The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    *masssssive squishy hugs Sarai* That's wonderful news! It may not feel like it since you've not yet got a job lined up, but no job is worth all that stress and misery

You'll find the right job soon, and in the meantime you can enjoy your freedom and relax a lot more

And spend more time here with us of course

Open a bottle of wine and celebrate, but make sure you sober up in time for the Martinmas party starting tomorrow

See look, Dan is pleased for you....

[]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/Siler/secretsofthegatepart2_0020.jpg[/]

*squishy hugs again*

I'm off out for Christmas dinner at Anderson's tonight Actually going for three courses
    Thank you Jumble, seriously I can't thank you guys enough for all of your support. I hope I can relax, slightly worried about the finances but with any luck I'll find something. Ever the optimist

*huggles Dan*

And have fun at Andersons! You must take a few pics a la Joe!

Comment

*massive squishy hugs Sarai*
      I'm with Jumble, really well done you. It's a scary thing to do, but you're entirely right that your life and your happiness and your health are far more important. I'll keep my fingers firmly crossed for you that you get something new soon, even if only temporarily to pay the bills while you work out what you want to do long term
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*clears throat*

THE WOOHOO SECRET SANTA!!!

So Martinmas begins tomorrow, which means the Secret Santas will soon be due! But no need to panic if you aren't ready, they just have to be done by the end of Martinmas, so you've got another 12 days after today

When yours is ready, PM it to me, and I will send on to the lucky recipient

*iz excited*
        sigpic

Comment

*joins in excitement*

Is it bad I'm so happy RATM won Christmas number one? No disrespect to Joe because he does have an amazing voice but it's so nice to see Simon Cowell's stranglehold on the music industry lessen a little IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *joins in excitement*

Is it bad I'm so happy RATM won Christmas number one? No disrespect to Joe because he does have an amazing voice but it's so nice to see Simon Cowell's stranglehold on the music industry lessen a little IMO
            Not bad at all, I am very pleased too
            sigpic

Comment

*huggles Josi* for no snow! And thanks for liking my crazy dog. I LOVE her Plus she is quite active for 11 years-old.

amanda you know I got those shoes from my bro's GF But they're awesome!

*huggles Sarai* I hope youfind the right job soon!
              sigpic

Comment

Way to go, Sarai! That was a very brave thing to do and I'm proud of you

Jann, hehe, loved the pics and vid. Snow is awesome.
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Sarai, you are so brave and that was a great move for yourself. *huggles*

Jann, I love the photos. I posted a few of mine to FB, so if anyone is there, feel free. I was so excited by the snow today that I regressed into a five year old.

Josi YAY SECRET SANTA AND MARTINMAS
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*looks around at empty thread*

Um

*flops on couch and eats chips*
                    sigpic

Comment

Hey!

I have finished wrapping. Most of it anyway. well, most of that which I have already bought.
                      So figured I'd come on and play a bit. I have wine... well I have finished the wine and have moved on to port and brandy shorts.

*huggles Sarai for being so brave* You will NOT regret it. And now you have conquered the fear of doing it, you have done the hard bit. As for the money? It works out; it always does.

Jann love the snow pics!

*waves and huggles all Woohoos*

Josi, did I send you my SS? I can't honestly remember if I did or not.
                      sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday Cags!!!

and Yay for finishing your wrapping..well most of it
                        sigpic

Comment

It's Cags's birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CAGS!!!

and...

Well done, Sarai! It sounds like you made just the right decision!!

and...I'm not handing in my SS My giftee will just have to wait (MWA HA HA HA HA HA *winks*)
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you Jumble, seriously I can't thank you guys enough for all of your support. I hope I can relax, slightly worried about the finances but with any luck I'll find something. Ever the optimist
                            It's what we do.... it's what we do.... it's what we do...... Uh........ You're welcome

*huggles Dan*

And have fun at Andersons! You must take a few pics a la Joe!
                            Oh I did I forgot my camera, but I took some pics with my phone. I'll upload them later

*joins in excitement*

Hmmm. I just think it's a shame that we didn't get more of a Christmassy song And knowing how I feel about Christmas, that should tell you what I think of the RaTM song

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            *looks around at empty thread*

Um

*flops on couch and eats chips*
                            Meanwhile......... I was eating potted king prawns, turkey with all the trimmings, and mince pies with custard Yum!

Comment

Happy Birthday, Cags

Have a great day!
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Been listening to the podcommentaries

Next Tuesday (not really spoilery)

Spoiler:
                                Martin, the word is T E N T A C L E S!!!!!!

Penance (no plot spoilers)
                                Spoiler:
                                They're singing, arguing, fooling around, giggling A LOT and saying very little about the ep

And hey, Martin likes Styx and Journey! WooHoood!

Ok, yes, listening to crazy podcommentaries whilst slightly drunk is really fun

Comment

Working...
                                X