X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
    Ooh - today's Martinmas present from the universe to...well...me

Lookit all the pretties coming to Oz

If only Martin was coming too...and Joe...and Brad!

But we've got Dan and RDA and Bubu!!! So much thunk! (if only I lived in Sydney!)

*falls down with jealousy*

Just as I was writing that some guy on the TV said, "have you got a huge spanner mate?"

Jenn and Jumble for the second day of Martinmas pressies !

Comment

Dragging out last year's stuff....

Comment

I can't believe the only thing I came up with last year was the fic. Shocking .

Getting carried away downloading new fonts so will attempt to put them to good use and make something special

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

I can't believe the only thing I came up with last year was the fic. Shocking .

Getting carried away downloading new fonts so will attempt to put them to good use and make something special
          Ah, but the fic was worth any amount of artwork you could have made

You know this week's art challenge is to make something using Christmassy brushes don't you? Two birds with one stone

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Ah, but the fic was worth any amount of artwork you could have made

You know this week's art challenge is to make something using Christmassy brushes don't you? Two birds with one stone
            Hmm *ponders*

Been re-reading last years Martinmas, there's some awesome stuff I hope to see re-posted from everyone !!

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Hmm *ponders*

Been re-reading last years Martinmas, there's some awesome stuff I hope to see re-posted from everyone !!
              I think I can dig up some more......

I might even be able to find a certain pool party

Comment

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Woohood !!

And yes, Thanks Martin

*goes back to furious PSing*

Comment

Amen to that!

Whenever I see the words "Martin", "Jumble" and "sack" in the same sentence, my mind tend to nosedive into somewhere warm and moist...

Sarai, I have nothing for Martinmas either. Yet anway. I hope I can cobble something together by the end. It's just a time thing for me too since I am not quick with artwork or videos. If I don't have it for Martinmas I will have it done after though.

Oh and I just stumbled across a lovely Tesla video on YT and thought ot our lovely Pukkie
                        Spoiler warning since it does contain scenes from Sleepers (and obviously up to previously) but I think, aside from 1.31 to 1.36 there's nothing really giveaway plotwise in it (correct me if I am wrong someone) so you can just blink or squint and count to five or something if you want to view it but really don't want to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxN623WIHu8
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                          Amen to that!

Whenever I see the words "Martin", "Jumble" and "sack" in the same sentence, my mind tend to nosedive into somewhere warm and moist...

Mine too

Sarai, I have nothing for Martinmas either. Yet anway. I hope I can cobble something together by the end. It's just a time thing for me too since I am not quick with artwork or videos. If I don't have it for Martinmas I will have it done after though.

Oh and I just stumbled across a lovely Tesla video on YT and thought ot our lovely Pukkie
                          Spoiler warning since it does contain scenes from Sleepers (and obviously up to previously) but I think, aside from 1.31 to 1.36 there's nothing really giveaway plotwise in it (correct me if I am wrong someone) so you can just blink or squint and count to five or something if you want to view it but really don't want to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxN623WIHu8
                          *mustnotthunkTeslamustnotthunkTeslamustnotthunkTeslamustnotthunkTesla*

Hmmm. That one scene is very revealing though. I'm glad I didn't see it before I watched the ep

*sigh* I've just spent nearly two hours PSing something. Got halfway through it and my pc had a hissy fit and rebooted Started again, finished it, and hate it

Oh well, ten more days to come up with something that works

Comment

Comment

*falls into thread* Tired. Morning Woohoos. *yawn*
                              sigpic

Comment

HAPPY 2nd DAY OF MARTINMAS!!!

One more day of work to go and then it's Christmas!!! *bounces*

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                                Ooh - today's Martinmas present from the universe to...well...me

Lookit all the pretties coming to Oz

If only Martin was coming too...and Joe...and Brad!

But we've got Dan and RDA and Bubu!!! So much thunk! (if only I lived in Sydney!)
                                *dies of jealousy* You have to go!
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X