X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Hehe.
    There's nothing else?
    Well there is..but nothing sci-fi - ish... I need my dosis of weird and not real stuff!!

And a real discussion in here*looks scared*...GW hasn't crashed...yet

Oh and...
    *orders delivery boys in*
    I got a new couch/sofa because of all the jumping y'all broke the old one*points at broken couch in room*
    sigpic

Comment

*perks up as delivery guys walk in*

*sighs* Jann...when you ordered the new couch...couldn't you have ordered hot delivery guys too?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

...I did order those hot delivery boys, but they're already in my room*locks door*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Well, that would be just awesome
          It woodn't be the first time

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          I was going to say something about SGU...but I'm just gonna second what APA said.

And I'm with Nad...any new's if the airing episodes will be different between the USA/UK? Because I know the one that's now the 11th was supposed to be the 10th...and since Nad loves a certain character in an episode...and I adore the other character...if they are at different times, is there a way that we could wait to discuss both of them till we're both caught up?
          We're keeping it all in spoilers anyway, but a reminder to keep everything clearly labelled woodn't come amiss

*perks up as delivery guys walk in*

*sighs* Jann...when you ordered the new couch...couldn't you have ordered hot delivery guys too?
          Are you kidding? The last two hot delivery guys were never seen again

Edit: See? ^^^^^

Comment

Dude, Jann! Ya got Shep FCOL! Send me over the less cuter one of the too, okay?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*huggles Jumble for feeling a bit about the 20 episodes*

The way I see it, they have had two seasons now of 13 episodes to get them into the swing of things. Everyone on crew knows what they are doing and how to do things; the actors know their characters, the cameraman knows his cues, the directors know the look and feel; the writers know the beats and the tone. It all starts to run so much more smoothly when that's the case. So everything happens quicker and easier. Another 7 episodes - just a third again - should just bring them back up to the same level of frenzied activity they will have had up until now.
              We know we have some awesome PTB here and we know they are up to the challenge of producing 20 top class episodes that will, for the most part blow us away. Most of them have done it before with SG-1. Have faith in them; they think they are up to it or they would not have agreed to it. And I think they'll deliver in buckets.

Ahem... and to de-seriousify that post... (What? It's a word? )

*bounces up and down on the sofa...

...nekkid and smoking broccoli*

sigpic

Comment

Dude, Jann! Ya got Shep FCOL! Send me over the less cuter one of the too, okay?
                ......but....I have worn Shep out...I need lots of...back-up...

You have Jack and John...

*pouts* and mumbles.."I had 'em first"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  *huggles Jumble for feeling a bit about the 20 episodes*

The way I see it, they have had two seasons now of 13 episodes to get them into the swing of things. Everyone on crew knows what they are doing and how to do things; the actors know their characters, the cameraman knows his cues, the directors know the look and feel; the writers know the beats and the tone. It all starts to run so much more smoothly when that's the case. So everything happens quicker and easier. Another 7 episodes - just a third again - should just bring them back up to the same level of frenzied activity they will have had up until now.
                  We know we have some awesome PTB here and we know they are up to the challenge of producing 20 top class episodes that will, for the most part blow us away. Most of them have done it before with SG-1. Have faith in them; they think they are up to it or they would not have agreed to it. And I think they'll deliver in buckets.

Ahem... and to de-seriousify that post... (What? It's a word? )

*bounces up and down on the sofa...

...nekkid and smoking broccoli*

Actually, that's more than half as much again

SG1 had a heck of a lot more people doing the writing, producing, acting and directing, and they didn't have the green screen and level of special effects to contend with. A fair few of SG1's eps were just clip shows/fillers, I really don't want to see that happen to Sanctuary.

And as I just said on FB

Wood I love to have 20 brilliantly exceptional eps, like most of those we've already had? Of course I wood.

Wood I want them at the expense of the team's home life, families, possibly health? Absolutely not!

I'm hoping for Sanctuary to continue for many seasons, but I want it to keep it's quality, it's uniqueness, and I'd rather have fewer eps than jeopardize that
                  Yep, Jumble's having a bad day

Maybe tomorrow I'll feel differently.

Or not.
                  Last edited by Jumble; 14 December 2009, 08:02 AM.

Comment

*runs in*
                    *joins in the sofa-bouncing and happydancing for Sanctuary* even though I take the point about worrying about quality versus quantity. But I'm still happy And I'm sure that what was said about them just scaling up in terms of crew and budget will be right if they've got a 20 episode order rather than 13 so I'm sure it'll be fine But then again I'm the eternal optimist so I may of course be entirely proven wrong
                    *huggles Jumble for bad day*
                    sigpic
                    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                      *runs in*
                      *joins in the sofa-bouncing and happydancing for Sanctuary* even though I take the point about worrying about quality versus quantity. But I'm still happy And I'm sure that what was said about them just scaling up in terms of crew and budget will be right if they've got a 20 episode order rather than 13 so I'm sure it'll be fine But then again I'm the eternal optimist so I may of course be entirely proven wrong
                      *huggles Jumble for bad day*
                      *huggles Josiane* Maybe I just heard the news on the wrong day (for me)

LJ thinks I'm underestimating the Sanctuary PTB and that this will give them more money and a chance to 'spread their wings' and show us that they're capable of even more than we've already seen. I hope so

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        *huggles Josiane* Maybe I just heard the news on the wrong day (for me)

LJ thinks I'm underestimating the Sanctuary PTB and that this will give them more money and a chance to 'spread their wings' and show us that they're capable of even more than we've already seen. I hope so
                        *more huggles* Because you sound like you need it, and I hate it when you're sad
                        sigpic
                        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                          *more huggles* Because you sound like you need it, and I hate it when you're sad
                          Thanks It's just been one of 'those' days, y'know?

And it's cold and wet, which really doesn't help

So maybe I should try for a hot flush and see if that helps..........

Last edited by Jumble; 14 December 2009, 09:30 AM. Reason: Missed one!

Comment

*huggles Jumble*

As for cold..FREEZING! ...I'm now beneath some layers of blankets...I'm thinking of going into hybernation...wake up for my pedicure on Wednesday and then go back into hybernation again
                            sigpic

Comment

*runz in* I Lllllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrve my SS! *points at sig*

*looks sheepishly at Jumble* I hope I didn't make you feel worse. I really didn't mean to. I was just trying to see the silver lining...

Anyone want to see the angsty vid Eve made for me, too? (She made 3 avatars, a sig, a WP and a vid! Holy smokes!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwYr95jlwBE
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                *runz in* I Lllllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrve my SS! *points at sig*

*looks sheepishly at Jumble* I hope I didn't make you feel worse. I really didn't mean to. I was just trying to see the silver lining...

Anyone want to see the angsty vid Eve made for me, too? (She made 3 avatars, a sig, a WP and a vid! Holy smokes!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwYr95jlwBE
                                and you know what...making angst isn't that easy Neither is grunge..I tried on the sig and well...i kind of failed but at least you love the sig, that's the main thing

and yes this is me, posting for the first time I am a bit slow sometimes on joining threads

Do I have to introduce me or can I skip that part

Comment

Working...
                                X