The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That looks great Jumble Very good!

Someone saying YT...since I have to go to school again I'm atm uploading all kind of new vids on the Ipod...also some...inappropriate vids from a certain PTB
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Can't wait to see it LJ

I made this..

I can't remember where I saw that quote, there have been so many, but it struck me as so true.
      Lovely work Jumble
      sigpic

Comment

Ooooooh, cool How brave of you

So what's the weather like with you? Sunny enough for a little sunbathing in the garden?

Thanks LJ I felt the need to do something

The weather isn't very good and I'm not feeling very well, so... No.
        (And it woodn't be a good idea anyway )
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'm watching the bloopers extra on the SGA DVD and I must say...
          Joe and Marty deserve a show together.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
            That looks great Jumble Very good!

Someone saying YT...since I have to go to school again I'm atm uploading all kind of new vids on the Ipod...also some...inappropriate vids from a certain PTB
            Thanks WooHoos

Inappropriate vids of a PTB? Where? You've found some really guttery vids of Brad? Coopie? Who????

Oh, you mean LJ gave you a preview of her Joe vid??

Comment

*runz in*
              Here it is! YT says it is still processing, but you can still watch. Enjoy! I sure did!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiqvVqDMpvY
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                I'm watching the bloopers extra on the SGA DVD and I must say...
                Joe and Marty deserve a show together.
                Well Joe does......... Shame the bloopers weren't that good I bet there were loads that they could have shown us

I loved Joe F singing 'The Girl from Iponema'

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *runz in*
                  Here it is! YT says it is still processing, but you can still watch. Enjoy! I sure did!

WOOHOOOOOOD!!!!!!!
                  It's fabulous LJ WTG you

Are you sending him the link? If not, can I? CanIcanIcanI???? He will love it

Comment

*runz in*

Hehe, great vid! Funny and cute

sigpic

Comment

WOOHOOOOOOD!!!!!!!
                      It's fabulous LJ WTG you

Are you sending him the link? If not, can I? CanIcanIcanI???? He will love it
                      I thought I'd let you do the honors.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well Joe does......... Shame the bloopers weren't that good I bet there were loads that they could have shown us

I loved Joe F singing 'The Girl from Iponema'
                        Hey, my man Marty is Awesome too!

And yeah... I bet Amanda alone is good for some bloopers.
                        Not that she's bad, it's just that our honourary WooHoo is funny

sigpic

Comment

I thought I'd let you do the honors.
                          Done

Where did you get all the clips? I've never seen the ones at 1.44 ongoing, and 2.04, 1.27.

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Hey, my man Marty is Awesome too!
                            I think we'll have to agree to differ on that one He annoys the heck out of me, sorry

And yeah... I bet Amanda alone is good for some bloopers.
                            Not that she's bad, it's just that our honourary WooHoo is funny
                            Oh yeah There's some stuff that she and RDA do on 'Frozen' that crack me up I bet RDA is good for loads of bloopers, he always makes funnies when he forgets his lines

In fact, I reckon they could make a whole DVD out of the bloopers on SG1 If only.........

Comment

Done

Where did you get all the clips? I've never seen the ones at 1.44 ongoing, and 2.04, 1.27.
                              Someone had posted a bts bit that MGM put online (I think).
                              sigpic

Comment

Someone had posted a bts bit that MGM put online (I think).
                                Care to share? Just in case, you know, I get inspired to make a Joe sex bomb appreciation vid?

Interesting though, it's obviously SGA but I've never seen it..... maybe I need to go and watch all the MD's that aren't Martin's

Comment

Working...
                                X