although I put it in spoilers and it showed up ok on the preview

I need to find the simple line one that I've seen around GW.....
          You were wrong! So...I saw lurking in another thread...and heard you still have a lot of RDA...thus you must still thunk him Poor Martin...

*hugs*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            I meant GF...my other brother is very annoying and distracting atm...

but we call her that...you can also see it as cheese She responds on it though!

You were wrong! So...I saw lurking in another thread...and heard you still have a lot of RDA...thus you must still thunk him Poor Martin...

*hugs*
            Just because I still have the pics doesn't mean I thunk him It's just as well I did keep them because people are always asking me for them I have pics of PDL, AT, DK, CJ, MS etc etc, but for PSing purposes ONLY!!!

Comment

Just because I still have the pics doesn't mean I thunk him It's just as well I did keep them because people are always asking me for them I have pics of PDL, AT, DK, CJ, MS etc etc, but for PSing purposes ONLY!!!
              Like those of us that haven't been around the fandom that long and have like...0 RDA pics...

Sure Jumble, you just keep telling yourself that...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

..... which is why you were on FB all afternoon

*sigh* I sooo love that Nekkidness sig

Thanks, I'll go do it now
                Yep I was a bit of a slacker today, I have to admit

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                *passes around freshly made fudge*
                Ooh, yum! *munches*

Originally posted by Achaja View Post

http://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk298/Achajka/new/th_MartinWood-1.jpg
                http://www.cosgan.de/images/midi/xmas/a020.gif
                Awesome!
                sigpic
                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*chucks snowballs at Amanda* *sends a bucketload to Josiane to play with*

Yes, it's snowing heavily again

It's ok, I didn't want to leave the house this week anyway

I wish a certain WooHoo wood hurry up and open her SS pressies *bounces* No, I have no patience

Comment

I wish a certain WooHoo wood hurry up and open her SS pressies *bounces* No, I have no patience
                    *watches as snowballs miss her by a mile* Man Jumble....in your old...err....young age...you don't have the best aim.

Speaking of woohoo SS...I really need to clean my room so I can get my laptop back According to my mother you can still get "grounded" even when you're 18 and a half

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Can't believe how much snow you've had (and my family in Reading) compared to us. Here, still nothing. It was raining earlier, but that's it.

Just as long as the roads are OK for me to get back to my parents' tomorrow Don't fancy Christmas on my own
                      sigpic

Comment

*runz in*

*speedz thru catch-up*

Totally Awesome artwork I like this Martinmas thing! Plus being spread over 12 days means I can actually keep up with it

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        Kevin was my first EVER thunk!! I had a massive poster of RH Prince of Thieves on my wall for a loooong time. That picture you posted...

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/g...os/36_12_1.gif

Don't deny it Oma...

guh.....

...you were saying something?
                        There's nothing to deny

Oma, how are you getting on with the snow down there, looks to be really bad from the weather ?

EDIT: Apologies for the double post, I wanted Dan's to be separate
                        Where we are we still haven't had any snow Lots of hail and rain earlier though. This morning was really icy, there were lots of accidents round about last night and early hours today, but the weather forecast says it's gonna get warmer over the next couple of days.

Definitely it's very important! A PTB having his birthday right in the middle of a WooHoo celebration? Brilliant : D

You've been to my house, and you didn't notice the HUGE framed pic of Kevin on my wall? : D It's at the top of the stairs ; )

*runz off to take a pic*

I....um.....completely forgot Obviously he didn't make a big enough dent in my radar.

I did notice it, I could have sworn we had a conversation about it!!!

Josi, Cags, Oma...back me up here!!

Dan artwork in honour of the birthday !
                        <snipped for tag space>

[/CENTER]

TBH, I have a real crap memory I don't remember at all!!!! I DO remember Rob Lowe though *happy sigh*

Your Dan sigs are fab

And a Dan spam ...

[CENTER]<snippage>

[Iurl]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg252/sarailovesjack/Dan/Reckoning2_1423.jpg[/url]

<more snippage>
                        That is my favourite Dan moment Coincidentally, it's preceded by one of my fave Jack moments "It's a blast door!" I really should upload my cap of that

*runs in*

GW is BACK!!!

And I can't stick around or my roulade will sag...

(That's right, I make roulades now. I'm a real live person with time to do these things!) *giggles*

Yummy I love roulades Lea made a rather yummy (and HUGE!) Pavlova today, which I just happen to be eating right now.

If I don't put on 5 pounds over Christmas it'll be a miracle!!! I'll be signing up for the Weight Management Program at work in the New Year!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          Can't believe how much snow you've had (and my family in Reading) compared to us. Here, still nothing. It was raining earlier, but that's it.

Just as long as the roads are OK for me to get back to my parents' tomorrow Don't fancy Christmas on my own
                          You can always come spend Christmas with me I've got no snow either
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

Hopefully since we've now had this for a week, they should be up to speed with clearing the main roads. My road never gets gritted because it's too narrow for the lorries to get through with all the parked cars but I've heard that the main roads around here are not too bad. It's just a question of being careful and hoping that other drivers are doing the same Just make sure your tires are at the right pressure and take warm clothing and a hot drink, just in case you do get held up

/lecture

Comment

Hopefully since we've now had this for a week, they should be up to speed with clearing the main roads. My road never gets gritted because it's too narrow for the lorries to get through with all the parked cars but I've heard that the main roads around here are not too bad. It's just a question of being careful and hoping that other drivers are doing the same Just make sure your tires are at the right pressure and take warm clothing and a hot drink, just in case you do get held up

/lecture
                              Aw *hugs* Thank you I should be OK most of the way - Oxford's clear and it's main roads almost all the way to Mum & Dad's, just might be a bit hairy actually getting onto their road. I'm going to go the slightly longer way as well, that goes along by the river, rather than cutting across the hill, which might be a bit risky

*hugs Oma too*

Have I ever told you I love you guys?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                                *runz in*

*speedz thru catch-up*

Totally Awesome artwork I like this Martinmas thing! Plus being spread over 12 days means I can actually keep up with it
                                That's why we do it this way, it's much more fun and we get to keep up the chat as well

There's nothing to deny

Where we are we still haven't had any snow Lots of hail and rain earlier though. This morning was really icy, there were lots of accidents round about last night and early hours today, but the weather forecast says it's gonna get warmer over the next couple of days.

I....um.....completely forgot Obviously he didn't make a big enough dent in my radar.
                                And you can't even use the excuse that you were too drunk to remember

TBH, I have a real crap memory I don't remember at all!!!! I DO remember Rob Lowe though *happy sigh*

Your Dan sigs are fab

That is my favourite Dan moment Coincidentally, it's preceded by one of my fave Jack moments "It's a blast door!" I really should upload my cap of that
                                Rob Lowe?

Ohhhhh! Got it, WW! Shows how much of an impression he made on me

[
                                Yummy I love roulades Lea made a rather yummy (and HUGE!) Pavlova today, which I just happen to be eating right now.

If I don't put on 5 pounds over Christmas it'll be a miracle!!! I'll be signing up for the Weight Management Program at work in the New Year!
                                I'm going to have to google roulade aren't I Mmmmmm Pavlova.......

Comment

Working...
                                X