The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooooh '69...*drinks another glass of wine in celebration*

I mean earlier on I was watching a movie etc with a friend...but I'm alone now...and BORED!!! Ugh.

me doesn't have a muse for PS ...me wants it back*pouts*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Ooooh '69...*drinks another glass of wine in celebration*

I mean earlier on I was watching a movie etc with a friend...but I'm alone now...and BORED!!! Ugh.

me doesn't have a muse for PS ...me wants it back*pouts*
      I've been doing some PS, and I watched Bones and QI earlier

Maybe you should go to bed, it's pretty late there isn't it? Midnight here.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I've been doing some PS, and I watched Bones and QI earlier

Maybe you should go to bed, it's pretty late there isn't it? Midnight here.
        so...can I borrow your muse now?

Bed? Sleep? what is that?!?! it's one am, but because of the crazy school etc. I got used to going to bed at 2 am the last few weeks...I'm not sleepy yet
        sigpic

Comment

so...can I borrow your muse now?
          Nope, sorry! I need it to get through all the stuff I have planned Just give yours a swift kick in the pants

Bed? Sleep? what is that?!?! it's one am, but because of the crazy school etc. I got used to going to bed at 2 am the last few weeks...I'm not sleepy yet
          I know the feeling. I find it's a waste of time going to bed before 1 or 2am because I either don't sleep for hours, or I fall asleep and then wake up at silly o'clock in the morning

It's no fun being awake on my own

Comment

Nope, sorry! I need it to get through all the stuff I have planned Just give yours a swift kick in the pants
            Hmm...I think mine went on vacation...to the Caribean or so

I know the feeling. I find it's a waste of time going to bed before 1 or 2am because I either don't sleep for hours, or I fall asleep and then wake up at silly o'clock in the morning

It's no fun being awake on my own
            Well...I do have the thing once I'm asleep I'm sleeping till 9 am...then I slowly wake up till 11 am

*hugs* It isn't...it's...boring
            sigpic

Comment

Hmm...I think mine went on vacation...to the Caribean or so
              You need to keep a tighter control on her

Well...I do have the thing once I'm asleep I'm sleeping till 9 am...then I slowly wake up till 11 am

*hugs* It isn't...it's...boring
              Ah, the teenage ability to sleep-in Wish I still had that

Tanie I see you lurking! You're a naughty WooHoo, you're supposed to make your '69 posts in here so that I can do this....

Comment

You need to keep a tighter control on her
                I'm thinking of traveling to her and then we work together on the beach!

Ah, the teenage ability to sleep-in Wish I still had that
                Yes; it's awesome but it is also because I don't have to get up before 9 am this semester(which is almost over) ...so then you get lazy.
                sigpic

Comment

Wood morning woohoos!!!

anyone got picspam of snowy Martin? I need some distraction *drools in anticipation*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                    Wood morning woohoos!!!

anyone got picspam of snowy Martin? I need some distraction *drools in anticipation*
                    Again? *sigh* Ok, if I must..... *mutters* the things I have to do *mutters*

Oooops! How did that one get in there?

Edit: Missed one

Comment

Speaking of snow, it's finally stopped falling

I was pondering on whether or not to go and draw a smiley face on the hood of my car, but I decided it's too cold

Comment

*sweet thunky sigh* Ahh, thank you, Jumble! Especially the lying down one! Hubba hubba!!!

The no-longer non boyfriend texted me three times this morning...I swear he's texted me more in the lat two days than he ever did when we were together...poor thing, he's trying so hard to be friends

....I can do this...come on strength...*rolls eyes*

*stares at snowy Martin again*

*wishes it was snowing*
                        sigpic

Comment

Bekki stay strong. Maybe you need to tell him to lay off the over texting if you are finding it hard?

Congratulations on the exam result Amanda. Wow, go you! Fingers crossed for the rest of them.

*Thunks the Martin*

Because I can. And it has to be done.

Jumble, maybe the snow faries will come out and paint smiley faces on your car for you.

I should be in bed but... so excited about the ever so teeny tiny possibility of snow for Christmas (which, in my little world officially starts on Tuesday) so if this weather hangs about a few days that's more than good enough for me.
                          Apparently I'll be getting 6 inches here by morning. I'll be mighty disapointed if I don't!

*cough*

Sooo... anyway, I am sat here making THE fluffiest video for shipmas (oh please if I get it finished that wood be great!) so that I can get on with my Martinmas idea (which I'll probably finish on the last day! Do you know how hard it is to make S/J fluff videos? Without using behind the scenes larking about clips it's virtually impossible. Oh so much angst!
                          sigpic

Comment

*hugs everyone* Thanks for the congrats!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Bekki stay strong. Maybe you need to tell him to lay off the over texting if you are finding it hard?

Congratulations on the exam result Amanda. Wow, go you! Fingers crossed for the rest of them.

*Thunks the Martin*

Because I can. And it has to be done.

Jumble, maybe the snow faries will come out and paint smiley faces on your car for you.

I should be in bed but... so excited about the ever so teeny tiny possibility of snow for Christmas (which, in my little world officially starts on Tuesday) so if this weather hangs about a few days that's more than good enough for me.
                            Apparently I'll be getting 6 inches here by morning. I'll be mighty disapointed if I don't!

*cough*

Sooo... anyway, I am sat here making THE fluffiest video for shipmas (oh please if I get it finished that wood be great!) so that I can get on with my Martinmas idea (which I'll probably finish on the last day! Do you know how hard it is to make S/J fluff videos? Without using behind the scenes larking about clips it's virtually impossible. Oh so much angst!
                            Thanks Cags! *hugs*

To the bolded...actually I'd have to agree with you! Do you know how many songs I've heard that are so them but they're songs about lost love and things like that.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Tanie I see you lurking! You're a naughty WooHoo, you're supposed to make your '69 posts in here so that I can do this....

I'm sorry I had to go to a meeting out of the house and only just got back... I'll try my very best to get up to 69!!

Comment

LOL! Joe's been thinking of us again...

Michael writes: “Recently, Mr. Cooper talked about those aliens and how they will look. Was there a temptation to just make them human or was it always in the cards to make them…alien-y?”

Answer: While it made sense for our heroes to encounter human alien civilizations in the Milky Way and Pegasus Galaxy, it didn’t make sense for them to encounter them in this new galaxy. As a result, the plan was to make them truly alien. And it goes without saying that they won’t speak English. To make them truly far out, the aliens will be speaking dutch.
                                We can imagine, anyway...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X