X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehehe - Joe loves Pukkie and Jann
    sigpic

Comment

Hi Bekki! Guess what? We're awake at the same time! Whoa!

*waves at Tanie*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
        Bekki stay strong. Maybe you need to tell him to lay off the over texting if you are finding it hard?
        You took the words right out of my mouth

Bekki you do what's best for you! Sure it's nice if you can stay friends, but if it's hurting you, tell him to back off!

Congratulations on the exam result Amanda. Wow, go you! Fingers crossed for the rest of them.

*Thunks the Martin*

Because I can. And it has to be done.

Jumble, maybe the snow faries will come out and paint smiley faces on your car for you.
        They didn't And it snowed a lot more while I was asleep

I should be in bed but... so excited about the ever so teeny tiny possibility of snow for Christmas (which, in my little world officially starts on Tuesday) so if this weather hangs about a few days that's more than good enough for me.
        Apparently I'll be getting 6 inches here by morning. I'll be mighty disapointed if I don't!

*cough*
        Only six?

I think you need one of these...

Sooo... anyway, I am sat here making THE fluffiest video for shipmas (oh please if I get it finished that wood be great!) so that I can get on with my Martinmas idea (which I'll probably finish on the last day! Do you know how hard it is to make S/J fluff videos? Without using behind the scenes larking about clips it's virtually impossible. Oh so much angst!
        What's wrong with using the bts stuff? As far as I'm concerned, if they're in uniform they're Jack and Sam

Originally posted by Tanie View Post
        I'm sorry I had to go to a meeting out of the house and only just got back... I'll try my very best to get up to 69!!
        That's ok, I was just teasing I'd been watching your postcount with the banner ready, then suddenly you'd gone past it Next time

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        LOL! Joe's been thinking of us again...

We can imagine, anyway...
        We can spot the most tenuous links, huh?

Comment

*blinks* Yes...we Dutchies are aliens. Weird. Scary. Sane. Dangerous. Lovable. And you want to see us in the Zoo because we are a rare species....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            *blinks* Yes...we Dutchies are aliens. Weird. Scary. Sane. Dangerous. Lovable. And you want to see us in the Zoo because we are a rare species....
            Just like I've always suspected

So, as predicted, the snow has caused havoc all over the UK Blocked roads, stranded vehicles, trains and buses not running, power cuts, schools closed, and it's going to get worse apparently, with more snow forecast over the next few days. Yet there are some areas that haven't had any at all

I'm staying home and ignoring it all

Comment

Jumble, how did you like Bones?
              sigpic

Comment

Jumble, how did you like Bones?
                Um. Tbh, that was probably the worst ep for me to start with, since I spent most of it grinding my teeth at the 'If you're alone at Christmas, it's because nobody loves you' and 'You have to spend Christmas with family' attitude One of my pet peeves I'm afraid, and it did kind of get in the way of the rest of ep, for me. So I'll have to watch a few more eps to see what it's really about

I loved Daisy

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Um. Tbh, that was probably the worst ep for me to start with, since I spent most of it grinding my teeth at the 'If you're alone at Christmas, it's because nobody loves you' and 'You have to spend Christmas with family' attitude One of my pet peeves I'm afraid, and it did kind of get in the way of the rest of ep, for me. So I'll have to watch a few more eps to see what it's really about

I loved Daisy
                  Woops! I forgot about that! Daisy is hilarious. They have three interns that rotate on the show and I find all of them all funny. There aren't any new eps till mid-January, so you have time to catch a few older eps if you want. I'll get with APA and come up with a suggested list! *jumps at chance to procrastinate writing*
                  sigpic

Comment

Woops! I forgot about that! Daisy is hilarious. They have three interns that rotate on the show and I find all of them all funny. There aren't any new eps till mid-January, so you have time to catch a few older eps if you want. I'll get with APA and come up with a suggested list! *jumps at chance to procrastinate writing*
                    No procrastinating!!!! You haven't got time

I did get a bit of a Jack/Sam vibe with Booth and Bones. She's the clever one and he's.... not

Comment

Err....yeah sorry Jumble. We all got distracted by nekkid Booth to notice the whole Christmas thing. The interns are great!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

No procrastinating!!!! You haven't got time http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...artin-whip.gif

I did get a bit of a Jack/Sam vibe with Booth and Bones. She's the clever one and he's.... not
                        Yup and it's also because she's the logical scientific one and he's the more religious/go by the gut one. They work well together

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                          Yup and it's also because she's the logical scientific one and he's the more religious/go by the gut one. They work well together
                          Isn't that what I said?

Oh, sorry, I forgot you can't read my mind Exactly what I was thinking

So which season is this?

Comment

Isn't that what I said?

Oh, sorry, I forgot you can't read my mind Exactly what I was thinking

So which season is this?

It's Season 5, and last year they renewed it for 2 seasons, so they'll be a Season 6.

Comment

Just like I've always suspected :
                              Good to hear you think we're sane and lovable

So, as predicted, the snow has caused havoc all over the UK Blocked roads, stranded vehicles, trains and buses not running, power cuts, schools closed, and it's going to get worse apparently, with more snow forecast over the next few days. Yet there are some areas that haven't had any at all

I'm staying home and ignoring it all
                              So...it's just as bad as in here yesterday!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

It's Season 5, and last year they renewed it for 2 seasons, so they'll be a Season 6.
                                Hmmm. I'd have a lot to catch up with if I get hooked then

Oma has offered me her boxsets...........

Speaking of Oma, I swear she's telepathic. Either that or she has a crystal ball that tells her when I'm going to start slipping back into the mire of depair Don't get me wrong, mostly I'm ok and life just goes on, but now and then I get a little lost.

I didn't sleep well last night and was feeling all tearful and lonely this morning. Then a little parcel dropped through my door. I opened it to find a card from Oma and a CD of Joe McElderry singing 'The Climb'. I love that song, it's so full of hope, and it really gave me a lift That's the second time I've had the perfect message from her *huggles Oma*

Comment

Working...
                                X