X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor Martin.

Coopies fangurls are... too few to be a burden,
    Joe's fangurls are capable of actuallu discussing his words,
    Brad's fangurls are in awe over is romantic abilities.
    But Martin...

His fangurls squee over his Shorts and are only after his... nekkidness.

I think he needs a hug.
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
      Well...both names look a like! *snorts*
      Yes. I'm still waiting for the wrong one to come out of my mouth at the worst possible moment

Michael is a little peeved with me. He wanted to come over next weekend, but I said I wood be at a party I'll have to think of a way to make it up to him the weekend after *thinks really hard* Nope, I got nuthin'

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Poor Martin.

Coopies fangurls are... too few to be a burden,
        Joe's fangurls are capable of actuallu discussing his words,
        Brad's fangurls are in awe over is romantic abilities.
        But Martin...

His fangurls squee over his Shorts and are only after his... nekkidness.

I think he needs a hug.
        poor Martin indeed

*huggles him*

But Brad hasn't showed of his romantic SG1 abilities yet...at least not in a confirmating tone

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Yes. I'm still waiting for the wrong one to come out of my mouth at the worst possible moment

Michael is a little peeved with me. He wanted to come over next weekend, but I said I wood be at a party I'll have to think of a way to make it up to him the weekend after *thinks really hard* Nope, I got nuthin'
        poor you!

Awww...Poor Micheal...making it up eh....well...perhaps you just do it the obvious way...

Cooking for him...A men's love goes through the stomach

you weren't thinking gutter eh...
        sigpic

Comment

Oh stop it Nad! Who was it dragged me kicking and screaming into you Martinshorts craziness? Hmmmm?

Ok, I lied about the kicking and screaming But you did keep on and on and on about Martin until my eyes were finally opened

Poor Martin, he did try to escape the insanity........

Edit: Jann gutter? Me? Aaaaaas iiiiiiiiiiiiiiif

Comment

Ah, but Jann, Brad will show us and imagine what wood happen then

Aww! You chose the S.H.I.P. party over him?
            How sweet!
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Aww! You chose the S.H.I.P. party over him?
              How sweet!
              Hey, I know what my priorities are..........

1 Martin
              2 Martin
              3 Food
              4 Martin
              5 Sleep
              6 Martin
              7 S.H.I.P.
              8 Martin
              9 Work
              10 Um......... what was his name again

See, Michael is a 10

Comment

Oh stop it Nad! Who was it dragged me kicking and screaming into you Martinshorts craziness? Hmmmm?

Ok, I lied about the kicking and screaming But you did keep on and on and on about Martin until my eyes were finally opened

Congrats on the Big '69!!

And well, yes, but I never meant for him to get jumped, I swear!

And Martin now knows that hé can't escape the WooHoo insanity.
                Ever.
                MUHAHAHAHAAAA *echo's*

sigpic

Comment

1 Martin
                  2 Martin
                  3 Food
                  4 Martin
                  5 Sleep
                  6 Martin
                  7 S.H.I.P.
                  8 Martin
                  9 Um......... what was his name again
                  *blinks*

...Food and sleep over S.H.I.P.?

*blinks*

...What ever happened to being High on broccoli and being able to handle the world on that alone?

EDIT: See you ladies later!

sigpic

Comment

Oooops! Got them in the wrong order

1 Martin
                    2 Martin
                    3 S.H.I.P.
                    4 Martin
                    5 Sleep
                    6 Martin
                    7 Food
                    8 Martin
                    9 Work

See, Michael is a 10

Edit: Bye Nad

Comment

Congrats on the '69 post Jumble Woohood!!!

And Yes.

He will, but first I wanna see then I believe.

I'm becoming a bit of a pessimist lately...

1 Martin
                      2 Martin
                      3 Food
                      4 Martin
                      5 Sleep
                      6 Martin
                      7 S.H.I.P.
                      8 Martin
                      9 Work

See, Michael is a 10
                      Erm...so many Martins...you can share ... What about showering? and drinking(non-acoholic)
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                        Awwwwwwww. My fav so far after your cute son. Good thing too, I had the pm ready to Bagpuss to change your name.
                        LOL !

Niiiiiiiiice

Well, see, I was looking for the 1969 wp in my Hippy Art folder. I mean, that's logical isn't it?

I do sometimes wonder exactly how I decide where to file things, because when I come to look for them I never seem to look in the right place

Labels labels, must get some labels...........

Edit: Wood Morning Bagpuss *waves*
                        Afternoon , jumble ! *Waves back* Hi everyone else too ,of course.

Just doing another catch up,just in case I miss anyone's vote...,oh ,and casually duct-taping Kliggie to the thread .mwahaha..ok ,that was evil....

Hope you find all your files.
                        The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post

Just doing another catch up,just in case I miss anyone's vote...,oh ,and casually duct-taping Kliggie to the thread .mwahaha..ok ,that was evil....

*waves too*

*blinks*

Duct-taping...already...

Jumble I definitely think we've found a new insane member for the thread...

Perhaps we should have a welcome party for every new, full time member...

Pool party or so...I could draw the Martin mansion... *
                          sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the '69 post Jumble Woohood!!!

And Yes.

He will, but first I wanna see then I believe.

I'm becoming a bit of a pessimist lately...
                            You're losing faith in Brad?????? Noooooooooooooo! He will come through for us, never fear He and Martin will concoct the most AWESOME confirmation scene between them

Er.... no, not between them I meant............. D'oh! Sleep deprivation

Erm...so many Martins...you can share ... What about showering? and drinking(non-acoholic)
                            Irrelevant minituae. I was talking about priorities

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                            LOL !

Hey Baggie, how are you today?

Doing a MacGyver?

I really think that's it for the vote, because there's not much chance of the majority being changed this late in the day

Edit: I agree Jann I'm sure we'll be seeing Bagpuss around when she has time

Comment

You're losing faith in Brad?????? Noooooooooooooo! He will come through for us, never fear He and Martin will concoct the most AWESOME confirmation scene between them

Er.... no, not between them I meant............. D'oh! Sleep deprivation
                              I understand, I'm not a person that gutterizes everything!

I'm not losing faith...I'm just not trusting it all...I've seen my hope smashed way too often the last few years!

Irrelevant minituae. I was talking about priorities
                              I know...but Martin and clones sounds just way too cool
                              sigpic

Comment

*waves too*

*blinks*

Duct-taping...already...

Jumble I definitely think we've found a new insane member for the thread...

Perhaps we should have a welcome party for every new, full time member...

Pool party or so...I could draw the Martin mansion... *
                                *Waves back * Hehehe.I love to wind Kliggie up.
                                ( Sanity is overrated,imo.)

Originally posted by jumble[/QUOTE

Hey Baggie, how are you today?
                                Not too bad.Bit short of a few fries in my Happy Meal ,so to speak.

Originally posted by jumble
                                Doing a MacGyver?
                                Trying to ! Could do with him here just now.I've been trying superglue a broken ornament before my Mother In Law arrives, and failed.
                                It was a present from her last Christmas.I hope she doesn't ask where the ornament thingie is,for I gave up after about 6 tries,screamed and binned it.

I really think that's it for the vote, because there's not much chance of the majority being changed this late in the day
                                Could be.
                                So far it's 11-0 from the main posters with one abstention and one ( HP) away.

Edit: I agree Jann I'm sure we'll be seeing Bagpuss around when she has time
                                Oh yes.

Have to go entertain the InLaws and bluff my way out of the absence of the crystal ornament now...but I'll be back later,presuming she doesn't eat me alive for being a klutz.
                                The place to "Gate" to during Outages for updates and info:

Comment

Working...
                                X