The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post
    6 isn't that much if you compare it with my RL granny...she has now 21 grandkids...I'm number 9
    For her Sinterklaas(or version of Christmas) got also REALLY expensive...so far that she now only holds it with the little ones for presents... We're only there for the food
    I'll never have that many, because that wood leave Suz to have 15

Rofl, but how is the vid going? You making progress?

lol I hope he didn't
    Progress? Well I guess so, but I'm starting to really hate the song because of constantly replaying it to make sure the clips fit

Does it usually take this long? Maybe I'm trying too hard to get it perfect

He did notice, but he says virtual huggles don't bother him Then he muttered something I didn't quite catch about real ones

Shorts?!?! *goes of to find the eggs*

Happy Easter
    HAPPY EASTER WOOHOOS!!!

Glad that I've got my sigs back, hated it without them

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      I'll never have that many, because that wood leave Suz to have 15
      Lol, that's a bit much...

Progress? Well I guess so, but I'm starting to really hate the song because of constantly replaying it to make sure the clips fit

Does it usually take this long? Maybe I'm trying too hard to get it perfect
      Rofl, I can understand that!

It does...when you've finished it you hate the darn thing...you show me all the reasons why I stopped making them lol!

He did notice, but he says virtual huggles don't bother him Then he muttered something I didn't quite catch about real ones
      Rofl! He is so awesome 'bout the whole Martin thing. Awesome!

Glad that I've got my sigs back, hated it without them
      Yup ya gotta love da sigs!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Lol, that's a bit much...
        Rofl, I can understand that!

It does...when you've finished it you hate the darn thing...you show me all the reasons why I stopped making them lol!
        I think my first will definitely be my last......... although really I am quite enjoying it, just trying to fit it in between other stuff is a bit of a pain I'm going to leave the rest until Michael's gone. I don't really think I've paid him enough attention this weekend *huggles him*

Rofl! He is so awesome 'bout the whole Martin thing. Awesome!
        Isn't he though? Although he did 'Hmmmmmm' a bit when he saw this

"Well I guess watching is ok........"

Yup ya gotta love da sigs!
        They're taking a while to load though

Comment

Hippy Easter, WooHoos!!

You can't leave us hanging like that........... which one??????
          Sanctuary, Nikola Tesla/ Jonathon Young...
          (Hm. It just sounds weird to call him a product of Martin, but since Martin also made Amanda look good, I guess it's safe )

I've never allowed anyone to call me 'aunt' (although I might make an exception in Caitlin's case ) and I refused to be called 'Grandma'... it sounds so old I'm 'Nan' to my grandkids, or 'Jumble' if they're feeling cheeky
          Aww, she'd be honoured

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
          Could be that a person that uses their maiden name after marriage uses it only profesionally, but personally uses her husbands everywhere else and would be Mrs, as I am thinking AT does.

My mom was thinking of using her maiden name after my dad died and I told her fine, but I would never introduce her with it, she was Mrs. for 42 years and that is what I was introducing her as. She never did go back maiden name.

I usually like everything English, but I hate it when ordering from England I have to be a Ms. Don't wanna be a Ms. and I hate to be a ma'am!!
          Once again, I feel like being really happy with our Dutch system. Simple, yet effective

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
          WONDERFUL I was hoping he WOOD direct it! wonder if he'll do a little cameo? (if he visits this thread he might be scared of us )
          *nods* There must be a cameo, for continuity's sake.

...a university in India (don't remember which one now) has named the monkey god as a dean? he even has a secretary (relative of the chancellor methinks) wild eh?
          *blinks*
          Far out!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

WooHood! We've been a club for six months today!

Happy Semi-Anniversary!!
            *kisses* *hugs*

Go Team! Go Products! Go Tool! Go Martin! Go PTB!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Comment

Oh btw Nad what happened to scanning those pics, hmm??

Vid is done except for credits. I assume the clips belong to MGM?

Comment

To all those that celebrate it.
                  sigpic

Comment

I think so...
                    sigpic

Comment

I did scan the one picture the day I told you I wood. Uploaded it to my profile album... I just forgot to share

Can't wait to see the vid!

sigpic

Comment

Shippy Hippy Insanity Party Post:

The S.H.I.P. is very proud to present to you our new member:

sg-1fanintn
                        !!!

Mempic by jumble:
                        Spoiler:

Welcome to The Party!!

Now, if anyone else feels like joining our expanding Party, feel free to speak up! Just contact Jumble or Nad
                        There's no need to give up your favorite pillar of Ship! there's broccoli and you can sign up for free.

For more info on the Party or it's members, please visit
                        The Official Website

sigpic

Comment

*takes huuuuuuuge deep breath*

Ok, it's done....... not perfect...... but, well, here it is - my first Martin vid! Be kind

*I put it on a dvd and watched it on the big screen 4.14 minutes of heaven

Comment

Ok, it's done....... not perfect...... but, well, here it is - my first Martin vid! Be kind

WooooooooooooHooooooooooooooood!
                            I have it on pauze while posting this, so I can watch it again
                            Awesome job!
                            *thunk*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                              WooooooooooooHooooooooooooooood!
                              I have it on pauze while posting this, so I can watch it again
                              Awesome job!
                              *thunk*
                              Thanks

I have the dvd on constant replay Self-promotion or what

I hope the other WooHoos like it, I put all TPTB in, even RDA

Comment

Woohood Jumble!!! Excellent ......... except for 2 small clips

Great Job!!!!

Happy Easter Woohoos!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X