Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    ...

    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

    sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


    Comment


      Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      Dee - don't you know that one thing we WooHoos never do is grow up?



      Laurie - sorry you missed the party Maybe you need to drop by more often
      I do stop by but we are on different time zones so that makes a big difference. I am usually busy in the late mornings and early afternoons when you guys are online! But I'll try and reset my clock a little! BTW - I won't be there for this AT event. Had already set up something many many months ago to do that weekend and couldn't get out of it. Sadly they moved the event back one week and wiped out my plans to go. Did get a refund, but not the same. Hopefully there will be at least one more.
      sigpic

      Comment


        Laurie, so sorry you can't make it to AT9 - a lot of others couldn't make the change either Hopefully next time *crosses fingers*

        We don't necessarily have to be here at the same time. That's the advantage of this forum - we can answer each other or join in the party at any time and it'll be waiting for those in different time zones when they wake up

        Comment


          Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Dee - don't you know that one thing we WooHoos never do is grow up?

          Must have missed the memo

          ****un-growning up loading*****

          Recently saw a quote that went something like ...turning 30 means that you still feel like a child but everyone else is treating you like you're an adult, or thinks you're old. It was more eloquent than that And some friends and me talked about how we really don't feel all that grown up even though we maybe should, and that it's probably the same for our parents, they still see themselves like young people, while we're the ones who think of them as old...

          Laurie - sorry you missed the party Maybe you need to drop by more often

          Martin Wood @realmartinwood 6h6 hours ago

          WOW!! Congrats @EricMcCormack @bradtravelers @Carrie_Mudd @MacKenziePMusic @showcasedotca #Travelers Watch this show west coast!



          He's looking nice...


          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *hugs WooHoos*

          Yay for living on your own, Dee!

          I for one haven't grown in upward direction for quite some time.
          I only grow in width.
          Because pizza.

          I so relate.


          And I feel someone should check if Martin still has his Shorts.
          Crazy fangirls and all...
          Ah, but this keeps the mystery alive

          Spoiler:
          Maybe Martin's one of those people who go to work and only puts shorts on when someone is taking pictures?


          Originally posted by Jumble View Post
          Laurie, so sorry you can't make it to AT9 - a lot of others couldn't make the change either Hopefully next time *crosses fingers*

          We don't necessarily have to be here at the same time. That's the advantage of this forum - we can answer each other or join in the party at any time and it'll be waiting for those in different time zones when they wake up
          ^^ Yes

          I feel like vidding, but I'm not hung up on any show anymore to actually want to vid
          sigpic
          Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

          Comment


            Originally posted by Jumble View Post
            Laurie, so sorry you can't make it to AT9 - a lot of others couldn't make the change either Hopefully next time *crosses fingers*

            We don't necessarily have to be here at the same time. That's the advantage of this forum - we can answer each other or join in the party at any time and it'll be waiting for those in different time zones when they wake up
            Exactly

            This is how I sometimes justify responding three days later...

            Originally posted by Devilish Me View Post
            Recently saw a quote that went something like ...turning 30 means that you still feel like a child but everyone else is treating you like you're an adult, or thinks you're old. It was more eloquent than that And some friends and me talked about how we really don't feel all that grown up even though we maybe should, and that it's probably the same for our parents, they still see themselves like young people, while we're the ones who think of them as old...
            This is somewhat true for me.
            I don't feel like a complete grown up either, but that's also because some people think I'm younger and therefore approach me that way.

            ...I guess it's 'cause I'm just that adorable.

            Also, since I've started working with (very active) people in their 80's and 90's, I've noticed that my perception of 'old' has shifted greatly. My parents are/were babies!




            Ah, but this keeps the mystery alive

            Spoiler:
            Maybe Martin's one of those people who go to work and only puts shorts on when someone is taking pictures?


            ...Someone should look into this...




            ^^ Yes

            I feel like vidding, but I'm not hung up on any show anymore to actually want to vid
            Same (but with artwork)
            There's still the 'old' stuff, but it's not as inspring.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

            sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


            Comment


              From Twitter, about Travelers - Martin's latest show.......

              Mel Meister @mellian1
              @EricMcCormack Just watched the #Travelers panel & I have a question. How do Travelers get their assignments from the future? #SoExcited

              Eric McCormack Retweeted Mel Meister
              All orders come from "The Director". And that's all I can tell u for now!


              Comment


                Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                From Twitter, about Travelers - Martin's latest show.......

                Mel Meister @mellian1
                @EricMcCormack Just watched the #Travelers panel & I have a question. How do Travelers get their assignments from the future? #SoExcited

                Eric McCormack Retweeted Mel Meister
                All orders come from "The Director". And that's all I can tell u for now!


                All right - I give - what is the "Travelers" = never heard of that show. Is it new or what?

                As for missing AT9, really disappointed. I had already bought the ticket for the weekend before. Thought it worked out perfectly. I would be home around Tuesday and then could be ready for the "celebration" the following weekend. This was a favor for an old friend and I gave my word...so I couldn't change it just because the AT event was forced to move back one weekend! But my fear is that they didn't sell enough tickets this time and it might be the last one. Hoping they make an announcement at AT9 that there will be at least one more an AT10 will happen.
                sigpic

                Comment


                  So, I've been here two days in a row and still no one is ever around. I've come early in the morning and later in the morning and even early afternoon. I just can't seem to be here when there is anyone around. Kind of like talking to ones self, but his takes more effort!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    I now have nine whole days with no alarms waking me in the morning, no nappies to change and absolutely no pressure to do anything except sleep and do the odd bit of diy around the house and garden - heaven!!!!

