Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    That's the best answer I find

Silly of them to have a Christmas do at lunchtime and not give you the afternoon off

*waves to Yessika* Soon you'll be freeeeeeeeee!!!
    It's the best solution in most circumstances, certainly
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

That's the best answer I find

Silly of them to have a Christmas do at lunchtime and not give you the afternoon off

*waves to Yessika* Soon you'll be freeeeeeeeee!!!
      Yes! And then I will dedicate all my time to making art for all the celebrations that are coming up *excited*
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

* slips in singing *

"Oh the weather outside is frightful......"

*drops off goodies to warm the Woohoos*

*cough*

* slips out again before she's noticed *
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Nope, I just know you lot (some of you anyway - stares pointedly at Jann, for instance) too well.

Moi? Guttery? What on earth wood make you think that?
          What me?!?! I do not think such things...remember...I'm innocent!!

Anyway...I hate public transport(they let me freeze for 2 freakin' hours!) and no snow in here...just COLD! It did snow a bit when I was waiting on the train...that didn't went to school

*jumps on couch to get warm again*

*falls off when delivery boys come back*
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
            * slips in singing *

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...ons/nekkid.jpg http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...pdl-nekkid.jpg

*cough*

*runz in* Did someone say....nekkid? *Looks around* Ah! You didn't say it, but you posted it!!!

I'm sorry...what was I saying??? Oh yeah, THUNK!!!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              *pouts* No snow here, just lots and lots of horrible cold rain I'm feeling left out

We had our Christmas lunch at work today, which meant struggling to stay alert and productive all afternoon after having drunk a couple of glasses of wine
              no snow here either, just lots of cold rain! Been travelling around for about 36 hours now, getting really tired. Can't wait to get home tomorrow .

@ estrela, awesome icons!!

Comment

*licks PDL icon before Oma can* Yes...I feel warmer already!

EDIT: I really must petition Joe for a semi-nekkid pic. This just isn't fair!

EDIT 2: Wait.......that didn't sound very good, did it? Er...
                sigpic

Comment

*hops in happy dancing*

Just remembered that I have to go to the doctor tomorrow which means I can't go to school...which means I have VACATION!!! W00T! Two weeks no school...

I wuv Martin

Oh and I told y'all about the photo that my brothers and I gave my mom for her birthday/Sinterklaas...I couldn't get the orignal(long story), but I made a picture of the picture...

Spoiler:
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh good grief, it's snowing! SNOWING!!! As if it thinks it's winter or something

In the last couple of years we've had snow in October and April, not in December FCOL! Next thing we know, it'll be snowing at Christmas

Oooooh lookeeee.....

<snipped for laziness>
                    Oh FCOL!!!!! We've been freezing our butts off all day here, but not the faintest whisper of snow *crosses fingers for snow at Christmas*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    It's snowing here too Jumble. I West London? Unheard of this time of year. It's actually settling... on my clematis which is still flowering! I hope my strawberry plants will survive.

No doubt it means Charles will phone me up in about half an hour to say traffic is mad and he won't be home at two pm as expected.

EDIT; I just gave Benjabubs a hot chocolate (as a warm up because we went outside in the snow for a bit) and he's just announced he's finished it and now wants to go to the beach. Umm...
                    *iz very jealous*

However, we do go to the beach on Boxing Day every year now It's usually freezing, but the kids love it It's almost as busy as in the summer!

It's still coming down here, getting heavier. And they've put out a severe weather warning for heavy snow on Friday and possibly tomorrow afternoon

The UK just isn't geared up for snow, you'd think we'd never had any they way everything grinds to a halt when we get a few flakes.

Of course, there are some people who think it's fun....

Well, who'd a thought it! I've obviously been hanging around here too long I find myself fangurling Martin! I know, surprising or what?!?!?!

We had a snow day here in February where all the schools were shut. I went outside with the kids around 10am and spent the day playing with them building snowmen, snow forts, sledging etc. At around 4pm it suddenly occurred to me that I hadn't seen any of my kids for an hour or so....I'd been out playing with the other kids in the street All the other parents had gone in as well!!

*steals Jumble's snow*
                    *launches snowballs at Martin*
                    *runz away giggling*

* slips in singing *

http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...ons/nekkid.jpg http://i386.photobucket.com/albums/o...pdl-nekkid.jpg

*cough*

Too late, we saw you!!! *huggles*

Saw that chest too *thunks*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

*wails* Nooooooooooooooo!!!
                    *sulks*

*giggles* I think that sounded exactly like you meant it LJ

Edit: Fab photo Jann Mummy does love it But umm, who are those strange boys?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Er... no...
                      Awesome icons though Estrela!

*happy dances for Jann being on vacation*
                      And gorgeous photo - I'm sure your mum loves it!
                      sigpic
                      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

It's a little cold for all that nekkidness yessika!!

Although I did just watch a rather interesting show about growing your own drugs....There were cures for colds and hangovers, flatulence and dry skin.....maybe we should have our own little cottage garden. There'd be plenty of space for broccoli too....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                          Oh FCOL!!!!! We've been freezing our butts off all day here, but not the faintest whisper of snow *crosses fingers for snow at Christmas*
                          *hugs*

We are getting snow tonight...at least the weatherman is saying that!

Edit: Fab photo Jann Mummy does love it But umm, who are those strange boys?
                          I needed to hire two boys to make me look good...but you're not wondering about what the dog is doing there?!?!?
                          sigpic

Comment

Jann What a wonderful picture and a great gift for your mom. No doubt it's her new favorite. We did that once for my parents and I found it nearly impossible to get my siblings to sit still and take it serious.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                            Er... no...
                            Awesome icons though Estrela!

*happy dances for Jann being on vacation*
                            And gorgeous photo - I'm sure your mum loves it!
                            Thanks Josi. The PDL one took me ages to make as I took a long time removing his shorts. (There's just no way to say that where it doesn't sound un-PG-like.)
                            sigpic

Comment

Jann What a wonderful picture and a great gift for your mom. No doubt it's her new favorite. We did that once for my parents and I found it nearly impossible to get my siblings to sit still and take it serious.

Thanks Josi. The PDL one took me ages to make as I took a long time removing his shorts. (There's just no way to say that where it doesn't sound un-PG-like.)
                              *giggles...waggles eyebrows...*
                              sigpic

Comment

Ok, that's just NOT FAIR!!! Cags and I getting snowed on and not the rest of you *sulks*

I'm babysitting the boys atm. Read a hilarious book earlier called The Diary of a Killer Cat by Anne Fine. Jo was upstairs getting ready to go out and when she came down she'd obviously heard me reading and said 'What book is that? Doesn't sound like good bedtime reading to me '

Well it wasn't my fault. Oren chose it off the kids' bookshelf. I was just reading it properly like I've always been taught. With the proper emphasis, you know?

Comment

Working...
                                X