No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I also watched SG1 largely after it had finished airing, so basically binged through the DVDs. Currently airing show + not many episodes = really long hiatuses

Also = embarrassingly high number of rewatches during said hiatuses
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

I watched SG1 as it aired for the first few seasons, then lost track of it so, like you, binged through the dvds. Your maths is right on the button

And I'm not embarrassed to admit how many rewatches I'm guilty of = LOTS!

Accompanied by wine, of course

Comment

*sneaks in*
        *leaves broccoli*
        *sneaks out*
        sigpic

Comment

Oh my.
          Look away.
          LJ isn't nekkid!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Confusing isn't it?

Comment

It's not proper.
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Yeah...shows now-a-days don't have enough episodes and the breaks between them take too long.

Also saw Stargate (SG-1) mostly after it was aired(except for S9 and S10) but I love binge watching it actually doing it right now again
                sigpic

Comment

I watched the first three seasons or so, live. Then the network did funky stuff with the airing and SG-1 disappeared. Later on I went on line, found GW, discovered that there were more seasons, found the DVD's, sort of binged and was on time to do the last bit.
                  I rememer being all Ship happy when I got the DVD's. Season four was so cool and new after my dry spell. I Shipped so hard, man.

sigpic

Comment

If a WooHoo is the only one in the house, does that mean said WooHoo must do all the cleaning as well?

...and does it make a sound?

Also, I'm nekkid.

sigpic

Comment

If you're nekkid and the only WooHoo in the house, surely there will be no cleaning to do? Unless you're the one making everything dirty

Besides, I was under the impression that all the messy stuff was just shoved under the Hippy Bus
                      Last edited by Jumble; 25 August 2015, 12:26 PM.

Comment

Hey, there are people living under the Hippy Bus...

And I never make anything dirty.
                        Other people do

sigpic

Comment

'69 post picspam..........

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            Hey, there are people living under the Hippy Bus...

And I never make anything dirty.
                            Other people do
                            Of course! It's always the other people

How's the job going?

Comment

*Sneaks back *

Jumble, I didn't recognize you for a moment. Who's the cutie in your sig?

*Eyes dirty dishes*

*Runz around Hippy House, dusting*

Oh fine!

*Nekkid*

*Sneaks back out again*
                              sigpic

Comment

Hello Woohoos! Just back after a fun few days visiting Warsaw. Which you may not think of as a holiday destination but I'd definitely recommend - a very interesting city (even if its recent history is unbearably sad). Plus, I almost daren't say, but I had a cheesecake in a restaurant thre that was Stuart-worthy in its deliciousness

And hello and huggles to LJ and Jann - and Martin too! Gosh, it's almost like old times ;

Originally posted by Luvnjoe View Post
                                *Sneaks back *

Jumble, I didn't recognize you for a moment. Who's the cutie in your sig?
                                I hope you have several hours, a pile of thunk cushions and a bucket of cold water ready having asked that question...

*Eyes dirty dishes*

*Runz around Hippy House, dusting*

Oh fine!

*Nekkid*

*Sneaks back out again*
                                Normality is restored
                                sigpic
                                Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Working...
                                X