No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*runs in* I iz freeeeee!!! No more work until 4th Jan! Christmas starts here! *happy dances*

HAPPY 3rd DAY OF MARTINMAS!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Uh, yeah, I was wondering if that was why I'd forgotten about it

It's that Josiane, she's such a bad influence
    Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    She really is! She claims to be the sweet innocent one - don't believe her Woohoos, that's how we got sucked in.

I felt like death the following morning

Definitely, I can just see the boot of Josi's car now...

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    Woohoo GW is back!

And ROFL on Josi's car...reputation is starting to make more sense now!
    Wood that be the same morning that we went to bed at 4am? Or do you mean the morning of the day after?

Oh Criminy! You realised now that she's coming straight in here as soon as she gets home? *checks clock* We've got about an hour and a half to think of something....... nice to say about her
    I dunno, she can't escape from the truth! Hope she's enjoying her last day at work though!

See...I can be nice
    Hmmm... you weren't joking on FB, were you?

sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*runs in*

GW is BACK!!!

And I can't stick around or my roulade will sag...

(That's right, I make roulades now. I'm a real live person with time to do these things!) *giggles*
      I'm not even sure what a roulade is, but I'm glad you have the time to make one

I think it was the day Cags came, I remember still feeling a bit rough when she got there !!
      That could have been because you'd just devoured a rather large breakfast

Oh no! Now I'm thinking about sausages and bacon..........

I dunno, she can't escape from the truth! Hope she's enjoying her last day at work though!

See...I can be nice

Um...

*attempts mental maths*

Perhaps 216....as a rough count...
      I need to start a countdown...... how do you get those date ticker things that I've seen in peoples' sigs?

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      *runs in* I iz freeeeee!!! No more work until 4th Jan! Christmas starts here! *happy dances*

HAPPY 3rd DAY OF MARTINMAS!!!
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAN!!!

Hmmm... you weren't joking on FB, were you?

Nope And who knows what other secrets wood have come out if GW hadn't gone offline? Maybe you should thank Greg for that

*huggles Josiane* WooHoooood! for your holidays starting Now go get all your PTB art and post it

Comment

Man. And I was excited I didn't have to work until Saturday night But, you know, healthcare. You can't exactly close the group home for two weeks. Though we're down enough peeps that it sort of *feels* like a vacation lol

Comment

Nope And who knows what other secrets wood have come out if GW hadn't gone offline? Maybe you should thank Greg for that

*huggles Josiane* WooHoooood! for your holidays starting Now go get all your PTB art and post it
          *huggles back*
          *rummages in PB as ordered*

Will post more later

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
          Man. And I was excited I didn't have to work until Saturday night But, you know, healthcare. You can't exactly close the group home for two weeks. Though we're down enough peeps that it sort of *feels* like a vacation lol
          Yeah, that's the good thing about working for a University - the whole place shuts down for the whole of Christmas and New Year so we all get it off automatically All the students have long since gone home anyway - we only had about 4 people in all day today
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I need to start a countdown...... how do you get those date ticker things that I've seen in peoples' sigs?
            I don't know but I think that's an awesome idea!!

*iz excited about today's SS*

EDIT: Jumble just found this

Comment

And since Jumble said it counts for Martinmas...

Comment

Sarai or Jumble I don't suppose you have some place in your suitcases left for me to Vancouver?

Yay for vacation Josi! I also have off till the 4th of January!

*goes further with the laundry*
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  Sarai or Jumble I don't suppose you have some place in your suitcases left for me to Vancouver?
                  Without a doubt Jann! You just need to practice the ancient art of human origami and we're off!

Comment

Without a doubt Jann! You just need to practice the ancient art of human origami and we're off!

I started classes yesterday!
                    sigpic

Comment

*huggles back*
                      *rummages in PB as ordered*

Will post more later

Yeah, that's the good thing about working for a University - the whole place shuts down for the whole of Christmas and New Year so we all get it off automatically All the students have long since gone home anyway - we only had about 4 people in all day today
                      ..... which is why you were on FB all afternoon

*sigh* I sooo love that Nekkidness sig

I don't know but I think that's an awesome idea!!

*iz excited about today's SS*

EDIT: Jumble just found this
                      Thanks, I'll go do it now

Comment

Definitely, I can just see the boot of Josi's car now...

Is it wrong that my eyes instantly drifted to the large brie sitting on top?

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        *runs in*

Merry
                        Martinmas!!!

*runs out*

Not so fast missy!

*grabs Amanda's collar and drags her back in, plonking a glass of mulled wine in front of her*

You're welcome

*shoves RDA over to LJ* Hey, Martin takes up a lot of heartspace
                        Exquease me but can you shove him a little bit this way too?

*waves to Dee*

*passes around freshly made fudge*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Oh dear! I was just reading Joe's blog, so when I read that ^ my first thought was 'I don't remember seeing a dog.....'

Not so fast missy!

*grabs Amanda's collar and drags her back in, plonking a glass of mulled wine in front of her*

*waves to Dee*

Poor RDA, being scrapped over by soooo many desperate women

Comment

Laundry is done...brother still on couch*glares*

SHEP!!!!

BUBU!!!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Not so fast missy!

*waves to Dee*

*gets dragged back in like a 5 year old*

Oh wine!!

So how have the woohoos been? Considering I've been MIA the past few days

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Oh dear! I was just reading Joe's blog, so when I read that ^ my first thought was 'I don't remember seeing a dog.....'
                                Lol and you know that is also the nickname my brother's GF has...we always call her that!

Poor RDA, being scrapped over by soooo many desperate women
                                He can handle it I'm sure of it

Btw isn't it Wednesday teasing Jumble day?
                                Last edited by starlover; 23 December 2009, 10:27 AM. Reason: wasn't thinking
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X