The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, that was a pretty good hugfest.
    Mom won't be having chemo yet. It's not a good combination with the infection she has and it's also not really needed yet. As it stands, the cancer isn't dangerous, so she can concentrate on healing what she's been healing so that in time, her body will be ready to undergo chemo therapy if/when needed.
    Good news for now. We're not picky these days and the sun is shining .

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    *joins in the hugfest and sends more good vibes*

Love your sig Nad
    Thanks!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Phew! I'm really glad to hear that Nad - I was worried that she might not be strong enough to cope with chemo after all she's been through. Hopefully she'll now have time to get over the infection and build up her strength before (or if) she has to eventually deal with that Give her love and hugs, and extra vitamins!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        Mom won't be having chemo yet. It's not a good combination with the infection she has and it's also not really needed yet. As it stands, the cancer isn't dangerous, so she can concentrate on healing what she's been healing so that in time, her body will be ready to undergo chemo therapy if/when needed.

Thanks!
        Glad to hear it. And yes, we have to hold on to every silver lining...

On a lighter mode

I've been "poldarking" tomorrow I will "musketeer". Lousy art pieces might follow...Fair warning!
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

(((((((((((((((Hugs Woo-Hoos!)))))))))))))))

Well March is shaping up...sorta. The sun has been shining for two whole days and the ice is melting. Hubby has a 5-person panel interview on Thursday...it's a 3rd interview with the hospital *crosses fingers* And, we finally got word on the kids healthcare coverage. After 7 months and God knows how many voice mails and calls later, they will be covered. It's amazing what can be accomplished when you mention that your child needs potentially life saving medication. We did a quick budget tonight and discovered that we don't have to panic financially until June! Not that we aren't panicking now, but we've kinda gotten used to this feeling of uncertainty and won't have to freak out panic for at least a couple of months LOL.

Nads, hugs and prayers for Mom. Cancer sucks.
          sigpic

----------
          FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

I know that there is rarely a great deal of °news° around here, but just an *I LOVE YOU GUYS! Post now...
            sigpic

Comment

Martinpicspam!!!!!

Comment

....and look what Dee sent me………

Comment

Great pics...oooh!!!! Love the `director necklace
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    That's good news Nad, but still *squishy hugs* and many, many healing vibes

Comment

OMG, WooHoos...I just got home from a 2.5 hour visit to the ER...my big toe on my left foot was crushed when a slab of marble fell on it while we were moving things around in the basement (which has flooded again!). I will spare you the details but I get to go to a plastic surgeon tomorrow because they couldn't close the wound in the ER. Did I mention I was barefoot?

Jumble, all that Martin pic spam made me smile
                      sigpic

----------
                      FFN ----- AO3 ----------

Comment

Oh, OUCH! Having recently broken my big toe I know just how painful that must be *sends huggles and healing vibes*

Comment

So true.........

Comment

Oh, LOVE the pictures you posted JUMBLE - ah just lovely to look at!

Oh and Ouchie for all those broken toes! Really ladies - you can find much better things to do with your toes rather then break them! Hmmm! That sounds deliciously weird!

Well, I'm off to the nutritionist. Yep, you heard me right. Medicare covers such things and the doctor asked if I would like to go - I said sure. Turns out I get to go for 4 hours worth. First appt. was an hour and all the rest our 1/2 hour long. Very interesting, one on one so I can ask her all sorts of questions = and I have. This will be my 5th appt. Two more to go!

As for me - well my life has been busy (cursing at my pc). Seems it decided I now needed the p/w for my mail on my pc. And even though I wrote it down, it didn't work. Took me over 4 hours to fix. But after sweeping up all the hair I pulled out and getting a semi good nights sleep, I finally (sort of) fixed it. At least is kind of functions now which is a lot better then continually having to sign on to google to see my mail. That one took a p/w I knew. Takes a little more effort, but it working (for now)!

Anyhow, got to leave soon for my 10 am appt. So I'm off and walking (too old to run!)
                            sigpic

Comment

Ouch, Scully!

Lovely Martinspam, Jumble What a cheering sight

Very sad about Terry Pratchett though
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Indeed

Comment

Working...
                                X