The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Well the wood has to go somewhere........

I've figured out why men can't multi-task and have no idea how do organize..... it's because women don't train them properly

Joel was taking the branches that woodn't fit in the shredder up the steps to the rubbish heap at the top of the garden - once piece at a time When I suggested it wood be more economic to take two or three each time, thereby reducing the number of trips he had to make, he looked at me in utter amazement..

"Wow Nanny! How clever of you! I wood never have thought of that!"

That's really cute !

I went easy on the peach cordial I promise, its just that I couldn't handle any more water! It's such a nice day I think I'm gonna go laze in the park for a bit. Hopefully be back before work tonight! Have a great afternoon Woohoos !

Comment

Morning Woohoos! I am free to play today! *happy dance* How is everyone?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
        That's really cute !

I went easy on the peach cordial I promise, its just that I couldn't handle any more water! It's such a nice day I think I'm gonna go laze in the park for a bit. Hopefully be back before work tonight! Have a great afternoon Woohoos !
        Sounds like a good idea, a bit of fresh air and sunshine is just what you need

I know what you mean about the water, can't stand the stuff myself It has to be fizzy and cold otherwise I won't drink it

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        Morning Woohoos! I am free to play today! *happy dance* How is everyone?
        I think we're all fine today How about you?

Comment

Sounds like a good idea, a bit of fresh air and sunshine is just what you need

I know what you mean about the water, can't stand the stuff myself It has to be fizzy and cold otherwise I won't drink it

I think we're all fine today How about you?
          I'm great! I just finished two chapters in a week! Woohood! Next week is my 10th wedding anniversary (Woohood!). I get to go home and see all my siblings and their families for a family reunion in a few weeks (Woohood!), which is the same weekend as my hubby's b-day, just a week before mine! *happy dance * June is gonna' be an AWESOME month!

*haz the odd feeling APA is stalking her*
          sigpic

Comment

*sigh* My brain isn't working today.

sigpic

Comment

I'm great! I just finished two chapters in a week! Woohood! Next week is my 10th wedding anniversary (Woohood!). I get to go home and see all my siblings and their families for a family reunion in a few weeks (Woohood!), which is the same weekend as my hubby's b-day, just a week before mine! *happy dance * June is gonna' be an AWESOME month!

*haz the odd feeling APA is stalking her*
              Wow!! *happy dances with Luvnjack* Good for you, well done, and what a lovely trip to look forward to

We'll hide you from APA, you deserve a break

Comment

*sigh* My brain isn't working today.

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/a...edreaming1.jpg
                Meaning that you just posted that on the wrong thread and then deleted it hoping nobody wood notice?

Comment

Meaning that you just posted that on the wrong thread and then deleted it hoping nobody wood notice?

*headdesk* I should have known you'd notice.
                  sigpic

Comment

*headdesk* I should have known you'd notice.

Not sure if it's my WooHoo radar or my Joe radar

Edit: I'm still gobsmacked by how pics look on this new screen *sigh*

Comment

Yay Sarai for eating again! that's good! Food is good
                      LJ yay for everything that is happening...anniversary..bday etc Congrats with that all!
                      Jumble how could you put Wood in the shredder..that's horrible...kinda handy to let the boys help you though... As for men being needed...sometimes yeah

Oh and update on my tiny tent...he survived....apparently the weather has been really bad. The tent before the caravan/camper of my neighbours ripped of and they had to put a new one on it...and that happened with several tents...our own tent on the caravan had lost some of the stuff that was in the ground(we call them herrings in here...yeah the same as the fish food ) and we couldn't find those anymore so we had to put some new ones in...
                      As for my tiny tent...it was all okay...nothing happened...I only have a private pool beneath it...apparently the part of the field it was in has been full of water this week ...all my stuff kept dry though
                      sigpic

Comment

Poor Joe...he's so lonely...

sigpic

Comment

I was just all gearing up for a happy bouncy post seeing as everyone seemed to be having good days today, and then I saw luvnjack's

Spoiler:
                          Big hugs to you all, so sorry. Thinking of you and hoping that it all turns out OK.

But that aside, yay for Sarai on the mend, and aww at Jumble's grandkids, and good luck to Jasmina!

*cracks open the Pimms*
                          What? It's Friday, it's sunny, summer's here...
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Sorry to be depressing. I deleted it, so please be happy! It's Friday!
                            sigpic

Comment

Sorry to be depressing. I deleted it, so please be happy! It's Friday!
                              Don't be sorry! We're all a big family here, and that means we share the bad times as well as the good ((((luvnjack)))) ((((Woohoos)))))
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*looks around*

Has jumble gone off to be with Michael already?

*sneaks in Joe GIF*

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X