• Show
Clear All

Aw! Look how happy Coopie is!
    sigpic

Comment

*looks at postcount*

From the basis of my latest Nikola/Helen sig:

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      If she wanted to distract us, she should have posted this.....

Coopie!!!!!!!
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I've got to say, that just doesn't distract me Jumble. Now if she'd really wanted to distract me, she should have posted one of the S/J kisses, or shirtless Richard from Legend of the Seeker, or one of the Richard/Kahlan kisses from LotS. Now THOSE would have distracted me.
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I've been sitting here all evening waiting to post that Love the sig, soooooooooo true Is there no end to The Martin's abilities?

Nope

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Aw! Look how happy Coopie is!
          That's because Martin has promised to lend him his sexiest pair of shorts, Joe has promised to give him eyebrow lessons, Dan is going to teach him how to jump through a hoop of fire without singeing his hair and Brad is teaching him that cute little smirk that he does

*stares at avatar*

Maybe Martin should just show him how to position his bottom lip so it looks that sexy......

Comment

I've been sitting here all evening waiting to post that Love the sig, soooooooooo true Is there no end to The Martin's abilities?

Nope
            Thank you

But eh... Hm. Maybe he's a lousy cook? Bad pianist?

That's because Martin has promised to lend him his sexiest pair of shorts, Joe has promised to give him eyebrow lessons, Dan is going to teach him how to jump through a hoop of fire without singeing his hair and Brad is teaching him that cute little smirk that he does

*stares at avatar*

Maybe Martin should just show him how to position his bottom lip so it looks that sexy......
            Hey... Coopie can do 'sexy' on his own.
            He can...

*blinks*

He can.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Thank you

He can...

*blinks*

He can.
              Coopie COOKS!! I think that is sexy as heck!! And not just meatloaf, either, he's like a freakin' chef or something! GO COOPIE!!
              sigpic

Comment

Thank you

Like I care if he can cook

Speaking of 'pianist', watching Redemption the other night made me ROFL when McKay said he always wanted to be a pianist......... and the smirk on Sam's face...... in England we pronounce it 'pee-ann-ist', whereas in Canada they ........ don't
                He can...

*blinks*

He can.
                *Tries really hard not to gutterize that*

*pats Nad on the head* Of course he can...... he just doesn't show it

Comment

Coopie COOKS!! I think that is sexy as heck!! And not just meatloaf, either, he's like a freakin' chef or something! GO COOPIE!!
                  Ha! Yes.

Like I care if he can cook

Speaking of 'pianist', watching Redemption the other night made me ROFL when McKay said he always wanted to be a pianist......... and the smirk on Sam's face...... in England we pronounce it 'pee-ann-ist', whereas in Canada they ........ don't
                  *Tries really hard not to gutterize that*

*pats Nad on the head* Of course he can...... he just doesn't show it
                  Yeah, I love that scene

And no. He keeps his sexyness very low profile, so he won't get jumped by WooHoos.

...Altough I'm not so sure about LJ anymore...

EDIT: I'm off! WoodNight

sigpic

Comment

Ha! Yes.

Yeah, I love that scene

And no. He keeps his sexyness very low profile, so he won't get jumped by WooHoos.

...Although I'm not so sure about LJ anymore...
                    Afraid of a little competition, there, Nad?
                    sigpic

Comment

Afraid of a little competition, there, Nad?
                      Hehe.

...Yes.

sigpic

Comment

Woodnight Nad see you tomorrow *hugs*

And of course, Joe cooks.......

Michael also cooks........ wood I swap him for Martin if he doesn't cook?

in a heartbeat

Comment

Woodnight, you European Woohoos! Sweet dreams of Martin and Coopie (not like the weird Martin dream I had last night, but that's neither here nor there).

(((Woohoos)))
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves to all woohoos*

*huggles Martin tightly*

Off to bed with me!

And that Coopie threw me off so much that it took this long to reply*waves with arms while saying this*

(((Woohoo's ))))
                            sigpic

Comment

The non US Woohoos are going to bed? Well, woodnight then!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Woodnight, you European Woohoos! Sweet dreams of Martin and Coopie (not like the weird Martin dream I had last night, but that's neither here nor there).

(((Woohoos)))
                                I didn't say I was going to bed.....

And you can't say that ^^^ and then not tell us about it!

Comment

Working...
                                X