The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    I bought her a bottle of wine.(chateauneuf du pape) ...she really loves that wine so she was happy with it (she prefers that over flowers)

And jup mothers don't get appreciated enough... Most things they do we just take for granted...
    Well done you

Yes, 'taken for granted' describes us mums perfectly But that does make it all the more special when you do something like that ^^^

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn* Morning, Woohoos!

Jumble, I love that your dream Martin is always trying to help Joe do something for me! How considerate of him!
    Well of course! Wood I fall for a guy who's not kind, considerate, helpful, caring........... well I might, but he wood have to have green eyes..... and wear shorts

Comment

*iz having a writer's block* Maybe I should go work on this week's art challenge.
      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*
          Bekki and I have just officially confirmed and arranged our mini shipper/Woohoo meet-up, next Tuesday!!! How awesome is that??? I don't know what we're going to do, I have (possibly unwisely ) left myself in Bekki's hands for that, but either way, look out Brisbane, the Woohoos are coming!

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          New Pic!!!!!!!!!!!!

From some guys visiting the set (thanks to parsifal for the link)

It's Martin in shorts and... and... and... Amanda in leather... *faints*
          Awesome! *flails*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Ooooh spooooky!!!! I'm hearing 'I'm Yours' as I type

Wood Morning WooHoos

Yesterday's antics inspired a Martin dream.........

Spoiler:
          I dreamt I was woken by a tap-tapping sound which sounded oddly familiar. Came downstairs to find Martin sitting in the conservatory (again) with a stick of liquorice in his mouth, working on a laptop......... nekkid Apparently I wasn't surprised by this, just asked him if he needed anything, tea, coffee, peanut butter sandwich..... he said yes to the coffee and sandwich so I went into the kitchen to get them for him.

My kitchen window looks out into the conservatory, so I was watching him whilst making his snack. Still apparently unphased by the fact that he was naked *shakes head in wonder*

Then I looked at the laptop screen and recognised my sprite, only it was animated! And then a sprite of him appeared, also animated!

I handed him his sandwich and asked him 'How do you do that?' and he said 'Well that's the idea. I thought I'd do this one of us, and show you how to do it so that you can make the one that Joe wants of him and LJ.'

Then he started to explain how to animate the sprites (none of which made any sense to me ) in between bites of his sandwich, which weirdly never got any smaller

The dream ended on a sort of fade-out, with him still talking (with his hands, like he does), and me nodding my head as if I understood what he was on about

And I still wasn't surprised that we was naked
          Jumble you have the weirdest dreams

*waves bye bye to Sarai*
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            There's someone on joe's blog with my name and a hidden love for Dr.Lee! And she got a response Jeez.
            I thought it was you Nad, because of your latest Dr. Lee sig *giggles*

Oh hello Woohoos! I'm still working on something for finishing Uni, but today have more time and delurk

So Sarai is leaving? Germany? Wow!

Jumble - you've got more and more brave dreams *shakes head*
            naked Martin...*g* Soon it will be naked Martin and Jumble dream *hides from Jumble giggling*

Sweet pic Jasmina! You're good girl to sharing with us Love this wide smile of Martin. Gosh how I missed him!

Woohoos are going to have meeting? Niiice. Too bad I live so far away...

Aaaaand to not leave without a pic...

sigpic
            sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              *bounces in*
              Bekki and I have just officially confirmed and arranged our mini shipper/Woohoo meet-up, next Tuesday!!! How awesome is that??? I don't know what we're going to do, I have (possibly unwisely ) left myself in Bekki's hands for that, but either way, look out Brisbane, the Woohoos are coming!

Awesome! *flails*

Jumble you have the weirdest dreams

*waves bye bye to Sarai*
              All our WooHoos are leaving? Well I guess it will be up to me and Nad to keep the campfires burning until you all return.........

Make sure you give Bekki special WooHoos hugs from us all

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
              I thought it was you Nad, because of your latest Dr. Lee sig *giggles*

Oh hello Woohoos! I'm still working on something for finishing Uni, but today have more time and delurk

So Sarai is leaving? Germany? Wow!

Jumble - you've got more and more brave dreams *shakes head*
              naked Martin...*g* Soon it will be naked Martin and Jumble dream *hides from Jumble giggling*

Sweet pic Jasmina! You're good girl to sharing with us Love this wide smile of Martin. Gosh how I missed him!

Woohoos are going to have meeting? Niiice. Too bad I live so far away...

<lazy snip>
              I am not responsible for my dreams....... if I were, I'm sure I wood have been far more interested in his nekkidness than in his vid-making skills

Comment

*wanders in looking for LJ...*

Nope. Not here. Maybe the art thread....

*waves at WhooHoos*

*wanders out...*
                sigpic

Comment

*runz in...sees APA has been here......runz back out*
                  sigpic

Comment

*runz back through, arms flailing* How did she find me, how did she find me!? *runz off to write*
                    sigpic

Comment

*runz back through, arms flailing* How did she find me, how did she find me!? *runz off to write*
                      Calm down dear! She didn't find you, she decided you weren't here

Although...... I'm waiting impatiently for the results of your writing, so I might just tell her where you are..........

Comment

calm down dear! She didn't find you, she decided you weren't here

although...... I'm waiting impatiently for the results of your writing, so i might just tell her where you are..........

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

*runs in, waving broccoli smoke, singing something about WooHoos always sticking together and... flocking*
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!
                            *hugs LJ* I woodn't tell her really But I do want to see it finished......

And I snurched your wp......... and did this..........

Comment

*blinks* ...Why don't we ever get modded?
                              Aren't we supposed to be the rebellious, protest-against-the-establishment GW members? Shouldn't we form a line against the mods and offer them flowers? Should we not write protest songs? AShould we not pass around pamflets?

...No? OK...

EDIT: Niiiice jumble!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs LJ* I woodn't tell her really But I do want to see it finished......

And I snurched your wp......... and did this..........

I'm honored! My wp and my font! WOW!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X