The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I don't know about Nad but I do! Those are hilarious

*huggles Woohoos* Sorry for not being around so much lately. RL has been busy busy
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Well I don't know about Nad but I do! Those are hilarious
      Same!

Roll on May, my manager retires in May... There's a lot of change happening at work, and in my final modules of open uni work but I'm mostly wishing it were May (when it isn't good to wish time away). I've just moved house -- it wasn't far, down the same street actually, but it has real central heating and not electric storage heaters. Yay for being warm!

*big huggles Nad*
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs busy WooHoos*

Yay for real central heating, Wendy!

Oh yes, Jumble. How could the dancing not help?
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Wendy!!! *squishy hugs* Glad to hear you're warm, but moving? Wow, exciting.

Also, roll on May for you indeed Hang in there
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Thanks, Nad! We all take central heating for granted. After living in a cold house, I will never take it for granted again.

Originally posted by josiane View Post
            Wendy!!! *squishy hugs* Glad to hear you're warm, but moving? Wow, exciting.

Also, roll on May for you indeed Hang in there
            It's almost the same house as before, layout wise. But it has double-glazed windows, the heating, and better carpets, a more modern bathroom. Oh, and a drive. I have a driveway.

I've been applying for jobs everyday, and though I'm not getting anywhere, I'm keeping to my target of applying to 4 jobs a day. But at this point, I think May will turn up before I get a new job.
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Maybe when May turns up you won't need a new job

GoT S5 dropped through my letter box this morning - that takes care of next week-end

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                Maybe when May turns up you won't need a new job
                Nah, I'm still going to need a new job. Unfortunately, I have more than one reason to step away.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

That's a shame, but the right job is out there somewhere - hope you find it soon *crosses fingers*
                  Last edited by Jumble; 14 March 2016, 01:28 PM.

Comment

Thank you. I'm sure it is out there somewhere. I'll find it soon, just gotta keep looking. I'm getting really good at covering letters and CVs though.
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

it was terribly warm here today 101F (38.33C) no, let me correct that - it was freaking HOT!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                        Thank you. I'm sure it is out there somewhere. I'll find it soon, just gotta keep looking. I'm getting really good at covering letters and CVs though.
                        Practise makes perfect

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                        it was terribly warm here today 101F (38.33C) no, let me correct that - it was freaking HOT!!!
                        We had a high of 8C.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                          We had a high of 8C.
                          The sun came out today - first time in a while now. Suppose to be this was for a few days - then back to rain again. Enjoying it while I can. Actually went outside today for awhile!
                          sigpic

Comment

Our weather is just crazy - brilliant sunshine yesterday with a high of 18C, overcast and freezing cold today

Comment

Running in.

Nekkid.

Yes.
                              Running and Nekkid.
                              No one's here anyway.
                              Just some Spencers, but they should be able to handle it.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Also '69-ing.
                                Because it seems like the thing to do.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X