The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Absolutely! Did Sancturay get any nominations?
    Ten! They're listed at the bottom of this post
    sigpic

Comment

Absolutely! Did Sancturay get any nominations?
      Oooh yeah.
      (Like you know, the Amanda for Requiem one? )
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Thanks Jasmina, I'd missed those

Nice to see Lee Wilson & Co. get a nomination, that's well deserved

And Amanda for 'Requiem', brilliant

Martin's not mentioned anywhere though That's an Ouch!

Comment

You don't need a counsellor Jann, just honour and obey and you'll be fine
          He obey me? Yup

btw LJ Did you see on Joe's blog "I'm 5'10"" ? That makes him 1" taller than me
          Oh my....I thought he was way taller...I mean, I'm almost 5"7(5"6,5)

EDIT: Nvm that...I was thinking 5"10 was 5"1 ...I didn't knew the inches went till 12...some birdy just explained that to me!

and if you are 5"9...wow...long

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          I made something.

Love it! And darn it...you're faster than me with making that! I'm still working on it...but time isn't on my side these days!

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          Hi everyone !

I should have sorted out a proper time for WoohHoodStock to move home.

How wood 6 pm GMT suit you ?
          That's perfect.

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          The nominations for the 2009 Leo Awards are up. Many thanks to Morjana for the heads up.

Martin got nominated for best director for Continuum. WooHooD!!!!!!!!

*wonders when Jenn will show up to fangurl the opening scene?*

On a side note, Amanda has two nominations for lead female (Continuum and Sanctuary: Requiem) WoohooD again!!!!!

All the Stargate and Sanctuary nominations are on the link
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....75&postcount=1
          SQUEE YAY!

Btw, just a question...with how many members are we in our small but oh so awesome thread? I need to know it... For the new household
          Last edited by starlover; 06 April 2009, 06:55 AM. Reason: Jann doesn't understand the English measuring system. :P
          sigpic

Comment

*Wanders out of bedroom, rubbing eyes* Some strange men just took my bed. And my boxes of Jack pics. Good thing I've got my Joe pics right here for safe keeping. *pats boxes of Joe pics*

btw LJ Did you see on Joe's blog "I'm 5'10"" ? That makes him 1" taller than me

For some reason I've always thought of him as being shorter than that *shrugs*
            Wow, he's four inches taller than me! Sweet! I had always imagined him closer to 5'8" or so. But....why is that strange French-speaking woman asking how tall Joe is???

*wanders off to kitchen for breakfast, hoping the movers haven't taken the cereal and milk*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              *Wanders out of bedroom, rubbing eyes* Some strange men just took my bed. And my boxes of Jack pics. Good thing I've got my Joe pics right here for safe keeping. *pats boxes of Joe pics*

Wow, he's four inches taller than me! Sweet! I had always imagined him closer to 5'8" or so. But....why is that strange French-speaking woman asking how tall Joe is???

*wanders off to kitchen for breakfast, hoping the movers haven't taken the cereal and milk*
              So why did we all think he was shorter? Maybe because the other PTB are taller?

The French lady....... not really such an odd question is it?

I've often tried to figure out how tall Martin is, going by how he measures up beside RDA for instance (height-wise ), because I know RDA is six foot plus.

No, I don't think it's weird to wonder about such things........

They didn't take the milk and cereal, but good luck finding a bowl to put them in

Comment

So why did we all think he was shorter? Maybe because the other PTB are taller?

The French lady....... not really such an odd question is it?

I've often tried to figure out how tall Martin is, going by how he measures up beside RDA for instance (height-wise ), because I know RDA is six foot plus.

No, I don't think it's weird to wonder about such things........

They didn't take the milk and cereal, but good luck finding a bowl to put them in
                Well, if anyone should be asking how tall he is, it would be is stalker, right? Does he have a French stalker, too!? !

Yeah...no bowls. *sigh..pulls down Continuum poster and stuffs it in box marked "Misc.""*
                sigpic

Comment

I just saw a mistake of me...and I have to say that your feet/inch thing confuses me!

*hands the move men some coke and cake*

Be careful with that box named "Jann: keep out"
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, if anyone should be asking how tall he is, it would be is stalker, right? Does he have a French stalker, too!? !
                    Maybe he made up the French stalker so he could give you information without appearing to do so?

And why haven't you asked him how tall he is?

Yeah...no bowls. *sigh..pulls down Continuum poster and stuffs it in box marked "Misc.""*
                    The Continuum poster is "Misc"????? I wood have put that under "Extra Special Martin Stuff"

Comment

I need to go shopping It seems the wine cellar got emptied during the S.H.I.P. party *looks around accusingly* Aaaaaaaaaand there's no broccoli left

But first I think I should get dressed............

Comment

I need to go shopping It seems the wine cellar got emptied during the S.H.I.P. party *looks around accusingly* Aaaaaaaaaand there's no broccoli left

But first I think I should get dressed............
                        I don't drink...so it wasn't me.

As for the broccoli...I could hve something to do with that*whistles innocent*

Have fun with the shopping!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          I don't drink...so it wasn't me.
                          I think it was Sarai We do share the same taste in booze, and I think she was really here all the time, and just pretended not to be so that we woodn't notice her sitting in the corner knocking back the Jacob's Creek

As for the broccoli...I could hve something to do with that*whistles innocent*

Have fun with the shopping!
                          Yes, you and Nad have cleared out the broccoli reserves between you

I really need to wear blinkers around the supermarket, they have stacks of Easter Eggs scattered around the place. Unwary shoppers suddenly come across them in the most unlikely places

Comment

I think it was Sarai We do share the same taste in booze, and I think she was really here all the time, and just pretended not to be so that we woodn't notice her sitting in the corner knocking back the Jacob's Creek
                            Sure...I just took the coke and Malibu!

Yes, you and Nad have cleared out the broccoli reserves between you
                            We did, but we are dutch for a reason.

I really need to wear blinkers around the supermarket, they have stacks of Easter Eggs scattered around the place. Unwary shoppers suddenly come across them in the most unlikely places
                            ROFL...in our supermarket there aren't any eggs left. I just have to work during easter
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't have a favorite PTB

Hey wait a minute if RDA was an executive producer (or whatever he was ) can he be considered a PTB?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                I don't have a favorite PTB

Hey wait a minute if RDA was an executive producer (or whatever he was ) can he be considered a PTB?
                                Sure.

I take Bubu Shep and Brad with me everywhere as well and bubu and shep aren't isn't an PTB.

Still following me?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X