Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    That looks great Jumble Very good!

    Someone saying YT...since I have to go to school again I'm atm uploading all kind of new vids on the Ipod...also some...inappropriate vids from a certain PTB
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Can't wait to see it LJ

      I made this..


      I can't remember where I saw that quote, there have been so many, but it struck me as so true.
      Lovely work Jumble
      sigpic

      Comment


        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Ooooooh, cool How brave of you

        So what's the weather like with you? Sunny enough for a little sunbathing in the garden?

        Thanks LJ I felt the need to do something


        The weather isn't very good and I'm not feeling very well, so... No.
        (And it woodn't be a good idea anyway )
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

        sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


        Comment


          I'm watching the bloopers extra on the SGA DVD and I must say...
          Joe and Marty deserve a show together.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

          sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


          Comment


            Originally posted by starlover View Post
            That looks great Jumble Very good!

            Someone saying YT...since I have to go to school again I'm atm uploading all kind of new vids on the Ipod...also some...inappropriate vids from a certain PTB
            Thanks WooHoos

            Inappropriate vids of a PTB? Where? You've found some really guttery vids of Brad? Coopie? Who????

            Oh, you mean LJ gave you a preview of her Joe vid??

            Comment


              *runz in*
              Here it is! YT says it is still processing, but you can still watch. Enjoy! I sure did!

              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiqvVqDMpvY
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                I'm watching the bloopers extra on the SGA DVD and I must say...
                Joe and Marty deserve a show together.
                Well Joe does......... Shame the bloopers weren't that good I bet there were loads that they could have shown us

                I loved Joe F singing 'The Girl from Iponema'

                Comment


                  Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *runz in*
                  Here it is! YT says it is still processing, but you can still watch. Enjoy! I sure did!

                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiqvVqDMpvY
                  WOOHOOOOOOD!!!!!!!
                  It's fabulous LJ WTG you

                  Are you sending him the link? If not, can I? CanIcanIcanI???? He will love it

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    *runz in*
                    Here it is! YT says it is still processing, but you can still watch. Enjoy! I sure did!

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiqvVqDMpvY

                    Hehe, great vid! Funny and cute
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                    sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      WOOHOOOOOOD!!!!!!!
                      It's fabulous LJ WTG you

                      Are you sending him the link? If not, can I? CanIcanIcanI???? He will love it
                      I thought I'd let you do the honors.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Well Joe does......... Shame the bloopers weren't that good I bet there were loads that they could have shown us

                        I loved Joe F singing 'The Girl from Iponema'
                        Hey, my man Marty is Awesome too!

                        And yeah... I bet Amanda alone is good for some bloopers.
                        Not that she's bad, it's just that our honourary WooHoo is funny
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                        sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                        Comment


                          Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          I thought I'd let you do the honors.
                          Done

                          Where did you get all the clips? I've never seen the ones at 1.44 ongoing, and 2.04, 1.27.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Hey, my man Marty is Awesome too!
                            I think we'll have to agree to differ on that one He annoys the heck out of me, sorry

                            And yeah... I bet Amanda alone is good for some bloopers.
                            Not that she's bad, it's just that our honourary WooHoo is funny
                            Oh yeah There's some stuff that she and RDA do on 'Frozen' that crack me up I bet RDA is good for loads of bloopers, he always makes funnies when he forgets his lines

                            In fact, I reckon they could make a whole DVD out of the bloopers on SG1 If only.........

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Done

                              Where did you get all the clips? I've never seen the ones at 1.44 ongoing, and 2.04, 1.27.
                              Someone had posted a bts bit that MGM put online (I think).
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                                Someone had posted a bts bit that MGM put online (I think).
                                Care to share? Just in case, you know, I get inspired to make a Joe sex bomb appreciation vid?

                                Interesting though, it's obviously SGA but I've never seen it..... maybe I need to go and watch all the MD's that aren't Martin's

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X