Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jann, I know what you mean

I had my ritual Sunday afternoon long soak in the bath earlier *sigh*

Now I feel the need to go to bed and watch The Hive (with commentary ), because I just so loooove that one

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
      Something crazyfunny.
      Ah, right.

*nods* Yes, Martin lives in a small box where he talks about episodes the entire day!

WoodNight!
      Yes, that's right. It's called the tv On my tv he does at least three eps a day........... but you know, he must get a bit squished in there because it's one of those flatscreen ones. Wide, but flat. I guess he's lost weight........... I prefer him cuddly........*sigh*

Woodnight (((((Nad)))))

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Ah, right.

Yes, that's right. It's called the tv On my tv he does at least three eps a day........... but you know, he must get a bit squished in there because it's one of those flatscreen ones. Wide, but flat. I guess he's lost weight........... I prefer him cuddly........*sigh*

Woodnight (((((Nad)))))
        ROFL
        sigpic
        Made by Luvnjack... Thanks
        Spoiler:
        Proud to be an American

Comment

Wood Morning Woohoos!!!

I'm baaaaaaacck!!!! Severely Martin deprived, GW deprived, jet lagged but fine

I've been off scaring the Scottish My only access to the internet I had to use to catch up with work. Sorry to worry people
          Spoiler:
          My dad, lives in Scotland and decided to have rather a serious Motorbike accident. He's fine but gave us all quite a scare so I flew over to make sure he didn't terrorize the hospital staff too much. He has a broken collar bone, ribs and badly broken leg but as I continue to tell him (he doesn't seem too phased) it could have been much worse.

hmmmm...there's no signature Martin posing on this page

Comment

(((HP)))Good to have you back! We were worried! Glad your dad is OK.
            sigpic

Comment

(((HP)))

Glad to hear you're ok, and about your Dad! Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

EDIT: I passed 2000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To celebrate:

Comment

*runs through thread screaming*

i have a custom avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dances nekkid*

Comment

*dances nekkid also* Woohoooood! Yay for Sarai and her avatar!
                  sigpic

Comment

*flings t-shirt around head*

I think it's all the dancing, I'm absolutely pooped!! Up very late, I spose that could have something to do with it .

And so with heavy heart I must away to bed, night Luvnjack!

*huggles Dan*
                    *huggles Martin*
                    *tries to huggle Joe*
                    *see Luvnjack glaring*
                    *backs away slowly*

Comment

Just running through to say Joe is so smart and wonderful! Loved his blog today! And what a cute pup! Off to bed, now!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Ah, right.

Woodnight (((((Nad)))))
                        LOL...but you can make him cuddly again afterwards!!!

Originally posted by humanityspotential View Post
                        Wood Morning Woohoos!!!

I'm baaaaaaacck!!!! Severely Martin deprived, GW deprived, jet lagged but fine

I've been off scaring the Scottish My only access to the internet I had to use to catch up with work. Sorry to worry people
                        Spoiler:
                        My dad, lives in Scotland and decided to have rather a serious Motorbike accident. He's fine but gave us all quite a scare so I flew over to make sure he didn't terrorize the hospital staff too much. He has a broken collar bone, ribs and badly broken leg but as I continue to tell him (he doesn't seem too phased) it could have been much worse.

hmmmm...there's no signature Martin posing on this page

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...artinshock.jpg

http://i573.photobucket.com/albums/s...l/maaartin.jpg
                        Welcome back

And it's good to hear that your dad is overall allright...motors can be really dangerous

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*dances nekkid*
                        Congratulations Sarai on 2,000 posts

*sob* and I knew you already when you came in here...you've all grown up *gets tissue*

And yay for Siler avatar!
                        sigpic

Comment

Congrats on 2000 posts Sarai!!

I'm soooo jealous of your custom av, though I shouldn't be jealous of a fellow Woohoo *throws Dan at Sarai*

OMG!!! Joe likes Nutella and icecream...so do I *twilight zone music starts to play* Also I'm so dognapping Brie....I really need to lay off reading Joes blog it makes me hungry

Comment

Welcome back HP. Good to hear your dad's alright.

Congrats on 2000 posts Sarai. WooHooD!!!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                            Just running through to say Joe is so smart and wonderful! Loved his blog today! And what a cute pup! Off to bed, now!
                            Amanda's Q&A is in tomorrow. Yay
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*dances nekkid*
                              WooHooooooood! Congratulations Sarai

*looks at new avatar* Well of course it is

Welcome back Naya We've really missed you *huggles*

Glad to hear your Dad is ok. These Scotsmen

*bounces* Amanda's Q&A tomorrow! Can't wait to see if she answers Jann's question

Comment

Bumping the vote (my we've been chatty the last couple of days ) so that Humanityspotential can see where we are and add her vote

Copy and vote: Should we stay or go?

- Stay in the awesome C/R section, but change to a more formal name (0)
                                - Move to the Fandom area, but keep our present cool and unique name (11)

Comment

Working...
                                X