The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    I don't know about lye, but what she uses is coconut oil, or contact [email protected] who I bought some from
    Cheers for that. I will check it out for next year.

I don't know exactly, but I suspect it's a hygeine issue since t-rolls are used in toilets

Killjoys.

Edit: I seem to have missed this...

Huh? I missed it too. i thought I'd have days to go.. I was only on 40 odd the other day, I swear! Thanks.

Seems to be my week for having tearful daughter phonecalls

Jo this time, trying to tell me through splutters and tears "It's alright, I'm alright, I'm happy!" Apparently she was crying with relief, because the Council had sorted out the screw-up they'd made of her rent account which had resulted in them sending her an Eviction Notice So now she doesn't owe them the £1,200 they said she did, and she won't be on the street with four kids right before Christmas

Honestly, it's one of those cases where one dept. didn't check with the other before scaring the heck out of us all

Well that's fab news but, yes, naughty them for screwing up in the first place. I hate incompetence. it takes nothing to check does it.

Edit: Antiques prog on the tv, I just heard "There's a lot to be said for a nice piece of Wood!"

Closely followed by "He's not exactly a good-looking man, is he?"

*waves to Amanda*

*logs off for nap (to make up for the early early start to my day*
    sigpic

Comment

*yawn* Yes, I'm here. Morning again. And so soon, too!
      sigpic

Comment

YAY's for Jas being back!
        Awesome presents Bekki! Very creative
        Good to hear that from Jo Jumble, but it's already bad that they made the mistake inthe first place!

Just catched up on my Santuary podcasts while working(people actually let me alone Woohoo) and the last podcast.
        Spoiler:
        Those three are INSANE! But it was funny although it didn't had much to do with the episode...I couldn't laugh too loud at work(otherwise people would have looked weird) but it was so funny when they started to sing...and so bad LOL.
        But it was funny to listen to; I love those kind of podcasts!
        sigpic

Comment

*runs in squeeing*

The awesome present Josi made me for Secret Santa, Jumble not sure if you're still carrying on with your WW watch but if so there are some spoilers. Although Jos and I talk about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEE-OYGH20w#

gutted to see I missed all the fun last night, but as always I was here in spirit! It was a work do so was slightly sozzled and somehow didn't get in until 5 although left the bar we were in at 2!!

Should be 'Sleepers' I think.

I spoiled it just in case Sarai hadn't heard it *shrugs*
          And my thanks, it's getting harder and harder to avoid the spoilers

*wonders is Sarai is around*

[]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/abyssHPedit.jpg[/]
          I'm here, I'm here *flails*

*worships at the feet of the awesomness that is The Martin*

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *runs in squeeing*

The awesome present Josi made me for Secret Santa, Jumble not sure if you're still carrying on with your WW watch but if so there are some spoilers. Although Jos and I talk about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEE-OYGH20w#

gutted to see I missed all the fun last night, but as always I was here in spirit! It was a work do so was slightly sozzled and somehow didn't get in until 5 although left the bar we were in at 2!!

And my thanks, it's getting harder and harder to avoid the spoilers

I'm here, I'm here *flails*

*worships at the feet of the awesomness that is The Martin*
            Awww thanks for sharing Sarai! Josi, you did an awesome job! *needs to watch WW*

WW maybe spoilerish question
            Spoiler:
            So when's the RST? Is it at the very end of the series?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Awww thanks for sharing Sarai! Josi, you did an awesome job! *needs to watch WW*

WW maybe spoilerish question
              Spoiler:
              So when's the RST? Is it at the very end of the series?
              WW spoilers

Spoiler:
              Yeah pretty much, although like J&S there's so many awesome shippy bits to watch in every season, especially after Season 4 when the leader writers changed and they really ran away with the storyline.

I really recommend watching it though, it's such an awesome show for more than one reason, like SG-1, completely well-rounded

Comment

*iz whispering, so as not to tempt fate* Sending our homestudy to a caseworker today. I'm excited and scared. We won't know anything for a few weeks, probably.

*bites fingernails*
                sigpic

Comment

*crosses everything for LJ*

Comment

*runz in laughing hysterically and trying not to wet her pants*

Loooooook what Wine_Buyer just sent me for the Shipmas Challenge...

I am sooooo snurching that for my Martinmas sig
                    Last edited by Jumble; 15 December 2009, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      Awww but that's good to hear about Jo, Jumble. Though that shouldn't have happened in the first place. Oh and of course I'm cold over here and what pops up? That 'keep me warm' Martin sig I made for your birthday.

*waves at Jas*

Bekki the toilet roll navity was very cute! Awesome job!

And I happen to remember my grandma making those toiler paper covers too. Heh.
                      Oh yeah, that one's always good for a hot flush or two

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                      Cheers for that. I will check it out for next year.

Killjoys.

Huh? I missed it too. i thought I'd have days to go.. I was only on 40 odd the other day, I swear! Thanks.

Well that's fab news but, yes, naughty them for screwing up in the first place. I hate incompetence. it takes nothing to check does it.

*waves to Amanda*

*logs off for nap (to make up for the early early start to my day*
                      Unfortunately with our local Council it's not unusual The hours I've spent on the phone trying to get them just ASK the other dept FCOL!!!

Comment

LOL! Love the sig, Jumble! Winebuyer certainly has a good sense of humor!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          WW spoilers

Spoiler:
                          Yeah pretty much, although like J&S there's so many awesome shippy bits to watch in every season, especially after Season 4 when the leader writers changed and they really ran away with the storyline.

I really recommend watching it though, it's such an awesome show for more than one reason, like SG-1, completely well-rounded
                          Definitely well worth watching. I'm still halfway through S2 but hopefully I'll be able to get back to it soon

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *iz whispering, so as not to tempt fate* Sending our homestudy to a caseworker today. I'm excited and scared. We won't know anything for a few weeks, probably.

*bites fingernails*
                          *sends lots of quiet good luck vibes to LJ*
                          *crosses fingers too*

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          LOL! Love the sig, Jumble! Winebuyer certainly has a good sense of humor!
                          She does

As if he'd need to ask

Comment

*waves back at Amanda and Jann*

*crosses fingers and toes for LJ*

*runz in laughing hysterically and trying not to wet her pants*

Loooooook what Wine_Buyer just sent me for the Shipmas Challenge...

I am sooooo snurching that for my Martinmas sig
                            sigpic

Comment

I wish I had time for secret santa
                              Jumble More Martin pics please and look at what page were on
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

New interview with Martin. Lots of pretty new HQ sized pictures to stare at, but they're copyrighted.

Spoiler:
                                Martin in the water

http://scifiandtvtalk.wordpress.com/...son-of-change/

Thanks to Dr. Harry Sullivan for the link.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X