The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by starlover View Post

OMG I love the new one! Makes me wanna dive in our pool at home...but then my hair will get wet again!
    To be continued

Not in mine*pouts*
    Sorry, I just immediately thought of Sarai when I saw it. It's a pic of Dan

Sarai um, that woodn't be..........Dan by any chance? Cos I think I recognise the hat

Got to the school in one piece Said 'hi' to the grandkids....... then Jo says to me "Ok, what's happened?"

Er....

"Well the rest of us are shivering in our coats, and you're just in jeans and T-shirt.......... and you're positively bouncing!!! So what's happened????"

Oh Martin *sigh*

Comment

Oh, my heroic Joe!

WOOHOOOD

Excellent news about the birthday! And SOOOO jealous of our friends who actually got to meet one of our Awesome PTB! Did someone post it over on the greytop's birthday thread?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Sarai um, that woodn't be..........Dan by any chance? Cos I think I recognise the hat
        *nods* It's in honour of the pic you sent me . And he's got a sword and his shirt off cause um......well he's a stunt man.

Got to the school in one piece Said 'hi' to the grandkids....... then Jo says to me "Ok, what's happened?"

Er....

"Well the rest of us are shivering in our coats, and you're just in jeans and T-shirt.......... and you're positively bouncing!!! So what's happened????"

Still floating in a haze then Jumble?

OT:
        Spoiler:
        I can't believe it's cold enough down there to wear coats?! ! I've broken out the shorts today !

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          Oh, my heroic Joe!

WOOHOOOD

Excellent news about the birthday! And SOOOO jealous of our friends who actually got to meet one of our Awesome PTB! Did someone post it over on the greytop's birthday thread?
          Me! Me! Me! I did

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
            *nods* It's in honour of the pic you sent me . And he's got a sword and his shirt off cause um......well he's a stunt man.
            .............. and we all know that stuntmen always have their shirts off

Still floating in a haze then Jumble?

OT:
            Spoiler:
            I can't believe it's cold enough down there to wear coats?! ! I've broken out the shorts today !
            Apparently.......... *bounces*

I've even started planning his birthday cards

Spoiler:
            It's 7 degrees according to the thermometer.... I think my own personal thermometer is in the hundreds

Comment

Sorry, I just immediately thought of Sarai when I saw it. It's a pic of Dan
              Ah ok.

Er....

ROFL! So Jo knows it now as well Poor thing

Spoiler:
              It's 7 degrees according to the thermometer.... I think my own personal thermometer is in the hundreds
              OT weather
              Spoiler:
              only 7 C? That's insane. In here it's 20 C...but I haven't...like Sarai got my shorts outta the closet just yet...I do have my beloved T-shirt on(I hate sweaters and such...)

And this weather gave me the perfect excuse to once again, steal mom's car, (cabrio) and tour around I love driving*happy sigh*
              sigpic

Comment

Carl: You stole my last fry!
                Ashleigh: Oooops!
                sigpic

Comment

Luvnjack I've just been making sprites of those two

Jann this time last year we had heavy snow (That's when Jo had her accident. She's promised to stay home if it snows again over the Easter hols )

Comment

Page 469!! Woohood!
                    sigpic

Comment

How fitting that we hit a '69 page today

Comment

7C Jumble? It must be about 15 here, which for Leeds is pretty much summer.

In fact, this is probably as warm as it's gonna get so damn it, I'm taking the shorts out for all I can get

*runs off to beta for Jann*

Comment

Jann this time last year we had heavy snow (That's when Jo had her accident. She's promised to stay home if it snows again over the Easter hols )
                          I know...where I was we had snow too.(I was on vacation in Germany...I forgot at that moment about my phone costs and used up more than 60€ that week...) I have some pics of that time lying around!

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                          *runs off to beta for Jann*
                          Yup, you do that! And it's not the beta'ing everyone thinks of
                          sigpic

Comment

Yes Sarai, welcome to the sunny south

Comment

Pool Party, Take 3

Comment

ROFLMAO

I left with Brad! That's evil! *cries* Me wants Shep back!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X