The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Statistics you say? Here's some.....

Apparently I am responsible for more than 25% of the posts on this thread! Which, bearing in mind yesterday's conversation and accusations, proves beyond doubt my total devotion to Martin

Comment

Well, it proves something all right...
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Hey WooHoos! Hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful. Christmas morning was great, but my daughter had issues with her Asthma all day. We almost took her to the ER at one point but luckily I gave her some Benadryl to help with some of her allergy symptoms and it knocked her out and let her rest. She then slept until 10 am yesterday! She's still coughing today, but not nearly as bad as before.

Found out last night that my dad is in the hospital. He's supposed to come home today, but they don't know what's causing the problems with his heart rate and blood pressure He'll have some more tests done this week to try and figure things out.

And to top that off, my car has decided that it is also sick. Looks like I need a new radiator. Thankfully...I received an unexpected bonus from my boss last week so repairs are not an issue!

Now to post my catch up Martinmas arties...maybe I should post them all separately so that I can try to actually rank on that list of statistics
        sigpic

----------
        FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

sigpic

----------
          FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

sigpic

----------
            FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

sigpic

----------
              FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Well, it proves something all right...
                *narrows eyes* Now what are you suggesting?

Blimey Scully, 2015 hasn't been at all kind to you and yours has it? I really hope 2016 brings better health to your family - and your car

Awesome Martinmas arties!

Comment

*hugs Scully*
                  And nice arty catch up!

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
                  Statistics you say? Here's some.....

Apparently I am responsible for more than 25% of the posts on this thread! Which, bearing in mind yesterday's conversation and accusations, proves beyond doubt my total devotion to Martin
                  Well... those particular statistics do not take into account the amount of posts about other men.

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                  Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

Well... those particular statistics do not take into account the amount of posts about other men.

I'm sure they take up less than 1%!

Comment

I'm sure they take up less than 1%!
                      I'm sure I'll own a unicorn some day
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Knowing you, you will!

Comment

Yeah!

sigpic

Comment

*waves to Scully* Sorry to hear Christmas was a bit eventful for you all Loving the art spam though

*narrows eyes* Now what are you suggesting?

I'm not suggesting anything

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            I'm sure I'll own a unicorn some day
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I want a unicorn!
                              sigpic

----------
                              FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

'I want' doesn't get young lady - if you really think you are an appropriate person to take responsibility for such a precious animal you must at least ask for it politely

Comment

Working...
                                X