                    Comment


                      OMG! UK 'soaps' are getting really serious Crazy car crashes and bodies everywhere and no knowing which of the main characters are really dead

                      Yes, I am, total soap addict

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                        Exactly

                        This is how I sometimes justify responding three days later...
                        Khm.... yes.

                        This is somewhat true for me.
                        I don't feel like a complete grown up either, but that's also because some people think I'm younger and therefore approach me that way.
                        Oh, I know what you mean, the same thing happens to me, which I hated when I was younger, but now just accept it. What bothers me still though, is that ppl wont take my opinion in consideration, or wood just blow me off because I'm always so 'youngspirrited' or whatever. Usually doesn't bother me on a personal level, but when it's job related it really really sucks.

                        I have issues,

                        ...I guess it's 'cause I'm just that adorable.
                        Well, you are

                        Also, since I've started working with (very active) people in their 80's and 90's, I've noticed that my perception of 'old' has shifted greatly. My parents are/were babies!

                        What do you do?



                        ...Someone should look into this...

                        Yes, or maybe someone should just ask Martin... he might be honest.

                        Same (but with artwork)
                        There's still the 'old' stuff, but it's not as inspring.
                        Yeah.

                        I started thinking that it would be a good idea to just make my own vids, like personal stuff, but I way too closed off and would be crazy embarrased about the whole thing, so I probably wont.

                        But the desire is there, so maybe someday.

                        Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        From Twitter, about Travelers - Martin's latest show.......

                        Mel Meister @mellian1
                        @EricMcCormack Just watched the #Travelers panel & I have a question. How do Travelers get their assignments from the future? #SoExcited

                        Eric McCormack Retweeted Mel Meister
                        All orders come from "The Director". And that's all I can tell u for now!


                        I've started watching. Like the first ep. *fingerss crossed*
                        Plus I really like Eric, so it's a double *fingers crossed* for the show to be awesome.

                        Originally posted by llp View Post
                        All right - I give - what is the "Travelers" = never heard of that show. Is it new or what?
                        First ep aired two, three days ago. Quite new.


                        As for missing AT9, really disappointed. I had already bought the ticket for the weekend before. Thought it worked out perfectly. I would be home around Tuesday and then could be ready for the "celebration" the following weekend. This was a favor for an old friend and I gave my word...so I couldn't change it just because the AT event was forced to move back one weekend! But my fear is that they didn't sell enough tickets this time and it might be the last one. Hoping they make an announcement at AT9 that there will be at least one more an AT10 will happen.
                        I think you might be right about this being the last AT event, but here's hoping
                        I don't think I'll ever go to one again, but would love to see all of you if I can get a chance to, and AT events have been the cause for woohoos to gather...

                        Originally posted by llp View Post
                        So, I've been here two days in a row and still no one is ever around. I've come early in the morning and later in the morning and even early afternoon. I just can't seem to be here when there is anyone around. Kind of like talking to ones self, but his takes more effort!
                        Hey I come! ... every three days as Nad said

                        Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                        I now have nine whole days with no alarms waking me in the morning, no nappies to change and absolutely no pressure to do anything except sleep and do the odd bit of diy around the house and garden - heaven!!!!
                        O.M.G. So envious! Enjoy your time off!!! ... even if it is watching soaps To each its own?
                        Haven't had a vacation since September last year.
                        Hating you a bit right now...

                        Not really *squieeshes*
                        sigpic
                        Big thanks to josi for avi and sig

                        Comment


                          Hi everyone, haven't been here in ages. My mom has been sick a long time.

                          I was at Gatecon and at Martin's panel brought him greetings from all woohoos. He was very exciting and proceeded to tel the crowd all about the videos he gets and how much he loves them. Got a chance to speak with him and get a pic while waiting in the autograph room. As handsome and charming as ever.

                          Hope you are all doing well. Sending hugs!


                          Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                            Hi everyone, haven't been here in ages. My mom has been sick a long time.

                            I was at Gatecon and at Martin's panel brought him greetings from all woohoos. He was very exciting and proceeded to tel the crowd all about the videos he gets and how much he loves them. Got a chance to speak with him and get a pic while waiting in the autograph room. As handsome and charming as ever.

                            Hope you are all doing well. Sending hugs!
                            At least Martin still remembers us!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by EH-T View Post
                              Hi everyone, haven't been here in ages. My mom has been sick a long time.
                              So sorry to hear this I hope she feels better soon.

                              I was at Gatecon and at Martin's panel brought him greetings from all woohoos. He was very exciting and proceeded to tell the crowd all about the videos he gets and how much he loves them. Got a chance to speak with him and get a pic while waiting in the autograph room. As handsome and charming as ever.

                              Hope you are all doing well. Sending hugs!
                              Aw, so sweet of him to still love us so much! Thanks for sharing

                              I doubt I'll ever see him again, but that's ok because I had my moment and have such awesome memories

                              If you have any pictures we'd love to see them

                              Originally posted by llp View Post
                              At least Martin still remembers us!
                              We're not that easy to forget
                              Last edited by Jumble; 25 October 2016, 11:52 AM.

                              Comment


                                Ah, thanks for coming in and letting us know EH-T - and for passing on our greetings to Martin Very jealous of all the Woohoos who have got to meet him

                                Sorry to hear about your mom though. Sending hugs.
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X