The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys!

Urm... I asked a question the other day about Brad and Coopie, was inquiring why everyone was congratulating them, you know, what did they do? But it was so may posts, now pages, ago that there's no way I'd find the response... if there was one. And I'm sure there was.

Can someone please supply the answer again for me? I am quite curious and intrigued.

Thank you.
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

Babancat: Be afraid! Be very afraid! I hope the weird food purchase comes back soon, as I'm oddly addicted to it. Maybe we should get a list of weird foods together for him?

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
        Hi guys!

Urm... I asked a question the other day about Brad and Coopie, was inquiring why everyone was congratulating them, you know, what did they do? But it was so may posts, now pages, ago that there's no way I'd find the response... if there was one. And I'm sure there was.

Can someone please supply the answer again for me? I am quite curious and intrigued.

Thank you.
        I did answer Here it is

Leo Awards 2009 Outstanding Achievement Award Recipients Announced!

April 1, 2009: Vancouver — Robert C. Cooper and Brad Wright, creators of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis have been selected to receive a LEO AWARDS 2009 Outstanding Achievement Award.

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          I did answer Here it is

Leo Awards 2009 Outstanding Achievement Award Recipients Announced!

April 1, 2009: Vancouver — Robert C. Cooper and Brad Wright, creators of Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis have been selected to receive a LEO AWARDS 2009 Outstanding Achievement Award.
          Thanx jumble!

WAY TO GO GUYS!!!!!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Oh dear! I was fiddling with the settings on my desktop and did a double-take when I read 'Graphic Options>Panel Fit>Martin aspect ratio Actually it says 'Maintain aspect ratio'

I soooo love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put some in the food

Ooooh lookee, more con pics

Thanks Elephantgirl

Also from Elephantgirl
            Last edited by Jumble; 05 April 2009, 10:12 AM.

Comment

*grins evilly*

Here it is Jumble - I'll be nice and put some in spoilers.

*sticks fingers in ears*

And we're writing....

You are so talented, someone should give you an award.

*Jumble's doorbell rings*

Jumble: Hmm, I wonder who that could be?

*opens the door and grabs the guy*

Jumble: Maaaaaaaaaaaartin!!! Come in! *so not meant Guttery, mind you*

Martin: I'm here standing before you in my shorts, taking a break from shooting SG-3 and wanted to present you with this award of excellence. You excel in your talent for creating wonderful fan arts and are a wonderful contributi-

*Jumble grabs Martin*

*Jumble's still smooching Martin, her hands
              Spoiler:
              go roaming
              as she looks into his gorgeous green eyes*

Martin: Wow. I mean; help!
              Jumble: Ah you said wow first. Yey!

*dips him and waggles her eyebrows*

Martin: Maybe I should just
              Spoiler:
              drop
              my shorts.
              Jumble: Maybe you should.

*starts
              Spoiler:
              tugging on his
              shorts, folds them very carefully and places them very neatly on her table, patting them lovingly*

Martin: Ok so you stand over there, all right that's good, your head just a little like that, oh yes very nice, very very nice....
              Jumble: Come here my luscious director!

*a loud crash outside interrupts them*

Jumble: What the-?

*goes to her window and starts laughing*

Jumble: Look it's the Hippy Shippers!
              Lara: Hey, far out! You know how I'm for free love and all but could you just make this one quick, the longer you keep him, the longer we have to wait for that confirmation!

SPOILER: Nothing worse than what you see on TV during kids programs or in the mind of a 13 year old (and I'm so not pointing fingers ) but I'm playing nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Lara_SGC View Post
                *grins evilly*

Spoiler:
                Here it is Jumble - I'll be nice and put some in spoilers.

*sticks fingers in ears*

And we're writing....

You are so talented, someone should give you an award.

*Jumble's doorbell rings*

Jumble: Hmm, I wonder who that could be?

*opens the door and grabs the guy*

Jumble: Maaaaaaaaaaaartin!!! Come in! *so not meant Guttery, mind you*

Martin: I'm here standing before you in my shorts, taking a break from shooting SG-3 and wanted to present you with this award of excellence. You excel in your talent for creating wonderful fan arts and are a wonderful contributi-

*Jumble grabs Martin*

*Jumble's still smooching Martin, her hands
                Spoiler:
                go roaming
                as she looks into his gorgeous green eyes*

Martin: Wow. I mean; help!
                Jumble: Ah you said wow first. Yey!

