The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    It was an incredibly well done twist But yours is a fic of a different kind. All about Martin and highly imaginitive

Weren't you working on another one You'll have more time for writing now, won't you?

If anyone has the link to Melissa's fic, can you post it please? I can't find it
    *blushes*

I am and hopefully yes I will! I've already started it, although I'm working completely back to front as I've written the final chapter first

Sorry I'm no use there. Josi probably has it

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      *blushes*

I am and hopefully yes I will! I've already started it, although I'm working completely back to front as I've written the final chapter first

Sorry I'm no use there. Josi probably has it
      You're writing Martin back to front? *mind wanders......* Er..... his back or his front? Because that does make a difference *cough*

Ok, hopefully Josiane or Melissa will drop by later

*goes back to daydreaming*

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        You're writing Martin back to front? *mind wanders......* Er..... his back or his front? Because that does make a difference *cough*
        *considers both back and front*

Off for a few hours, time to hop on a train and attempt to make it back to the deepest wilds of the country !

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          *considers both back and front*

Off for a few hours, time to hop on a train and attempt to make it back to the deepest wilds of the country !

I've just looked out of the window....

.... so much for it melting, it's chucking it down again

I'm uploading a vid especially for Oma Back in a tick....

Edit: Here you go Oma
          Last edited by Jumble; 21 December 2009, 07:02 AM.

Comment

*drools* Jumble lookie at all that food! YUM...I think I'm gonna fly over to you one day so we can eat there and then I go home again
            Lots of snow at your place too! We're expecting snow again tonight(and tomorrow etc...)

Ugh...my feet are frozen because of all the walking I just did(I did finally get some boots instead of walking in my all stars in the snow)

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
              *drools* Jumble lookie at all that food! YUM...I think I'm gonna fly over to you one day so we can eat there and then I go home again
              Lots of snow at your place too! We're expecting snow again tonight(and tomorrow etc...)

Ugh...my feet are frozen because of all the walking I just did(I did finally get some boots instead of walking in my all stars in the snow)

<steals Martin>
              You should! It really is the best food I've ever had, and the people are sooooo friendly

I mean, do you know anywhere that will let you have exactly what you want from the menu, even if it means making something specially for you, will always greet you like a long lost friend, lets you take pictures of every plate and always produces really amazing food? (Ok, apart from where Joe eats, but he's a celebrity )

And I don't get treated differently just because Stuart used to be my son-in-law. All the other diners get exactly the same treatment.

Sarai is prepared to come all the way from Leeds (about a four hour journey ) just to have dinner at Anderson's (yes, I know, she says she's coming to see me, but I know different ). It's just a really great place to go

Comment

*stumbles in* Happy Martinmas, Woohoos!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                  I justhad to laugh at the bolded after reading a certain other thread, but yes, unspoilered. Please
                  ROFLMAO. Yeah, I laughed too.. What a nice and pleasant change

Wait... *UN* spoiler?

Comment

Mmm Jann , Martin in SHORTS when it's freezing....makes me feel warm

Old icons:

I remember your fic Sarai! It's great, still great
                    sigpic
                    sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *stumbles in* Happy Martinmas, Woohoos!
                      Welcome to Martinmas LJ *hugs*

How are you doing?

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                      ROFLMAO. Yeah, I laughed too.. What a nice and pleasant change

Wait... *UN* spoiler?
                      Unspoiler on here, unless it's a Sanctuary discussion Sadly, some of the WooHoos haven't been able to watch yet, so we're careful to spoiler and label properly.

Other than that, no spoilers necessary Run wild and free little WooHoo

Comment

*hugs Jumble back* I'm okay. Bit of a headache, but excited for Martinmas!

sigpic

Comment

I always think this one looks like Jumble's back yard....if only, right?

sigpic

Comment

*giggle* (yeah, that's a real one)

I should probably post this here, too. Yet another reason to love The Man.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              I always think this one looks like Jumble's back yard....if only, right?

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...1-sho04-lg.jpg
                              What do you mean 'if only'? Didn't you see him on my vid? No?

Just me then

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                                *giggle* (yeah, that's a real one)
                                There are times when he chuckles, I'll grant you that, but there are also times when he out and out GIGGLES!

I should probably post this here, too. Yet another reason to love The Man.

Saw it earlier

Like I'd need yet another reason

Comment

Working...
                                X