Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    *nods* Yeah...

And gosh, there will never ever be anyone who does justice to a wet suit like Martin does. Wetsuit. I meant wetsuit.

Congrats on the Big '69!!
    Wet suit or Wetsuit, as long as it's got Martin in it, and it's..... wet

I've just discovered the 'pan and zoom' option on my screensaver........ it's putting those wet pics of Martin, or is that pics of wet Martin, *shrugs* either way, it putting those pics up one at a time, fulllllll size and slooooowly zooming in and out..... so I have moving pics of wet Martin, moooooving pics

Hey, have we got our white background back?

Last edited by Jumble; 15 December 2009, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Well yes, we knew it, but it's nice to have it confirmed

Aw *hugs silly child* See, you need to look before you leap, because once the status has been changed it's awfully hard to get it back again

I'm currently watching Robson Green swimming about in his wetsuit............ there's just no comparison *shakes head* You have to feel just a little sad for the rest of the male population, y'know?
      I don't know... this guy rocks his wetsuit pretty well...

sigpic

Comment

Er......... *takes off glasses and polishes them* Nope, still not seeing it I mean, I'd like to see a bit of flesh on those bones.

Or is that just me?

Comment

LJ some warning please before we have swimmer thunk!
          *fans self*
          Should I admit that two of my favourite sports to watch at the Olympics are swimming/diving and gymnastics...
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

This from the 'innocent' one

*waves to guest and prays it's not Martin*

Comment

This from the 'innocent' one

*waves to guest*
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Have you noticed that that vvvvvvv multiplayer strategy game banner prevents you from editing your post? Really annoying

Edit: It must have heard me, it's moved

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  I wish I had time for secret santa
                  Jumble More Martin pics please and look at what page were on
                  Oh I missed this, and now it's too late

Actually, that made me smile because my surname is Moore

Edit: Oma and Bekki, still waiting for your party sprites! Do you really want me to dress you up in wetsuits or as clowns???
                  Last edited by Jumble; 15 December 2009, 03:40 PM.

Comment

Oh wet Martin pics... *faints*
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Oh I missed this, and now it's too late

Actually, that made me smile because my surname is Moore

Edit: Oma and Bekki, still waiting for your party sprites! Do you really want to dress you up in wetsuits or clowns???
                      And in one of those "Doh" moments it just occurs to me that this was also my nan's maiden name. Why did I forget that?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        And in one of those "Doh" moments it just occurs to me that this was also my nan's maiden name. Why did I forget that?

Jumble's last name is my neighbors last name as well. lol

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*fans Yessika*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

It's a common name, which is why I chose it Anonymity was definitely not something associated with my previous surname

Oh I don't mean your Nan is 'common', I mean there's lots of people with that name

Edit: See? Everyone knows someone with that name

Comment

Cags does that mean you and Jumble are related?!?! Scary...

*looks at people who passed out next to the couch...from jumping too much* Poor girls...

and Ugh...why am I procrastinating so much...

*stares at all the wonderful Martin pics that are posted*

........10 min later....

Oh...that explains it...
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Cags does that mean you and Jumble are related?!?! Scary...
                              Oh no, definitely not

*looks at people who passed out next to the couch...from jumping too much* Poor girls...

and Ugh...why am I procrastinating so much...

*stares at all the wonderful Martin pics that are posted*

........10 min later....

Oh...that explains it...
                              Poor Martin! He's going to be responsible for so many WooHoos failing their exams at this rate

Comment

Poor Martin! He's going to be responsible for so many WooHoos failing their exams at this rate
                                Don't worry...I have my exams after christmas I am just making sure now that my group has done most of their work before the holidays(project is almost finished(deadline 11 January) group report #1 is halfway finished(deadline 8 January) group report #2 is thought out and ready to be written(deadline 12 January), group report #3 is weird but will be worked on soon. Individual report is also in progress(deadline 12 January) and then I can learn a bit in my vacation for the exams of the 3rd week of January

So...no blaming Martin for failing exams...just yet...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X