No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back...anyone remember me? Anyone? Hellooo...??

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Aw look, it takes a real man to feel comfortable with pale pink hearts AND a flowery shirt

And plus you can see his freckles! Well, only in the un-resized version, but still...

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
    "Dear Amanda Tapping,

We know, you're busy acting and stuff, but if you could sneak some behind-the-scenes pictures of Martin Wood directing, we'd all appreciate it.

Thank you,

The Martin Wood Thread
    Gateworld

PS - Jennifer would like some pictures of Damian Kindler too, cause she's weird that way...
    PPS - Teal'c_PI would also like some. Preferably large enough to make into wallpapers. Also preferably in full color and not black-and-white. Thank you kindly

-----

Hey, has anyone been hit with the sudden desire to learn how many pairs of cuff links Joe owns? I was, and I decided to ask him yesterday. And he answered!
    Answer: Roughly thirty pairs. Most of my shirts are french-cuffed.
    So...MGM's store is having a huge sale (I personally think it's either going out of business or about to be revamped) and the only books left were the seasons 5 & 6 guide and the season 9 guide. After much deliberating I finally decided to order them. "Great!" I thought. "If it's about season 6, it'll talk about Damian. Maybe I'll even get a new picture of him!" Well, the other day the books came in. There was the season 9 guide, along with...the guide to seasons 3 & 4. Upon investigation, I discovered that the seasons 5 & 6 guide was unavailable. Now, why did they still have it available on the website...? So now I'm going to go back to Ebay, for the first time since that depressing Skype auction, and try to find the guide there. Plus, the store still lists the seasons 5 & 6 guide as available

Anywho, though, I'm actually quite glad that I got the 3 & 4 guide. Not only does Martin...Wood talk about his experience in that torpedo tube (from Small Victories), but the author also describes him in the best way I've ever heard: "The effervescent Mr. Wood". I read that and I thought "that's just PERFECT!" I also learned from it that Brad Wright was a playwright. Here I was thinking he was just an actor, like he said...

So lately I've been scrolling madly through the 'back issues' of Joe's blog, looking for his wonderful, (mostly) high-quality pictures for use in my GIMP work. And, speaking of Martin...Wood, there's nothing quite like: him wearing fingerless gloves, or in the dark, or at the Vancity Theatre, or walking in a field wearing shorts, or directing Continuum (I think), or pointing at some random thing on the sidewalk, or hanging out in Joe's office. I also hope that luvnjack will enjoy Joe in his rarely-worn T-shirts: number 1, number 2 and number 3. Oh yes, there's also his best Mr. Woolsey impression. Even found Rob Cooper sitting in the dark. There is a point to the search feature after all!

(And Alan in his white polo shirt. Because I can. )

And one more thing--I had a skin-of-my-teeth close call with a computer virus that I think I picked up from Photobucket (I have the free version, so there are tons of ads, and it seems that the virus came around when I was logged in there last), so when I have something new I'm just going to rush in and out as fast as possible. So that means you'll be seeing big clumps of stuff, starting soon
    sigpic
    ~the guitarists~

Comment

TPI, I had 1 & 3, but 2 is new. Thanks! I offer the following for your collection..sorry, not big enough for wps...might work for sigs, though...

*gets distracted by eyebrows*

*sigh*
      sigpic

Comment

Oh look! Here's me and Joe with our mini cooper and love child.

JUST KIDDING, MODS!!! JUST KIDDING!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Joe in a Henley...

Very nice.
          sigpic

Comment

And...THE shirt...

...and another t-shirt. I really like this shirt...

Although, I completely adore this one, as well...

sigpic

Comment

Woohoo!!

40 more stories!

"SyFy renews 'Stargate', 'Sanctuary'

Comment

Woohoo!!

40 more stories!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, YES!!!!

*does a happy dance*
                sigpic

Comment

Woohoo!!

40 more stories!

Woohoo!!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Hey TPI! Long time no see

Woohoo!!

40 more stories!

WoooooHooood!!!!
                    *hugs PTB*
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runs back in to hug the WooHoos*

So... am I right when I say that the next ep of Sanctuary differs between the UK and the US? That the first get
                      Spoiler:
                      Druitt
                      and the second
                      Spoiler:
                      Tesla
                      ?
                      Last edited by DutchIndeed; 14 December 2009, 03:21 AM. Reason: The T button strikes again!
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Woohoo!!

40 more stories!

YAY Good to know I still have TV-series to see next year...and 20 episodes of Sanctuary...awesome
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          *runs back in to hug the WooHoos*

So... am I right when I say that the next ep of Sanctuary differs between the UK and the US? That the first get Druitt and the second Tesla?
                          Uk ep tonight is 'Penance', the one with
                          Spoiler:
                          Michael Shanks.
                          Last edited by Jumble; 14 December 2009, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            YAY Good to know I still have TV-series to see next year...and 20 episodes of Sanctuary...awesome
                            Hehe.
                            There's nothing else?

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Uk ep tonight is 'Penance', the one with
                            Spoiler:
                            Michael Shanks.

D'oh! I forgot it's monday today.
                            And the one after that? Any ideas yet?

EDIT: ...Are character appearances spoilers? If so, I should go back to edit

sigpic

Comment

*giggles* I read that spoiler before it was edited, and I very much enjoyed it! *sneaky sneaky* ...I don't know whay that was in asterixes...sneaky is not a verb...

Anywoohoo, I'm actually quite glad I caught it! Now I'm even more excited for season 2! And it's a non-spoilery spoiler so I havent...spoiled...myself

I HAVE A BLOCKED EAR AND I CANT HEAR ANYTHING!!! (and I just typed 'here' instead of 'hear'! It's addling my brain! Wood grief!)
                              sigpic

Comment

Sanctuary renewed... pah, was there ever any doubt!

Seriously though...

*bounces up and down on the sofa in delight*

I think I speak for everyone here when I say AWESOME!!!

Oh er, ah, and SGU too...

*bounces slightly less enthusiastically but still delighted*

(Sorry, much as I am enjoying SGU, I don't love it quite as much as I do Sanctuary... yet anyway. It's still only half a season in and has caused me to gasp at least twice so it's promising and I think, year 2 is usually the one that makes or breaks most fans).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X