• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
    *wanders in*

Anyone have Joe pics you think I may not have? *waggles eyebrows*

EDIT: Also, any fave songs?
    *giggles*

And Hm... I have nothin'
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*wanders in*

Anyone have Joe pics you think I may not have? *waggles eyebrows*

EDIT: Also, any fave songs?
      Well that's one way to get a Joespam

I'm sure you've got these, but what the heck....

Comment

No squee on the championship. But next week. Next week...

Awesome Joespam. He's just adorable

BTW, is Facebook worth the trouble?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Wooo! Need it...need it...need it...got it...got it...need, need, *thunk*

Thanks, jumble! Your generosity will be rewarded!

EDIT: I'm on facebook!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            'Savouring'......... mmmmmmm..... describes it very well

And now she's going to miss the day by sleeping......

Woodnight Kim
            I didn't miss the WHOLE day...Just most of is, since I finally went to sleep at 7:30 and then I woke up at 3 this afternoon...
            Originally posted by starlover View Post
            MARTIN pics...*huggles him*

Kim you're nuts! I could never stay awake that long...plus I have some people at my house that really don't like it when I stay up too late*cough*andcomeoutofbedtoolate*cough*

Btw ROFL Jumble that you know in what threads you've posted! I can't remember all the threads...that's impossible!
            Sadly, that's not even the longest I've stayed awake at a time. Especially during finals week. I don't really get ANY sleep then...Which sucks, because then I get to drive about 26 hours to get home. I don't usually leave the day finals are over, but still. Going for a week with no sleep, then a couple of days of sleep, then driving for several (unless I'm in charge, then it's straight through) days to get home? Yeah, not fun at all. Then there's are online celebrations. I try to stay awake for the whole thing, unless I've got classes coming up the next day.
            those darned sekrit pages will haunt me forever

I rarely post on other threads, mainly because I don't really look for any I was really surprised by how many posts I had on the Artwork thread, I wood have thought there were many others that posted there more than me

Yep, those pages will always haunt you!!! I bet that's where those missing posts are!!

EDIT: Yes, it is worth the trouble!! If only because it's another way we can keep in touch. Psstt...The link to my FB is in the spoiler in my sig...
            sigpic
            Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              No squee on the championship. But next week. Next week...
              Aw *hugs*

Awesome Joespam. He's just adorable

Meh. I know a lot of people that think it's great, but personally I hardly use mine. It's hard to find your way around for one thing

I'm sure you have these LJ, but why not?

Comment

So, that means it's...
                ...good?

*hugs*

sigpic

Comment

I actually don't have much trouble with FB. But then, I've been using it for several years (before they changed to the newer, annoying versions) and I'm used to it. And IMO it's much better than MySpace. Not to say that I don't also have a MySpace account, cause I do, but still...Besides, FB has all my fun Pieces of Flair, lol!!!
                  sigpic
                  Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Why, oh why, do I feel the sudden urge to make a Coopie/Carl/Marty Picture vid?

Aw *hugs*

Meh. I know a lot of people that think it's great, but personally I hardly use mine. It's hard to find your way around for one thing

Yeah, I'm not hugely into sites like those, for I actually hate the whole ''let's stay in contact through the computer, while we live in the same street- principle''. But since my RL friends aren't on facebook, but on an equally annoying Dutch version... I might give it a try.
                    ...For a while

sigpic

Comment

Related to absolutely nothing..... I LOVE THIS SONG!

It's one of those 'have a couple of drinks and dance round the kitchen' songs

Comment

Well I've started at the bottom of my list and done the accounts

What to do next? *ponders* *decides to hide the list*

But I will do the vid clip
                        I just finished my list...it only contains now...computering and reading..and handing in our assignment!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        *wanders into thread*

Evening Woohoos. Had an interesting day:

OT:
                        Spoiler:
                        Discovered when I got in from work last night at 5am that the kickstep on my front door (that stops the water coming in on your door) had fallen off which I thought was very odd but since I was tired after work didn't think much more of it.

Then today when I woke up I went to go and have another look at the door and discovered the wood around the lock had been chipped away and there were what looked like screwdriver holes . Basically it looks like someone tried to gain entry to the house by levering the lock out of the door and kicking it. After closer inspection we also found a footprint on the door . Had the police round to check it and they took a print of it (all very interesting) but there's probably nothing then can do.

Ah well, I guess the good thing is that no one was hurt and that nothing was taken since they didn't actually get in. The police think they must have been fairly inexperienced since they didn't even try the windows or the letterbox. Only worry now is that the lock is vulnerable, it still works but looks like its about to fall off, and we can't contact the landlords 'til Monday *le sigh*.
                        *hugs*

Ooooh! I'm so exited I could squee...
                        My football team might become Dutch champion in half an hour.
                        *crosses fingers and toes*
                        *hugs her pillow*
                        But they didn't...he he Sorry I'm not an AZ fan

So far...yes...but I want more friends lol! All the dutchies are on Hyves

So...can Jann add you? *needs name*

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
                        Sadly, that's not even the longest I've stayed awake at a time. Especially during finals week. I don't really get ANY sleep then...Which sucks, because then I get to drive about 26 hours to get home. I don't usually leave the day finals are over, but still. Going for a week with no sleep, then a couple of days of sleep, then driving for several (unless I'm in charge, then it's straight through) days to get home? Yeah, not fun at all. Then there's are online celebrations. I try to stay awake for the whole thing, unless I've got classes coming up the next day.
                        that's insane...but you'll get to know me this summer...when I 'm lacking some sleep...or I must fall asleep in the plane...

*huggles* for all that non sleep...that isn't good for ya you know!
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, I feel so hopelessly OT today...

Eh...

Martin, Martin
                          he's got dark hair
                          it''s on his head
                          it's...

Never mind.

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          But they didn't...he he Sorry I'm not an AZ fan

So far...yes...but I want more friends lol! All the dutchies are on Hyves
                          So...can Jann add you? *needs name*
                          But they will!

And yeah, and I truely hate Hyves
                          (And I see you managed, huh?

sigpic

Comment

Eh...

Martin, Martin
                            he's got dark hair
                            it''s on his head
                            it's...
                            You wanted to say everywhere right?!?!
                            Good! I hate it too...just because its only dutch and...people are making too much outta it!
                            I did...
                            sigpic

Comment

Eh...

Martin, Martin
                              he's got dark hair
                              it''s on his head
                              it's...

Never mind.
                              ......everywhere?

But they will!

Of course they will

Managed what??

Edit: Darnit! Jann got there before me

Comment

Oh, how synchronized are we WooHoos?
                                Yes, that was the word I was going for

Try:

Martin, Martin
                                look at those hands
                                look at the arms
                                not at his...

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X