*dips him and waggles her eyebrows*

Martin: Maybe I should just
                Spoiler:
                drop
                my shorts.
                Jumble: Maybe you should.

*starts
                Spoiler:
                tugging on his
                shorts, folds them very carefully and places them very neatly on her table, patting them lovingly*

Martin: Ok so you stand over there, all right that's good, your head just a little like that, oh yes very nice, very very nice....
                Jumble: Come here my luscious director!

*a loud crash outside interrupts them*

Jumble: What the-?

*goes to her window and starts laughing*

Jumble: Look it's the Hippy Shippers!

Lara: Hey, far out! You know how I'm for free love and all but could you just make this one quick, the longer you keep him, the longer we have to wait for that confirmation!

SPOILER: Nothing worse than what you see on TV during kids programs or in the mind of a 13 year old (and I'm so not pointing fingers ) but I'm playing nice.
                ROFL!!! oh my word *remembers to breathe* That was great! and very very true.

Jumble let him go so he can direct the third movie Martin...or confirmation....confirmation...or Martin That's kind of hard isn't it?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Lara what part of "pm it to me" didn't you understand????

Thanks anyway

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                    ROFL!!! oh my word *remembers to breathe* That was great! and very very true.

Jumble let him go so he can direct the third movie Martin...or confirmation....confirmation...or Martin That's kind of hard isn't it?
                    Hard? HARD? I'll tell you what's hard, trying not to choke on the mouthful of dinner I had just put into my mouth

sausages, as it happens

Choose between Martin and confirmation? No contest Anyone can direct the third movie, whereas Martin is the onl............. never mind

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Hard? HARD? I'll tell you what's hard, trying not to choke on the mouthful of dinner I had just put into my mouth

sausages, as it happens

Choose between Martin and confirmation? No contest Anyone can direct the third movie, whereas Martin is the onl............. never mind
                      But the third movie needs to be done right and only Martin can do that...right?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        But the third movie needs to be done right and only Martin can do that...right?
                        Oh go on, ruin my little fantasy

Yes, of course only Martin can do justice to S/J in Movie 3.

There, I've said it, happy now?

Actually, I'd be more concerned about keeping him away from Sanctuary atm....

Comment

*runs in nekkid...*

*runs through thread*

*decides to catch up later...since she sees awefully lot of gutter and if she'll dive into it...she won't get properly out of it again to study further*

*runs out again*
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes we need Martin to be directing Movie 3.

It's dark on the set, only lit by candlelight, Martin's all over the place trying to clear the set and get his minimal crew to shoot this mind gobbling scene.

Rick turns towards Martin. "So you want this to be one of those moments?"

Martin rolls his eyes. "Rick! Which 'those'?! This is the first time Carter and O'Neill share a late night romancing scene in a bedroom. Okay quiet on the set! Cam A focus on Amanda standing by the window, I want the candlelight to reflect on her just like she's enchanted. Cam B keep your window on Rick approaching. All right aaaand rolling!"

Trr trr.

"Cut! Who's phone is that?" Martin tries to find the idiot but realizes it's his. He flips it open. "Erm sorry guys, this is important. Hold that thought!"

He runs off, Rick ruffles his hair "What's that all about?" but Amanda grins. "Must be Jumble!"

Oh I'm so sorry Jumble I thought PM stood for Post Message. Silly me. Though it could just as well stand for Perfecting Martin so I said to myself, Jumble's too busy Perfecting Martin so I might just as well post it on the thread

Gutter joke NOT PG!!! Don't peek when you're not allowed. WARNING WARNING!!!

Spoiler:
                            Why do men become smarter during s-e-x?

ANSWER and explaining Perfecting Martin:

Spoiler:
                            Because they are plugged into a genius

Comment

OMG Lara, are you trying to choke me????

If only I had his number.........*sigh*

btw What's Cam doing in this 'romantic S/J scene'

Edit: 'Mind gobbling'????

Edit: For once I hope Bagpuss is not checking out the thread

Comment

Hi there dear Woohoos!
                                How was the S.H.I.P party?
                                I was at the countryside, what did I miss?
                                Martin bday in January???
                                Tulips?
                                sigpic
                                sig thanks to Luci

Comment

Working...
                                X