No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*waves to Eve* Great to see you here and that video was awesome that you made for LJ! And the artwork as well!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Woah, Go Eve!

Lovely stuff LJ.

I too got a lovely sig (which I shall duly put up) from Bekki who stood in and awesomely made me mine last minute when whomever was my proper SS didn't, um, deliver.
      It is adoreable Bekki... I LOVE LOVE LOVE it.

Funny RL story.

I was sat here just a while ago watching Sky 1, which is re-running SG-1. Paradise Lost is on and, sheesh you all know how utterly tummy meltingly thunky Jack is in that episode. So I am sitting here making all sorts of contented noises and comments and I must have said something like "Gah, I'd climb over you to get to him" and Charles shoots me this look and says "How come all my women go off with guys called Richard?"

*cough* his first wife left him for this guy called Richard...

We had a good laugh about it though. Just as well.

I did mean it though just... shhh... don't tell him.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
        And I'm with Nad...any new's if the airing episodes will be different between the USA/UK? Because I know the one that's now the 11th was supposed to be the 10th...and since Nad loves a certain character in an episode...and I adore the other character...if they are at different times, is there a way that we could wait to discuss both of them till we're both caught up?
        Hehe. I'm probably running with the USA airing, so that woodn't be a problem
        But yeah, we should be careful. There usually isn't that much acual ep discussion here, so I think we'll be OK as long as we all mark the spoilers with the ep.

Originally posted by RepliCartertje View Post
        and yes this is me, posting for the first time I am a bit slow sometimes on joining threads

Do I have to introduce me or can I skip that part
        Who is this person? I don't know him.
        Looks OK, I guess, so welcome new person!

*stares at Secret Santa pressies*
        *Stares at own pressies*
        I love Brooke. *nods*

EDIT: And Eve. I love Eve too.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
          Woah, Go Eve!

Lovely stuff LJ.

I too got a lovely sig (which I shall duly put up) from Bekki who stood in and awesomely made me mine last minute when whomever was my proper SS didn't, um, deliver.

Funny RL story.

I was sat here just a while ago watching Sky 1, which is re-running SG-1. Paradise Lost is on and, sheesh you all know how utterly tummy meltingly thunky Jack is in that episode. So I am sitting here making all sorts of contented noises and comments and I must have said something like "Gah, I'd climb over you to get to him" and Charles shoots me this look and says "How come all my women go off with guys called Richard?"

I must admit I was doing a similar amount of thunking myself here between 7 and 8pm too!
          Mmmmmmmmm
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

and you know what...making angst isn't that easy Neither is grunge..I tried on the sig and well...i kind of failed but at least you love the sig, that's the main thing

and yes this is me, posting for the first time I am a bit slow sometimes on joining threads

Do I have to introduce me or can I skip that part
            *squishy hugs* Thanks for going out of your comfort zone! Angst is an acquired taste.

And I think everyone pretty much knows you...
            sigpic

Comment

Woah, Go Eve!

Lovely stuff LJ.

Funny RL story.

Awww Cags I love it when you or LJ share stories of your kid(s) or hubby...I get those warm fuzzies. And that's cute!

I was watching a 100 days video the other day and was totally thunking Jack and was thinking 'Darn it...Cags is right...Jack's so thunkable in this episode'

The man is hot.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Who is this person? I don't know him.
                Looks OK, I guess, so welcome new person!
                Is this how you welcome new people...wow, that's not very nice

Btw: about Secret Santa, I hope everyone is enjoying it!!! I must say this year was more hectic than previous years... so I am happy it's done

Comment

*huggles Eve* thanks for organizing YOU ROCK!!

And thank you Bekki for my siggy! will use it soon!!

*looks at couch*

Oh what the heck...

*jumps on it*
                  sigpic

Comment

Btw: about Secret Santa, I hope everyone is enjoying it!!! I must say this year was more hectic than previous years... so I am happy it's done

I think you're amazing to do this. Honestly I'd not have the patience.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    I was watching a 100 days video the other day and was totally thunking Jack and was thinking 'Darn it...Cags is right...Jack's so thunkable in this episode'

The man is hot.
                    Wait? Did I say he was hot on 100 Days? Did I slip that tidbit into my review? Oh dear! VSS probably regrets very much asking me to participate in the reviews since I both thunk Jack and make shallow observations about Sam, and also deliberately stirring by liking others paired with our OTP as well as trying to reference Martin in every review I do...even if he didn't direct the episode in question.
                    I so hope I get D&C next season so I can wax lyrical about how hot Jack and Freya/Anise are together.
                    sigpic

Comment

I know, it's mean isn't it?

*hugs Eve* How about:

Welcome, Eve!
                      I hope you'll sick around and have much fun!

Secre Santa is awesome from the non-organisational side. Thanks for doing this again, eve!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

I think you're amazing to do this. Honestly I'd not have the patience.

Wait? Did I say he was hot on 100 Days? Did I slip that tidbit into my review? Oh dear! VSS probably regrets very much asking me to participate in the reviews since I both thunk Jack and make shallow observations about Sam, and also deliberately stirring by liking others paired with our OTP as well as trying to reference Martin in every review I do...even if he didn't direct the episode in question.
                        I so hope I get D&C next season so I can wax lyrical about how hot Jack and Freya/Anise are together.
                        !!! You know for her I don't see the hottness...but I do see the hottness with Jack involving Laire...but that's off topic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          I think you did We're having a Woohoo Secret Santa, but the sign-ups and allocations happened a few weeks ago now. I've just checked the list and you aren't on it Unless anyone wants to secretly volunteer to make you a gift as an extra to the one they're already doing? Let me know if you do!
                          I always miss the good stuff!!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *jumps on the couch again, because Cags said it's OK*
                          *jumps*
                          *jumps*
                          *falls off*
                          Originally posted by jumble View Post
                          Ok, I think it's about time we established who is in charge around here

I say no jumping on the couch because you might hurt yourself (especially in view of how much you love broccoli ).

Cags says go for it, but don't go whining to her if you get hurt.

Who do you think loves you the most, hmmmm?
                          That wood be Auntie Oma, with her pearls of wisdom

As a result of my years of excessive RDA thunking, I now take the precaution of always having nice soft fluffy cushions strategically placed around the floor in the event of spontaneous thunking.

I suggest you chuck the cushions off the sofa onto the floor round about, so that you can jump safely whenever the mood takes you ..... and have even more fun when you fall off.

*goes back to catching up*
                          sigpic

Comment

Joining in with the chorus of thanks for Eve - you're an absolute star for organizing the Secret Santa each year! *hugs*
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                              That wood be Auntie Oma, with her pearls of wisdom

As a result of my years of excessive RDA thunking, I now take the precaution of always having nice soft fluffy cushions strategically placed around the floor in the event of spontaneous thunking.

I suggest you chuck the cushions off the sofa onto the floor round about, so that you can jump safely whenever the mood takes you ..... and have even more fun when you fall off.

*goes back to catching up*
                              *blinks*
                              Really?
                              This is so confusing. Martinmas dinner is going to be so awkward...

*drags pillows out of LJ's room*
                              *Grabs Jann's pillows as well*
                              *borrows Amanda's pillows too*
                              *grabs bunny helmet*
                              *jumps on the couch*
                              *jumps*
                              *jumps*
                              *falls off*

*bounces off the pillows*
                              *hurts knee*

sigpic

Comment

Wait? Did I say he was hot on 100 Days? Did I slip that tidbit into my review? Oh dear!
                                Well...observe the hotness
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X