X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    <lazy snip>

I'm feeling very warm and fuzzy.
    Yeah, I'd feel warm and fuzzy with that RDA sig, too! *checks Coke to make sure it hasn't been spiked*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      *blinks*
      *growls like a lion. Or a big cat. Or a kitten*
      *falls*
      I think a big bark will do a better job!

Yay for Tesla! I love his snark! It's awesome! I think he's hot but I don't thunk him though...
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Yeah, I'd feel warm and fuzzy with that RDA sig, too! *checks Coke to make sure it hasn't been spiked*
        Er... that's not warm and fuzzy, dear... Well.. maybe *warm*

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

No, sorry. Tbh, I don't even remember it

Pouring a pint of Guinness.
          Nah, that's just a pain in the butt (I used to work a bar, so I know ). I had something else in mind.......

How long do you think we'll get away with blaming Bren?
          As long as she keeps showing up, we can keep blaming her

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
          lol

Tesla
          Spoiler:
          I think my problem is I can't get over the fact he's generally used as a foil for the other characters and relationships I adore that from a storytelling point-of-view, but as a character it makes him rather pathetic. IMHO, of course .
          Hmmm. That's true to an extent...... but I also find him funny, which is something I love in a man/character.

Forever?

As for Tesla, it is absolutely the snark and power for me. Smart, snarky, powerful men are such a turn-on.
          ...... funny how we're all attracted by different things. I love Joe's snark, but I don't find him thunkable.

Martin does it for me because he's funny as well as cute, and because he's so darn good at what he does......... and because he's just plain nice I guess *shrugs*

Of course, there is also the fact that he has such gorgeous eyes....

... and then there's the hands.........

.... and of course there's........

Actually, I really need to go to bed. Early start tomorrow

So I'll just continue the list in my head while I drift off to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
            Er... that's not warm and fuzzy, dear... Well.. maybe *warm*
            I seem to be thunking every male mentioned today. Ah well. I will just say they are all marvelous in their own special ways!

EDIT: Wood night, Jumble! Happy dreams!
            sigpic

Comment

My coke has defintely been spiked. It's been spiked with brandy.

Actually, it's been so very spiked with brandy there's no actual coke in the glass.

In fact, the brandy itself has been throroughly spiked with port...

(and if anyone thinks port and brandy is a rather odd combination for a drink, it was recomended to me many years ago as a pick me up booster if you're flagging at a party... it does too. And its just a nice sippy drink. Not that I am sipping per se... )
              sigpic

Comment

My coke has defintely been spiked. It's been spiked with brandy.

Actually, it's been so very spiked with brandy there's no actual coke in the glass.

In fact, the brandy itself has been throroughly spiked with port...

(and if anyone thinks port and brandy is a rather odd combination for a drink, it was recomended to me many years ago as a pick me up booster if you're flagging at a party... it does too. And its just a nice sippy drink. Not that I am sipping per se... )
                Friends don't let friends post drunk. Gimme that keyboard, young lady!

EDIT: If that were really the case, Amanda and I would be the only ones posting some days.
                sigpic

Comment

EDIT: If that were really the case, Amanda and I would be the only ones posting some days.

You're about three hours late for that!

Nunite Jumble.

Hmm, I may have to have an early one myself soon. I am such a lgithweight these days.
                  sigpic

Comment

Is it worth me even asking why that cake has 2 balls on it?
                    You'd have to take that up with Joe, it's his cake

Well he doens't have a problem with those kind of wifely duties.
                    At least not to my knowlegde but then, that package under the tree for me is a rather suspect shape...
                    I bet it's something totally innocent, but hopefully not boring

My Monkey (she's a cat not an actual monkey but... never mind... ) does that. She disapears completely when we go away and leave neighbours to catsit. The other one - Legoals, is a complete tart. he will go to anyone for a cuddle and food.

[/color]
                    ... Bu...you kno...umm...

*has been beaten to all the inuendo laden replies to that one. *

Welcome Bren! I will reply to your email...umm... soon. A bit inebriated at the moment (perhaps not a bad idea for reading and replying actually! )

Oooh that's.... wonderful.

I have so many lovely goodies for my birthday. I am going to share them all here if that's ok.
                    <snip>

I'm feeling very warm and fuzzy.
                    Good, that's how you should feel on your birthday *huggles*

Comment

What are you saying here LJ? That Nad, Sarai, Jann, Josiane and Oma drink a lot?

Yes, yes, I'm going to bed...........

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        What are you saying here LJ? That Nad, Sarai, Jann, Josiane and Oma drink a lot?

Yes, yes, I'm going to bed...........

Pot...kettle...have you met?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Pot...kettle...have you met?

Have you?

WoodNight *huggles WooHoos*

Comment

ROFL! I love our parties...
                            sigpic

Comment

So I'll just continue the list in my head while I drift off to sleep
                              rofl. Have.. er.. dreams

Comment

Have you?

WoodNight *huggles WooHoos*

Touche

WoodNight !! *huggles*

carries on Eastenders catch-up

Comment

Working...
                                X