The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Yay! GW is back, I've had the most loooong and boring morning.

Surprisingly having GW not working does not help my 'real' work progress any better. Discuss.

Did you get back to sleep ok Jumble?

Any interesting news on Joe's blog LJ?
    I finally got to sleep at 5am, and woke again at 9 If I'd stayed up until 6, I wood have caught the fox that ripped the covers off my bunnies' hutch At least it couldn't get to them though, I've chained and locked everything down

Joe is promising info on SGU tomorrow, and an update on the SGA movie (there is yet another rumour that it's been postponed indefinitely), so it should be an interesting blog

Having GW not working helped me, I managed to make some gifs that I've wanted to do for a while. Stay tuned for Siler

Maybe your 'work' just isn't as interesting as mine was
    Last edited by Jumble; 07 April 2009, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Dunno, jumble. I went to bed shortly after it went offline last night and just woke up. Joe has been posting late the past few nights! *yawn*
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        I finally got to sleep at 5am, and woke again at 9
        Isn't that always the way?

Joe is promising info on SGU tomorrow, and an update on the SGA movie (there is yet another rumour that it's been postponed indefinitely), so it should be an interesting blog
        Another rumour! *sigh* Poor Joe! Looking forward to that blog then, do you mean tonight's? Or tomorrows?

Having GW not working helped me, I managed to make some gifs that I've wanted to do for a while. Stay tune for Siler

Maybe your 'work' just isn't as interesting as mine was
        Sadly not. Looking forward to those gifs

Comment

((((GW)))) ((((WooHoos))))

Not having GW didn't help me, for I kept checking if it was on line yet
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Tonight's blog, Sarai. Mailbag will probably be dominated by the BotM discussion, but I expect he'll address that rumor. Poor guy. He'll get the brunt of the outrage if SGA has been put on hold, even though he's just the messenger. (((Joe)))
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Tonight's blog, Sarai. Mailbag will probably be dominated by the BotM discussion, but I expect he'll address that rumor. Poor guy. He'll get the brunt of the outrage if SGA has been put on hold, even though he's just the messenger. (((Joe)))
              Thanks LJ, that'll make for an interesting read. (((Joe))) I hope the trolls don't get to him.

Off to work, back in a few hours

Comment

Hehe, I knew it was only a matter of time before Jenn showed up to fangurl...

I'm having one of 'those' nights again Went to bed, couldn't sleep, got up again... 3am
                Ouch

Jann, I agree we should thunk Damian too. In fact I'm gonna go watch Grace now... and maybe Requiem after that...

EDIT: Wow, they moved some of the threads to Off topic and I lost a lot of posts.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  Dunno, jumble. I went to bed shortly after it went offline last night and just woke up. Joe has been posting late the past few nights! *yawn*
                  Yup same here...I was trying to figure out if something was wrong with my computer

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*iz jealous*
                    Don't be...me first year...you last year

I finally got to sleep at 5am, and woke again at 9 If I'd stayed up until 6, I wood have caught the fox that ripped the covers off my bunnies' hutch At least it couldn't get to them though, I've chained and locked everything down
                    *hugs*

Having GW not working helped me, I managed to make some gifs that I've wanted to do for a while. Stay tuned for Siler
                    *sits on chair and waits!*

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                    Jann, I agree we should thunk Damian too. In fact I'm gonna go watch Grace now... and maybe Requiem after that...
                    Ugh. he wrote Grace? *faints*

Sorry Brad, you've just been replaced by Damian

You lost posts??? *hugs* *goes of to check if she has still more then Jas*

EDIT: Darn it..nope...but I lost approximately 150 posts
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post

Ugh. he wrote Grace? *faints*

Sorry Brad, you've just been replaced by Damian

You lost posts??? *hugs* *goes of to check if she has still more then Jas*

EDIT: Darn it..nope...but I lost approximately 150 posts
                      Yup, he did. Ain't he great!

I lost around 500 posts.

But what you're gonna do...
                      sigpic

Comment

Yup, he did. Ain't he great!

I lost around 500 posts.

But what you're gonna do...
                        He is...and I just saw Alan McCullough is joining the writing team as well*is in heaven* he rocks too (he wrote some awesome SGA episodes!...and LitS and RnT in SG1 S10 )

That's not that much

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          He is...and I just saw Alan McCullough is joining the writing team as well*is in heaven* he rocks too (he wrote some awesome SGA episodes!...and LitS and RnT in SG1 S10 )

That's not that much

Yeah, great news about AM, but I'm kinda bummed that Sam Egan left.

They only moved the counting threads... Can't say that I blame them tho'. It was getting scary out there.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, great news about AM, but I'm kinda bummed that Sam Egan left.

They only moved the counting threads... Can't say that I blame them tho'. It was getting scary out there.
                            True...he was good too!

I know... Otherwise I would have lost more...if they did everything...around 1000 posts or so...
                            Scary? No, but post count boosting. Yes.
                            sigpic

Comment

My post count went down!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by ME.

Comment

Yay! GW is back, I've had the most loooong and boring morning.
                                it was gone? didn't notice that
                                the fox is back? how are your bunnies?

haven't been in here for a while. how is everybody?

Comment

Working...
                                X