Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    *does happy nekkid dance*

    Just found back our books from the Lifestory of Scrooge McDuck(I love reading Donald Duck stories) Had to go through thousands of Donald Ducks on the attic(The oldest I found back from our "week" magazine was from 1993)

    Ok...back to regular PTB thunking...and Martin...*huggles Martin*
    sigpic

    Comment


      Donald Duck? How did he get in here? Just don't talk about Mickey Mouse.... absolutely cannot stand Mickey Mouse

      LJ go ahead and spam, it's been really quiet around here this weekend (It is still the weekend here, Bank Holiday )

      Comment


        Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Donald Duck? How did he get in here? Just don't talk about Mickey Mouse.... absolutely cannot stand Mickey Mouse

        LJ go ahead and spam, it's been really quiet around here this weekend (It is still the weekend here, Bank Holiday )
        *sticks tongue out* Me wuvs Donald Duck...oh I hate Mickey Mouse as well...everyone knows that in our house...since we all read the DD pockets/books/weekly magazine/monthly magazine...I *always* skip Mickey Mouse! but I *love* Uncle Scrooge(Well in Dutch it's Oom Dagobert)

        And in here it's memorial day(WW2)...so also not many poeple from the Netherlands around...
        sigpic

        Comment



          Back atcha' Joe! Mmmwuah!


          AAWWWWWW! So cute!


          Wondering who's got his Super Secret Notebook now....Paul? Coopie? Brad?
          sigpic

          Comment








            sigpic

            Comment






              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *sticks tongue out* Me wuvs Donald Duck...oh I hate Mickey Mouse as well...everyone knows that in our house...since we all read the DD pockets/books/weekly magazine/monthly magazine...I *always* skip Mickey Mouse! but I *love* Uncle Scrooge(Well in Dutch it's Oom Dagobert)
                I'm sooooo not a cartoon or Disney lover, but I'd take Donald over Mickey any day Duck Dodgers in the 24th and a half century!!!! Oh yeah

                And in here it's memorial day(WW2)...so also not many poeple from the Netherlands around...
                Ah, that wood explain it

                Luvnjoe!!!! he lost his notebook???????? Aren't you worried it could fall into the wrong hands? I mean, RDA has been around the lot lately, what wood he think?

                Comment


                  Duck Doggers is DAFFY Duck, not Donald. Daffy is WB, Donald is Disney.

                  Yes, well...a lost notebook equals a new chapter of drama and intrigue in the Joe and Luvnjack story. I'll Gimp it all as it unfolds as soon as I've written three more pages. Good thing it's my day off!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Duck Doggers is DAFFY Duck, not Donald. Daffy is WB, Donald is Disney.

                    Yes, well...a lost notebook equals a new chapter of drama and intrigue in the Joe and Luvnjack story. I'll Gimp it all as it unfolds as soon as I've written three more pages. Good thing it's my day off!
                    See, I told you I wasn't a cartoon/Disney person

                    Looking forward to the next chapter

                    And I just uploaded a flower picture to my Martin page on PB, because my mouse just automatically clicks on him

                    But while I was there..






                    Comment


                      ..... and I've got this stuck in my head..


                      'You're walking away with my heart and my soul........'

                      Which isn't even the right song

                      Comment


                        *stares at all the pretties*

                        *stares some more...forgetting what she wanted to say*

                        Ermm...oh yeah...cartoons...I don't like 'em on TV...but I do read the Donald Duck(and family) only thing I read of cartoons...I grew up with it....learned to read with those before moving on to real books...so...I like 'em a lot

                        Hmm...to think of Martin as a cartoon character...*snorts and laughs*...nope I prefer him as a real person

                        *stares some more at the lovely pictures and gif*
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *stares at all the pretties*

                          *stares some more...forgetting what she wanted to say*

                          Ermm...oh yeah...cartoons...I don't like 'em on TV...but I do read the Donald Duck(and family) only thing I read of cartoons...I grew up with it....learned to read with those before moving on to real books...so...I like 'em a lot

                          Hmm...to think of Martin as a cartoon character...*snorts and laughs*...nope I prefer him as a real person

                          *stares some more at the lovely pictures and gif*
                          Hmmmm. I could see him as one of those cute little black and white puppies, you know, the ones with like a black patch round one eye, that can talk.... 101 Dalmations springs to mind........... Oh FCOL! *needs a reality check* I don't even like dogs

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Hmmmm. I could see him as one of those cute little black and white puppies, you know, the ones with like a black patch round one eye, that can talk.... 101 Dalmations springs to mind........... Oh FCOL! *needs a reality check* I don't even like dogs
                            Nooo...not a dalmation...those aren't even kid friendly!!!

                            I prefer a retriever...like a labrador...sweet...attached...wants to be with you...cuddly Yup...that's awesome!

                            You don't like dogs the horror! I love dogs! I dislike cats though and small dogs...
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Stop! You're giving me too many Gimping ideas! *runs back to writing*
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Nooo...not a dalmation...those aren't even kid friendly!!!

                                I prefer a retriever...like a labrador...sweet...attached...wants to be with you...cuddly Yup...that's awesome!

                                You don't like dogs the horror! I love dogs! I dislike cats though and small dogs...
                                I don't need him to be kid friendly.......

                                I like dogs, just as long as they're not in my house

                                And I detest cats, too many bad experiences whilst digging in my garden Don't understand why anyone thinks its cool to buy a cat and then let it wander and poop wherever it wants, and howl it's flippin' head off under other peoples' windows all night. Sorry, pet hate

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X