• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    HAPPY 2nd DAY OF MARTINMAS!!!

One more day of work to go and then it's Christmas!!! *bounces*

*dies of jealousy* You have to go!
    I'm finally finished - the last mum turned up 45 minutes late having been stuck in a traffic jam and then having to abandon her car at the bottom of my road and walk up

So that's me freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee until the 5th Jan (got an extra day)

You know, if we run out of things to post, we could always post every bit of PTB artwork that we've ever made

Oh, and the dvd of Teenage Space Vampires arrived today! Written and directed by Martin So if I disappear later you'll know what I'm doing

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Oh and I just stumbled across a lovely Tesla video on YT and thought ot our lovely Pukkie
      Spoiler warning since it does contain scenes from Sleepers (and obviously up to previously) but I think, aside from 1.31 to 1.36 there's nothing really giveaway plotwise in it (correct me if I am wrong someone) so you can just blink or squint and count to five or something if you want to view it but really don't want to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxN623WIHu8
      I was going to say something, but somehow I got distracted...

Oh yeah.

Happy Second Day of Martinmas!!!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Happy second day of Martinmas!

Sorry for not being here today. Got company

Had to check the laptop because we couldn't think of the name of an actor

*huggles Woohoos and giggles at their antics*
        sigpic

Comment

Where has everyone gone? *echo*

THE Shirt

THE Shorts

MORE Shorts

THE Hands

EDIT: *waves* Hey Jann! And Cags, I see you lurking!

Comment

*waves* I'm here! I'm just wrapping presents Feeling really festive now
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I'm here, making presents
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*another quick pop in*

I just got presents

*pops out...again*
                sigpic

Comment

*dances through* I got my SS pressie! Thank you!

*dances back out*

EDIT: Are we supposed to show them off yet? Wait till everyone has theirs??
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *dances through* I got my SS pressie! Thank you!

*dances back out*

EDIT: Are we supposed to show them off yet? Wait till everyone has theirs??
                    Up to you I'd say show 'em off - because it could still be over a week until everyone's got theirs Seeing as how I haven't received them all yet
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*bounces in*

Um, sorry, I was making banana cake and scotch tablet and checking in in between stirring and poking.

Then, sheesh, I got a bit distracted. I was looking for a particular Martin pic which *shock* I don't seem to have in the raw form (so will have to snurch from Jumble's PB) and I found my img files on the pc are all a mess so ended up doing some sorting, a fair bit of multi-person thunking and squeeing and being quite anally retentive sorting them out.

I want to say Thank you to Jasmina for my SS gifts:

The are just lovely, aren't they?

I've gone from being quite sig-barren to being spoilt for choice... umm, I need one of those rotatey thingys.

Can't wait to see all the Secret Santas.
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, then! I shall show off!

The lovely, delightful and talented Cags made me a vid! *does a happy dance* Check it out here. Thanks, Cags! I love it!
                        sigpic

Comment

I had sooo much fun making that! I just wish I'd had more time to trawl through his blog and pick out clips like the apple sauce one etc. Just finding the pictures took aaages.

Glad you liked it.
                          sigpic

Comment

Woohood, awesome Secret Santa stuff guys !!

*wonders if Jumble is enjoying Teenage Space Vampires

Comment

Jas, Cags... Awesome Secret Santa presents!
                              You two rock!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*wonders if Jumble is enjoying Teenage Space Vampires
                                *Wonders if she dares to ask Martin any questions about it at SE*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X